courtois or neuer

young boy

Re: courtois or neuer

I have in my team buffon and courtois ' date=' neuer is in a team unmanaged

which (courtois or neuer) will be better in the next 2 years (the period during which Buffon will remain on 94) ???

:)

what is your opinion ???[/quote']

Got to be Neuer. One of the best goalkeeper in the world, he's also in a better club and NT as compared to Courtois. Although Courtois would replace Cech when he retires at Chelsea, Neuer certainly has the potential to peak above him.

Got to be Neuer. One of the best goalkeeper in the world, he's also in a better club and NT as compared to Courtois. Although Courtois would replace Cech when he retires at Chelsea, Neuer certainly has the potential to peak above him.

very good comment.+10,and totally agree with you

which (courtois or neuer) will be better in the next 2 years (the period during which Buffon will remain on 94) ???

I would keep both neuer and Courtoris and sell Buffon.

As already stated get rid of Buffon and bring in Neuer, even though you have to add cash it is well worth it as that will be your GK position sorted for your team for the as long as you are in the GW.

• 1 month later...

Riferimento: courtois or neuer

Neuer for me :)

neuer in bayern can get very high rating, if they win CL he is looking at 94...courtois is good young keeper, but there is a rumor that he will stay in atletico plus money and maybe another player as exchange for falcao that will go to chelsea...that rises a question how high he can go in atletico, but if he goes back to chelsea no question he has bright future :)...

I would like to have both of them, if I can have only one than neuer definitely :)