General Cheating Report Link

I AM NOT ASKING FOR HELP, PLEASE DON'T MOVE

I sugest that a link for general cheating be created. This could follow the exact same format as the other report links, where a box opens up after clicking on the link and you may submit a 100 word report stating your reasons you believe someone is cheating. A managers overall game play can then be reviewed and there whole activity in the particular game world can be seen and looked at.

I have had a few experiences of clear cheating in game worlds and nothing being done about it, even after reports have been submitted. It is mainly transfer deals that are wildly unfair after a new manager takes over an unmanaged club and sells the best players to another manager in the game world.

This prompts the sugestion that it is a multiple account offence, however 99% of the time after it is reported nothing happens to the two managers. Even though they might have 6-7 deals reversed because they are hugely unfair. This could be that the accounts aren't mutiple, it could be that they are two friends and one account has been created especialy to sell good players to the other. This would therefore technically be two seperate accounts, still cheating though. It could also be two seperate accounts on two different devices, i.e a laptop and a tablet. However its still cheating.

I know that there are already report links for multiple accounts and illegal deals but once these have been reported and investigated then noting else can be done. So even if the deals have been reversed but the managers stay at the clubs and in the game world they are free to try again and continue to cheat.

An example of what i have come across

There is a manger who has now done four deals with the same two clubs that are wildly ridiculous and has been reported once for doing bad deals and cheating. Previous deals between the two clubs have been reversed but the new ones have not. they have been reported for having multiple accounts yet nothing has been done.

An example of a deal is Pepe for Douglas Costa + Ji Sung Park and £3 million, basically the very minimum reguired with the two worst players they have.

The selling club in question only accepts bids from the buying club in question, even though there have been deals offered that are hugely better. Not by myself and i am not interested in the players that have been sold so its not a case of me being bitter for being beaten to a deal.

It is making a joke of the game world and of the rest of us that follow the rules and pay way over the odds for players that are any good. In time i feel it will make the game world stagnant and very unenjoyable to play if these cheats stay in this game world.

• 4 months later...

Re: General Cheating Report Link

After all the threads that are popping up lately about managers cheating and getting away with it this idea surely deserves a look at.

Since i started this thread the manager in question is still in the game world and is now raiding a second club in my game world for its best players. They are:-

Philipp Lahm - £12 million + Luis Anderson + Yoann Gourcuff

Wayne Rooney - £28 million + Jordan Ayew + Wojciech Szczesny

Mesut Ozil - £29 million + Rasmus Elm + Jose Callejon

He had a deal for Philipp Lahm reversed once but the above deal has stayed, as have the Rooney and Ozil deals.

The report links for illegal transfers and multiple accounts have been used but obviously don't work very well as nothing has happened. That is where a link to report general cheating could be useful, outlining all the factors why you think someone is cheating in a game world. Which could be reviewed and actioned accordingly.

Something drastic needs to be actioned against cheaters in the game!

The report links for illegal transfers and multiple accounts have been used but obviously don't work very well as nothing has happened.

It works fine. It's just SM doesn't care about cheaters. Many evident cheating cases reported by members (like i did too) but nothing is done. Sorry but it's a waste of time...:)

It works fine. It's just SM doesn't care about cheaters. Many evident cheating cases reported by members (like i did too) but nothing is done. Sorry but it's a waste of time...:)

Appreciate the feedback but i really think it would do some good, i don't see that an extra link where ALL aspects can be looked at would be a waste of time. The illegal transfer link just looks at one transfer that has been reported to be illegal. It doesn't seem to matter if its the first time its reported or the tenth time.

A general link would take into count how many times the same transfer of players has been reported, any other illegal transfers between the two sets of clubs and if the two managers have been reported for multiple accounts. This would give a good grounding on whether or not the managers should be kicked out of the game world or banned from SM alltogether

From what i understand the illegal transfer is done by SMFA which is a computer generated program that looks at certain iregulatries and paramiters of every transfer? Or is every ticket done by a human looking into the transfer?

his is getting ridiculous now' date=' the newest deal is:-

Ribery - £30 million + Milos Krasic + Nicolas Anelka

If anyone comes across [b']Orang Indonesia [/b]or Gilang Ramadhan in there GW then beware as they are cheats and will create accounts to get the best players!

Chill, brother. I'm sure there's very little you can do about that. The same thing is happening in my GW too, also by a guy called pep guardiola in Indonesia. He'd create a new account, join the GW, make ridiculous transfers and then quit. But one thing I'm pretty happy about is that I beat him whenever we meet! :D He's leading the table, though. :(

• 7 months later...

First game of the season:

cht6.png

Second game of the season:

cht1.png

Milan's team:

cht2.png

cht3.png

Last transfers:

cht4.png

On the bright side, I managed to report transfer for Reus which is the only one that got overturned. And the bid was 25m + Giggs

After several reports on multiple accounts, match fixing and illegal transfers, this is what I get:

cht5.png

Thanks a lot SM, really - thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting cheaters do their way...

Aha, gonich_losova. At first when I read your post, I didn't really get the point you were making. So the real guy is IvandroCruz Santos who is the manager of Man Utd, but, most likely, created a secondary account in the name of Ledine Fortes, manager of Milan. And whenever they meet, Milan presents a weak lineup against Man Utd, while Milan buys the surplus players of United at high prices. Finally, Ledine attempted to transfer Reus to United but thankfully SMFA reversed the deal. Nice!

Indeed, such things are happening a lot in many other GWs. Many times, people are fooled by the reputation of the individuals involved. Someone might think: Since Ledine has a reputation of 185, he's not likely a cheat. But that is false! If an account gains 1 point each week, then Ivandro must have created the second account 130 days after his own—more than the usual period it takes cheats to create other accounts.

This is a clear indication of multiple accounts. I think this issue must be investigated further.

Aha' date=' gonich_losova. At first when I read your post, I didn't really get the point you were making. So the real guy is IvandroCruz Santos who is the manager of Man Utd, but, most likely, created a secondary account in the name of Ledine Fortes, manager of Milan. And whenever they meet, Milan presents a weak lineup against Man Utd, while Milan buys the surplus players of United at high prices. Finally, Ledine attempted to transfer Reus to United but thankfully SMFA reversed the deal. Nice!

Indeed, such things are happening a lot in many other GWs. Many times, people are fooled by the reputation of the individuals involved. Someone might think: Since Ledine has a reputation of 185, he's not likely a cheat. But that is false! If an account gains 1 point each week, then Ivandro must have created the second account [b']130 days[/b] after his own—more than the usual period it takes cheats to create other accounts.

This is a clear indication of multiple accounts. I think this issue must be investigated further.

You get the point ;) The thing I presented is just some of the latest issues - there were many more during the few seasons of dealing with him (third account, offering unmanaged club to his fourth account if he loses transfer battle for player, more dubious transfers etc...). I'm not a newcomer here, so I know how these things are out of control in most of GWs but this one was one of the clearest blatant cheating examples (everything combined through the seasons) and still there was only one action (Reus' transfer, but he made a mistake there accepting his own offer while he had much better offer from another team) against him in a sea of wrongdoings.

Can't really say that I expect that anything will be done, but I just had to mention it - just to get it out of my chest I guess. And of course, warn others if they cross paths with this manager.

This is an area we are looking to improve' date=' so please feel free to continue proving your feedback and offering suggestions.[/quote']

Well, suggestion would be that repeated situtations like this ends in removing manager(s) from the GW. I understand that bad transfers (one manager has a favourite player and he overpays him/dislike the player and sells him for CV/...) or playing with weaker team (bad fitness/rotation for Cup/...) could happen at some point and one or maybe two situtations could be overlooked.

But several dubious transfers followed with evident match fixing both times in season and possibly more than three accounts in GW (all works in advantage of a main team) accompanied by offering jobs to "friendly" managers when he loses transfer battle to a player at unmanaged team - that is just too much. And after all that, I think you can imagine how frustrating is to get a message that there aren't sufficient evidence that anything "illegal" occured.

Too bad that I haven't been posting all mischiefs of this managers from the start - this is just this season and if I started earlier this would be quite a show (not that it isn't already)

• 7 months later...

Is SM now excepting cheats? I've seen and reported a few recently as have other managers in the same GW's' date=' clear and blatant cheating, yet SM does nothing. [b']So can we all cheat now?[/b] :rolleyes:

Yes is the impression I get from the multiple times I have tried to report blatant cheating and got no where.

After several reports on multiple accounts' date=' match fixing and illegal transfers, this is what I get:

[img']http://s17.postimg.org/48dtf8vcf/cht5.png[/img]

Thanks a lot SM, really - thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting cheaters do their way...

I get exactly the same responses. I got the same response to my match fixing complaint below.

What has too happen for a game to be considered fixed?

I ask as i have had a report back from a game that was reported saying that there is insufficient evidence. I have been told that the manager in question has multiple accounts across the game world by a family member of his. Two of these teams played each other and his main team and a resounding win against a very weakened team.

The weakened team was:-

R.Berna - 82

A.Lescott - 77

A.Teixeira - 89 - Played as a LB except he is an AMRLC

J.Sokolik - 75

M.Cris - 84

K.Hurst - 78

S.Jones - 71

A.Hemmings - 75

J.Bandowski - 78

H.Ongenda - 80

T.Ribeiro - 86

On the bench he has:-

C.Emerson - 87 - LB that should of been used instead of A.Teixeira

R.Weligton - 87

A.Moraes - 87 - GK that should of been used instead of R.Berna

B.Ibson - 85

V.Hilton - 88

O.Alan - 87

F.Evaldo - 84

The team also has players like Chaves Fred 90 rated, Julio Baptista 88 rated, Danilo Silva 88 rated and Baroni Cristian 89 rated that could of been used.

There were no cup matches either side of the league fixtures and non of the players were injured over the time period. There was no need for any players to be rested.

To me that looks like match fixing and the only reason the weaker players were selected was so that the managers main team could get a big win.

Am i missing something?

There have also been multiple transfers between the cheating managers main club and the other clubs he has control over. They have been reported but nothing has happened yet.

As did this one.

This is becoming ridiculous now, the two managers involved in all the dodgy transfers in my game world are now able to get away with match fixing when they play each other. My bug ticket came back with insufficient against both teams to take action!

This is the Tottenham team in question:-

cheat2.png

In case you can't see, here is a list of his best players:-

Andres INIESTA - 97

Frenck RIBÉRY - 96

Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC - 96

Xabi ALONSO - 95

Karim BENZEMA - 93

Joao MOUTINHO - 92

Samir NASRI - 92

Diego MILITO - 91

Bruno ALVES - 91

Julio CESAR - 91

Bacary SAGNA - 91

Glen JOHNSON - 91

Esteban CAMBIASSO - 91

Eric ABIDAL - 90

Martin CÁCERES - 89

Taye TAIWO - 88

Emiliano INSÚA - 88

Silveira JUAN - 87

Luis FABIANO - 87

Joe COLE - 87

Ferreira LÚCIO - 86

This is the team he played against the Leicester team:-

Cheat1.png

1 G VLASZÁK - 75

2 B TOZER - 73

3 Y BERCHICHE - 83

4 B SAGNA - 91

5 T KADÁR - 82

6 A GUERCI - 75

7 F MANCINI - 70

8 S SAIBOU - 70

9 T DIXON - 71

10 R ASPRILLA - 72

11 K MINTIKKIS - 76

None of his best players were injured or suspended, nor were they lacking in match fitness. Yesterday they were all at 100% fitness. In fact he had Zlatan, Cambiasso, Cole, Juan and Lucio all on the bench.

To me that says that there is no other reason to field such a weak team other than to cheat and make sure his second team Leicester won.

How has nothing been done about it!!!!

The SMFA system needs a serious re working as quite clearly it can't do a proper job and people might as well just cheat there way through the game!

SM couldn't care a less about cheating has that not been realised yet?

It used to be much easier to report and action was more consistent whilst we the CUSTOMER were not lied to and lead to believe report tickets were being created when in fact they are not always now. All that has happened with each addition recently is that cheating is being more and more enabled. By the way I for one don't appreciate being lied to with the misleading action re. tickets and illegal transfers, it's nothing short of disgusting misleading a paying customer.

I can't remember the last improvement of any substance. It's a business though at the end of day and focused purely on money making hence the preoccupation with aesthetics and app-related stuff trying to appeal to the brain-dead masses impressed with bright colours and anything a click away on a smart phone.

Clever approach for now focusing on the ££££ but the irony is that the apathy shown to its customers and cheating will no doubt effect revenue as more people like myself and my friends refuse to renew memberships or invest another penny until drastic improvements are made to how they deal with such a flawed, important aspect. I suspect our voices won't be noticed on here however that's why I let my wallet do the talking.

SM couldn't care a less about cheating has that not been realised yet?

It used to be much easier to report and action was more consistent whilst we the CUSTOMER were not lied to and lead to believe report tickets were being created when in fact they are not always now. All that has happened with each addition recently is that cheating is being more and more enabled. By the way I for one don't appreciate being lied to with the misleading action re. tickets and illegal transfers' date=' it's nothing short of disgusting misleading a paying customer.

I can't remember the last improvement of any substance. It's a business though at the end of day and focused purely on money making hence the preoccupation with aesthetics and app-related stuff trying to appeal to the brain-dead masses impressed with bright colours and anything a click away on a smart phone.

Clever approach for now focusing on the ££££ but the irony is that the apathy shown to its customers and cheating will no doubt effect revenue as more people like myself and my friends refuse to renew memberships or invest another penny until drastic improvements are made to how they deal with such a flawed, important aspect. I suspect our voices won't be noticed on here however that's why I let my wallet do the talking.[/quote']

Completely agree with everything that you have said.

Like you said it's a business and I admire the fact that they are trying to grow and expand the brand with a single manager game. However it seems that maybe they are trying to do the single player game too quickly. I believe the main focus should be the multi player game, taking priority on time and money.

The single player game could still be developed along side but it would just take that little bit longer, in the long run it would surely be a better business decision though. At the moment all that is happening is SM seem to be alienating paying/non-paying customers of the multi player game who would of been the main target market of the single player game during it's start up.

I for one have zero interest in the single player mode because of the ineptitude shown with the multi player mode. The fact that they have neglected the multi player mode for so long in favour of the single player mode has turned me against using it/playing it.

Im not convinced Prince. In Gold Championship 1, 3 blatantly one sided deals have gone through without reverse between 2 managers. Its obvious to most on there that the selling club only logs in to accept this certain buying clubs pitiful offers. Just because a deal might equate to a maximum cash offer doesnt necessarily make it fair. Cheating managers are offloading their golden oldies to bypass cheating parameters.

GW 1? I know who you mean, the two guys from Isreal? I think SM will get round to it soon enough, they just reversed another blatantly obvious cheating deal in GW 279 today (thanks again SM) It obviously takes time for them to review all the cheat deals that are reported, we need to give them as much info on the managers involved for cheating and be patient.