Sign in to follow this  
eduardo

Jonny Evans or Gary Cahill??

Re: Jonny Evans or Gary Cahill??

I don't know which one buy. Can anybody help me?

It is no contest, buy Cahill. Evans is a sunderland player if you get my meaning. Cahill is better NT and a usual starter for chelsea. Evans only plays so much for mu because of the injurys that constantly befall the first choic 3. smalling is better that him too.

Are Varane, Jones or Natastic available? Younger players with so much more potential.

Out of the two cahill is a better option plays regularly for chelsea and plays for a top international side (when I say top I mean compared to NI Ireland lol :D)

Whereas Jonny Evans only fills in when either vidic or rio get injured so doubt he will get any higher ratings wise.

Jonny Evans has been one of uniteds best players this season he has been a rock at the back Gary Cahill could get to a higher rating in the game because of his national team but Evans is defiantly the better defender

Got to be Jonny Evans really.

Cahill doesn't really have any competition on his CB position, making it evedent for, whoever the Chelsea manager is, to play him. I don't deny that he is a solid CB though.

Evans, on the other hand, has been absolutely stunning this season! I always doubted him as a player in previous seasons, but yet again, Sir Alex' proves a point to the 'children' in the footballing world. He's been getting some serious praise, even to the level that people are speculating that he might be the pin seperating the 'invincible' defensive combo Vida-Rio.

On the SM side of the story, I'd call it even, again giving Evans the favour due to a slight age advantage and to the fact that SM are very generous with the Man. United ratings.

Not sure there is much between these.

Manchester has placed much trust in Evans but he is error prone for me. Cahill is better and after he gets more England caps i think he will edge ahead of Evans