Biggest transfer Kitty u have ever had?

Re: Biggest transfer Kitty u have ever had?

Real Madrid euro champ 2 i had 420 million...biggest i have ever ever seen!

Yeah Lil Wayne just said he had a 516 million transfer kitty with a Liverpool that was the biggest i have ever seen.

The most i have ever had is 230 million with Tolouse as i said in my 2nd post it was in a GC.

• 1 month later...

Re: The Most Money You've Had

Oh yeah and one more comment about this thread why is it in the area of Gold Members it has nothing to do with Gold Membership just because your team is in a gold championship. The one that was created previous to this one was in Misc which is a much better place for a thread like this.

my bro has a chelsea with 214.2mil:p

HOW DO YOU GET SO MUCH?!!!?!

I must say i have never done it because i think it is stupid to sell all of your best players just to have money in the bank but the way people do it is actually very simple they just sell all of there best players.

As i have said in previous posts my highest is 230 million with Toulose but i just quit them because it was just boring because they had no squad only 18 70 rated players.

i had 275m with chelsea by selling Ronaldinho for 90m plus kaka lol and other deals like it.

You sold Ronaldinho for 90 + Kaka that is a great deal for you i mean i would rather have Kaka than Ronaldinho without the 90 million i am surprised that deal went through.

SMFA didnt exist then it was like last december check them out. Chelsea WC102 :) i dont have them anymore so dont know what there like

SMFA didn't always exist that must have been a few months before i joined i bet there was a lot of cheating going on then but still that was a very good deal for you.

Why did u get rid of a team like that because that was a great deal u should have kept going with them u could have created a dream team with that signing.