WORLD ICON - The ICON Games Finals

Gorbash

Re: WORLD ICON - The ICON Games Finals

cameroonbanner.png

Just made my bids but since I won't have any competition I thought I might as well post my squad for the Finals.

Goalkeepers

Sammy N'Djock (80)

Nelson Lukong (72)

Defender (L)

Freddy M'Veng (80)

Patrice Feussi (79)

Defender ®

Bertrand Ngapunu (80)

Nestor Djengoue (80)

Defender ©

Modibo William (80)

Eugene Fomumbod (80)

Franck Bagnack (80)

Serge Tafietang (76)

Midfielder ©

Patrick Mevoungou (80)

Stephane Kingue (80)

Guy Essame (80)

AM ©

Marc Mbamba (80)

Thomas Job (80)

Gaël Etock (80)

Attacking Midfielder (RL)

Eric Bassombeng (80)

Jean Bouli (80)

Alain Olle Olle (80)

Forward ©

Franck Etoundi (80)

Jean-Paul Yontcha (80)

Herve Tum (80)

Hopefully the depth is sufficient for the season.

Yep' date=' everything is as you were. Don't want to alienate the weaker Nations.

Good luck to all.[/quote']

Gorbash you massive racist... I was Al Wehda (Saudi Arabia) but am now Al Wahda (United Arab Emirates) :(

I'm guessing there's no way to change it now? Happy to plough through as a challenge... but there's a lot less 80s in the UAE that Saudi so I'm getting my excuses in early!

Gorbash you massive racist... I was Al Wehda (Saudi Arabia) but am now Al Wahda (United Arab Emirates) :(

I'm guessing there's no way to change it now? Happy to plough through as a challenge... but there's a lot less 80s in the UAE that Saudi so I'm getting my excuses in early!

Hahaha! I'm sure Gorbash will allow you to buy Saudi players mate ;)

Just buy the Saudi's mate :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This GW have become very quiet even in the final round.

Very enjoyable final round by the way. Nice to see the finalist sticking until the end. Thanks to Gorbash for creating this concept and congrats to Brood for winning it. Indonesia finish in 6th,very high position

The Netherlands are the World Champions! As they should be :D:o

Perhaps the best thing to see is that its really been a tough league with lots of great managers, considering the first four teams finished within 2 points of eachother.

Great to have been a part of this GW, though it might not have been the most conventional nor active one its been a lot of fun and its good to see enough managers stuck with it till the end to make the final competition a strong one!

And last but not least, many thanks to Gorbash for coming up with this idea and making it happen :D

Cheers lads! Hope to see you all around in other GW's if we're not in one together already :)