Vincent MURATORI

finknottle

Muratori has started 5 of Monaco's 6 Ligue 1 games this season clocking up 457 minutes on the pitch. He's on the database as follows...

Player name: Vincent MURATORI (Monaco)

Born: 3 August 1987

Nationality: French

Position: Left Back

Rating: 75

Last Rating Change: 0

Value: £547k

Also for Monaco... Stéphane RUFFIER has made 3 starts (and 1 sub appearance) clocking up 309 minutes in goal in place of the injured Flavio Roma. So far he has only let in 1 goal. Ruffier is on the database as follows...

Player name: Stéphane RUFFIER

Born: 27 September 1986

Nationality: French

Position: Goalkeeper

Rating: 74

Last Rating Change: 0

Value: £351k

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Vincent MURATORI

Was just preparing a new thread on him (Vincent Muratori ):P :p :P then i noticed your thread

He is a French left back who currently plays for Monaco.He is 20 years of age .This is his first season in professional football with Monaco , and he has plaid 7 games out of 9 in Ligue 1.

He has established himself as a gritty tackler , repelling any competition from other experienced left backs in the team . Vincent currently signed a new contract with the team .Many Italian clubs are tracking the LB with Udinese leading the race .

He is currently rated 75 .

If he keeps on playing and impressing by the next ratings change in france , then a rise to 80 or above is assured .

We shall moderate our enthousiasm on young players : if you have a look at Muratori's notations by L'Equipe' date=' they are average, sometimes good, but not outstanding. A slight increase, to 77 or 78 would be more adequate.[/quote']

you have a point , but what if he keeps on playing?

We shall moderate our enthousiasm on young players : if you have a look at Muratori's notations by L'Equipe' date=' they are average, sometimes good, but not outstanding. A slight increase, to 77 or 78 would be more adequate.[/quote']

Well you might not be getting too enthused about Muratori but I am. On pitch time tends to be the single biggest factor affecting a player's rating and Muratori is getting plenty of that. I confidently predict a rise to 80 next time around if he remains in the side.

Just look at the other Monaco defenders and you'll see Muratori is way behind on ratings, can this be right?

BERTHOD, Jeremy LB, 23 rated 89, 180 mins

MONSOREAU, Sylvain LB/CB, 26 rated 89, 359 mins

VEIGNEAU, Olivier LB/CB, 22 rated 84, 0 mins

MURATORI, Vincent LB, 20 rated 75, 630 mins

BOLÍVAR, Fabian Guedes RB, 27 rated 88, 753 mins

MODESTO, Francois CB, 29 rated 88, 630 mins

CUFRE, Leandro CB/LB, 29 rated 88, 630 mins

LO SAMBOU, Massamba, 21 rated 83, 0 mins

Can it really be correct that Muratori is 77/78 when players who haven't even played are rated 83/84. Muratori is keeping quality players on the subs bench and in the reserves.

80+ all the way for me next French Ratings provided he stays in the team.

• 2 months later...

Thought i would re-open this thread... he has continued playing all the time and he is still playing ahead of players rated 87' date='88 and 89!

I dont see a rating change of 75 --> 85ish as unreasonable!

[b']He could be the buy of the season![/b]

Muratori certainly is one of the finds of the season, he's played 1170 of Monaco's 1440 minutes for 7th placed Monaco.

I agree that 85 is reasonable especially in light of the fact that all the following Monaco players are higher (Roma (88), Berthod (89), Monsoreau (89), Bolivar (99), Modesto (88), Cufre (88), Nene (89), Merien (88), Leko (88), Perez (89), Menez (88), Piquionne (89) and Koller (88).

I'm predicting though that SM will gradually increase Muratori over the next 2-3 rounds of ratings. I predict that this time he'll be increased to 83, probably the time after 86 and maybe after that 88.

This seems to be the pattern that's occured for other players like:

Pato 77>85 over 3 rounds, and we all know he'll go higher, so do Milan!

Garay 83>87>89>90 gradually, easy does it!

Hladyi 84>88>90(next time) (12 league goals) when we all know he's playing better than Lucarelli (91-4 league goals) and Brandao (89-6 league goals)

Arbeloa 87>88>90+ eventuallyOne of Liverpool's most regular performances unyet he went up only 1 to 88, prudent conservatism on ratings from SM again! We all know he'll be 90+ eventually. Not inexperienced either (92 Spanish 2nd division games, 20 la liga for Deportivo and 9 premiership for Liverpool before this season began)

Drenthe 82>88 over several rounds, we all know he should be 90 by now!

Gago 89 - Why wasn't he increased last time? Played in 12 of 14 league games

What i'm trying to say is that history suggests that SM are conservative in their ratings approach and more than likely will raise Muratori to 87/88 over the next 2-3 rounds, which means he'll reach 87-88 by probably about this time next year due to the length of the ratings schedules.

• 1 month later...

Have recently bought Muratori, Malonga, Sakho, Sissoko & Pjanic so well pleased with the first 2 rising considerably and waiting on others to follow. Off subject a bit but I just won the 4th Div in EC93 with Doncaster Rovers after my first complete season and would like to thank all scouts who's advice and knowledge has helped me do this with next to no cash or decent players at the start and now my squad is brimming with talent like the players above.

Once again cheers all :D

• 3 months later...

Vincent Muratori is now at 86, and was a superb investment if you picked him at 75! :) I do have a question about him though if anyone can help, as iv'e noticed he hasn't played since the 15th of March in the game with Lyon, and that he was subbed out after 46 minutes. Has he been injured quite badly as he hasn't played since, or has he just been dropped? Some good help on this would be much appreciated, as i may swap him for Dossena of Udinese despite Dossena being older at 26, he should rise to 89/90, depending on Muratori's situation. Cheers!

• 6 months later...

Muratori has been injured for a while and now there is talk of him leaving Monaco' date=' and dropping down a division, to play for Strasbourg. Should I be looking to sell him or is he still a good long term prospect?[/quote']

Well strausbourg are good and fanchone plays for them and he is good!

But yeah anyone with a solid view that can help i would also appreciate an answer here.

Muratori has been injured for a while and now there is talk of him leaving Monaco' date=' and dropping down a division, to play for Strasbourg. Should I be looking to sell him or is he still a good long term prospect?[/quote']

I'd sell because anybody not playing won't increase in rating and why have them on your squad when you could have somebody who is playing and probably will rise.

Muratori is 21/86, therefore here are 2 other players of this rating who i'd suggest trading him for if they are available:

Fabien LEMOINE, Rennes - 1260/1260 minutes, rise to 87/88 next turn

Sebastian PRODL, Werder Bremen - 644/1260 minutes, rise to 87 (also caps for Austria)

Also it could be worth getting this 22 year old:

Adriano Henrique, Bayer Leverkusen - 1170/1260 minutes, rise to 88

Hope this helps.

Bestpay

• 3 months later...

Thought I'd use this old thead rather than stat a new one. With the French ratings now due, is it worth trading him in now, or will he rise? i've got him for a few teams, and Molinaro and Taiwo are availabe if I'm quick. He's not played much but i don't know if thats through form or fitness. Any help would be great.

Thought I'd use this old thead rather than stat a new one. With the French ratings now due' date=' is it worth trading him in now, or will he rise? i've got him for a few teams, and Molinaro and Taiwo are availabe if I'm quick. He's not played much but i don't know if thats through form or fitness. Any help would be great.[/quote']

I sold him seasons ago. I think he had a bad injury then failed to regain his place. Id say he will go down to 85 as he's only made 7 appearances.