Olano Xabi ALONSO! - Overrated!

reddevilfrvr

Olano Xabi ALONSO! - Overrated!  

1. 1.

• Stay at 95
    • down to 91/92

Re: Olano Xabi ALONSO! - Overrated!

Alonso now down to 94 - not sure he deserved that, especially after his display against derby, he was immense. With Sissoko, he didn't deserve a decrease. Should have stayed at 95. I think those who have voted a decrease in the poll have him at a rival in their setups ;)

However, in response to others I think that Iniesta is now a 95. And he hasn't been knocked out of the team by Yaya Toure, seeing how they're playng in the same team. He has displaced Deco as one of the more attacking midfielders alongside Xavi.

However' date=' in response to others I think that Iniesta is now a 95. And he hasn't been knocked out of the team by Yaya Toure, seeing how they're playng in the same team. He has displaced Deco as one of the more attacking midfielders alongside Xavi.[/quote']

Agreed, however I can imagine Iniesta staying and Deco down one to a 95. It looks like Rijkaard prefers using the slightly younger players in midfield now...

By doing this change, Liverpool has lost a main attraction to the club really, but it is good to see many more rating increases within Liverpool. Alonso plays for Spain and is a key Liverpool player, setting up stuff etc. SM should reconsider...It isn't only Gerrard doing all the midfield work.

By doing this change' date=' Liverpool has lost a main attraction to the club really, but it is good to see many more rating increases within Liverpool. Alonso plays for Spain and is a key Liverpool player, setting up stuff etc. SM should reconsider...It isn't only Gerrard doing all the midfield work.[/quote']

Liverpools rotation policy means that players are not necessarily going to get rating increases. Yes, Alonso had a stunning performance against Derby County, but that was a one-off performance.

Alonso didn't feature in all Liverpools games, especially after the emergence of Javier Mascherano, and Sissoko has also been in great form.

I do think Alonso is a great talent, and he does represent the national side well, but Liverpools central area of the midfield is based around Steven Gerrard, they seem to play with two wingers, leaving possibly just one DM space. I hope all four players get fit and hit some real great form, just to see who Benitez will play. :)

Alonso now down to 94 - not sure he deserved that' date=' especially after his display against derby, he was immense. With Sissoko, he didn't deserve a decrease. Should have stayed at 95. I think those who have voted a decrease in the poll have him at a rival in their setups ;)

However, in response to others I think that Iniesta is now a 95. And he hasn't been knocked out of the team by Yaya Toure, seeing how they're playng in the same team. He has displaced Deco as one of the more attacking midfielders alongside Xavi.[/quote']

to be fair i could warrant a 95 against derby !

A one of display against the premierships worst team ( on paper ) and to be fair, they are challenging for the worst ever prem team i reckon does not justify a rating.

He hasnt been playing as much, simple as. He wont keep the rating if he isnt playing.

Liverpools center mid's are to die for lol