WORLD ICON - The ICON Games Finals

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FOR THE OFFICIAL BEGINNING OF THE ICON GAMES Finals Game World WORLD ICON CLICK HERE FOREWORD The first game world ‘event’ of 2013 is finally upon us. Once again, ultimately we will be looking for

Re: The ICON Games - World News that was a typo mate:rolleyes: it was meant to say anus guy:p

Re: The ICON Games - World News Southern European ICON Results (Turn 4) 11/04/13 Croatia 3-4 Romania Slovenia 1-2 Switzerland Italy 5-0 Slovakia Serbia 3-0 Austria Greece 1-0 Albania Spain

Re: The ICON Games - World News

Really?

Dunno if I can stay that long. No one posts in the Southern section' date=' its a team that gets less attention from me because theres nothing to do with them now[/quote']

Yes,it's always been the case. How can you not read it at first :P

Anyway,it might have been the case for other sectors aswell but i just feel extremely bored when practically i can't become a champion anymore :D

Any news about the unmanaged clubs situation?

How many unmanaged clubs are there in each sector and is there a shortlist for interested managers to fill these empty places?

And after the last posts here, it there managers who are going to leave after season 1 ends?

Sorry, too many questions.

I just like this setup the best :)

Any news about the unmanaged clubs situation?

How many unmanaged clubs are there in each sector and is there a shortlist for interested managers to fill these empty places?

And after the last posts here' date=' it there managers who are going to leave after season 1 ends?

Sorry, too many questions.

I just like this setup the best :)[/quote']

no one from Southern Sector will leave other than Maoam neither there is any unmanaged club. Its a great sector.:)

Ill probably stay, just hope the activity on the southern thread picks up

:)

Out of curiosity which player has the best stats for your countries so far? Piccolo has 8 goals and 12 assists in 13 league starts for Italy.

As for unmanaged clubs, Southern Sector has one today

garry crawford has resigned as the manager of Slovan Bratislava.

16956.png

Sporting CP have won the Southern European ICON (The ICON Games) Cup!

We beat FC Basel 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy. Terroso scored the only goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

But you are doomed as it is not considered in our Sector.:D