vidic evra jon obi mikel

aadil12

all underated i think. mikel pushing ballack and mekelele out for a starting line up of chelsea up to 90/91 i think. evra pushing heinze out of a starting line up heinze is a world class lb but evra is better 92/93 i think. vidic superb all last season up to 94 i think. anyone agree.

Re: vidic evra jon obi mikel

all underated i think. mikel pushing ballack and mekelele out for a starting line up of chelsea up to 90/91 i think. evra pushing heinze out of a starting line up heinze is a world class lb but evra is better 92/93 i think. vidic superb all last season up to 94 i think. anyone agree.

I think you've got the general 'jist' correct, a couple of ratings need to be revised, however I think you've gone OTT on some of the ratings....

John Obi Mikel - Quality young midfielder who will be quality when he's older, however 90/91 is slightly steep. I think 89 is about right for now, an increase of two should reflect his improvement. I think he is 'as good as' the likes of Lucas Biglia, Enzo Maresca and Riccardo Montolivo (all 89 rated), rather than 'better than' the likes of those players.

Patrice Evra - Pacey left-wing-back who has replaced Heinze as Man Utd's left-sided man at the back. I like him as an attacker and I believe he is as good as Gael Clichy going forward, however he lacks quite a bit in the defensive department. I think his rating of 91 is good for now, unless he begins to improve defensively.

Nemanja Vidic - The rock at Man Utd's centre-back position, I agree that his rating should be increased to 94, however Jamie Carragher's rating would also have to increase to 94 minimum if Vidic was to be increased to 94.

I think you've got the general 'jist' correct' date=' a couple of ratings need to be revised, however I think you've gone OTT on some of the ratings....

John Obi Mikel - Quality young midfielder who will be quality when he's older, however 90/91 is slightly steep. I think 89 is about right for now, an increase of two should reflect his improvement. I think he is 'as good as' the likes of Lucas Biglia, Enzo Maresca and Riccardo Montolivo (all 89 rated), rather than 'better than' the likes of those players.

Patrice Evra - Pacey left-wing-back who has replaced Heinze as Man Utd's left-sided man at the back. I like him as an attacker and I believe he is as good as Gael Clichy going forward, however he lacks quite a bit in the defensive department. I think his rating of 91 is good for now, unless he begins to improve defensively.

Nemanja Vidic - The rock at Man Utd's centre-back position, I agree that his rating should be increased to 94, however Jamie Carragher's rating would also have to increase to 94 minimum if Vidic was to be increased to 94.[/quote']

Disagree Mikel is better than the players you listed,a 90 is fair,on a par with Modric..

On par with Modric' date=' maybe.....on par with Elano, Mavuba and Hargreaves, I can't see the comparison in quality.[/quote']

What Hargreaves better than Mikel??!!:eek: :eek: You are seriously having a laugh,I would rather Mikel than Hargreaves any day!

Elano is a different type of player,and yes Mikel is as good as Mavuba,if not better..

The only people who don't rate Mikel are just anti-Chelsea.

What Hargreaves better than Mikel??!!:eek: :eek: You are seriously having a laugh' date='I would rather Mikel than Hargreaves any day!

Elano is a different type of player,and yes Mikel is as good as Mavuba,if not better..

The only people who don't rate Mikel are just anti-Chelsea.[/quote']

Better than Hargreaves? Much better than Hargreaves?! (the way you make it sound)?! I think you're the one who's having a laugh! There's no such thing as anti-Chelsea, but I get the feeling that even Chelsea supporters (some of them who aren't biased) would agree that Hargreaves is better than Mikel!