WORLD ICON - The ICON Games Finals

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FOR THE OFFICIAL BEGINNING OF THE ICON GAMES Finals Game World WORLD ICON CLICK HERE FOREWORD The first game world ‘event’ of 2013 is finally upon us. Once again, ultimately we will be looking for

Re: The ICON Games - World News that was a typo mate:rolleyes: it was meant to say anus guy:p

Re: The ICON Games - World News Southern European ICON Results (Turn 4) 11/04/13 Croatia 3-4 Romania Slovenia 1-2 Switzerland Italy 5-0 Slovakia Serbia 3-0 Austria Greece 1-0 Albania Spain

Re: THE ICON GAMES - The World Is Watching

very pleased with peru' date=' just went through and checked under the 80ov cap and i've got loads of players to pick from, also should be a proper good challenge looking at the starting sector

just got one thing to mention though the buying 3 players from one club, will that apply in this gameworld,

what i mean is, is it a thing that can be switched off or is the total database starting off as free agents because alot of my players actually play for the same teams(sorry if this has already been cleared up earlier in the thread)

[/font']

I have just checked the rules within some of my custom set-ups and it seems to me there is no option to turn off the three transfers only per team ruling.

Nigeria have 33 players rated 80, at a quick glance I think there is ample cover for all positions using players of that rating and my main two strikers can be bought for just over 1.5million as they are both free agents. So this is looking good, shame the budget was not around the

30-35 million mark. Then I guess that would have made it to easy to purchase the required depth.

I have just checked the rules within some of my custom set-ups and it seems to me there is no option to turn off the three transfers only per team ruling.

Will not be a problem since clubs are starting empty.

Got 2 questions:

1) The Governors will decide on the qualification rule per sector, when and how will that be decided?

2) Is there going to be a Cup competition in each sector beside the league, and will it have any impact on qualifying?

Will not be a problem since clubs are starting empty.

Got 2 questions:

1) The Governors will decide on the qualification rule per sector' date=' when and how will that be decided?

2) Is there going to be a Cup competition in each sector beside the league, and will it have any impact on qualifying?[/quote']

I don't think cup games will have any bearing on qualification however this is something you can take up with your sector governor. Each might have there own idea on there scoring system.

I will be discussing the points system for qualifying with all managers in my sector and will be opening a social group and inviting them all to join to discuss the best options.

As each sector is an individual GW then they will individually have there own cup competitions, then I am sure you knew this.

I got Italy. Very nice :)

Do we apply for the GW or will someone send us an invite when its opened?

I would suggest all managers PM/VM there Sector Governors with there in game name and rep or alternatively you all ask for your Governor's in game name and rep. If this process can be done quickly and efficiently then that is to the benefit of everyone.