New Layout to My Home, Friends News Feed, Player Profile and Tactics

New Layout to My Home, Friends News Feed, Player Profile and Tactics  

1. 1.

• x
    • x

Re: Home page/club list

Cheers

Find it slightly strange that these so called people who think they know best' date=' cry on about we are entitled to our opinion etc etc then when somebody else expresses there's they try to suppress it, or and of course resort to petty insults strange they can't see the irony in there childish behaviour.

A few people write on this thread and they think that what they say is Gospel when actually a large percentage of people on the game and this forum actually are sick of the whining and obscene language. the amount of messages I have got in support of what I have said is unbelievable.

[b']The 50 or so people on here don't even represent 0.1% of the SM community yet they seem to think they are more important than everybody else, again irony is not lost on me.[/b]

Simply put offer something constructive (as some did) or else it's best to refrain from pointless rants and how anybody can justify the use of f this and f that as I was contesting against is beyond

Tho it is not only on here that we've expressed a disagreement with this latest change, SM have been hammered on both facebook and Twitter aswell ... To speak up is at times better then to sit quiet and accept that something gets worse.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Home page/club list When I started, it was a simple game. Simple management. Ideas were given about game development. Most happened. Ideas are on here, and I hope you listen to what we are having

There was quite convenient feature where you could go directly from player's profile to real life squad of a club, there was a link. Why was it removed? You made player tab 'more convenient' by removing features and flooding the tab with useless statistics and a graph about rating change? How on earth do you think it is more convenient to anyone?

Another annoying feature is with shortlists. Now if a player in my squad is on several clubs shortlists, in a player tab I can see

Interested 5 Clubs

Why do you think that hiding that is a good idea? one more click is of course 'so much more convenient' than information visible by a glimpse.

Just the same with Actions button. There were all the actions at the bottom of a tab, i could go directly to transfers or contracts or else. Now I have to make one more needless click to get to where I wanted.

And you go about bragging, that these changes were made for our convenience :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIGHT.

here is my 2 pence on the new layout. Its 7 out of 10 at the moment. I can see the good and the bad.

I like the player profiles as it incorporates more data in a far more easier to read page. I like the player growth graphs (a la Pro Evo Soccer), injury history, career statistics all having there own 'prominent' sections whilst before it was compact and messy.

The transfer tab is better as it is not the first thing you see, and AT LAST a better way of listed 'Interested' clubs as a number then click on it and it lists the teams.......i cannot tell you how much i hated it when a popular player in a GW was shortlisted by 10/20/30 sides and they were all listed one after the other....very messy and unclear if you actually had him shortlisted as your own team got lost in among 30 others.....and now rightly so the Selection tab is first up so gives you relevant position layout, morale, concerns, cup tie etc...this is more important to view first when checking your squad members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News Feed - cant see how this was a MAJOR issue! all you had to do was click one button to see your clubs, but anyway it was quickly re-written to remember what your preferred display was...so kudos on that.

Many people seem to not grasp the idea of a 'community' and dont want to see 'friends' activities.... reclusive perhaps? Therefore for those who wish to remain disconnected from the rest of us, SM please put in a VIEWS menu (All Messages/Transfers/Players/Club/Competitions/Delete All) similiar to the one you have on the club home page, where you can either select/de-select types of message.... choices of.....

again much alike the news feed in game where you can see by divisions or manager comments only.... or alternatively give them the option to display nothing at all so they can play SM without the rest of us....

the options id like to see would be...so select/deselect 'messages' with content regarding..

Jobs - ie manager X has left/taken over club Unreal Madrid etc)

Friendships - X now friends with Y etc....

High Scores - weekly scores news...

Achievements - unlocked this, that

Cup Win - won this won that..

Comments - user comments/posts/ musings....etc

For sure a couple id like to switch on/off at times, i think it would be a valid addition...

Overall though..........I dont get it...peoples reaction i mean.. A while back this was an idea suggested by forumers which many wanted to see, now it happened, everyone turned on it!?!?!? A 'global' news feed across gameworlds for those connected in game by friend requests is a great idea, just a tweak on the messages displayed would be welcomed i think..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soccerwiki - SM please put at least one link back to the site, the main one on the Club page has gone.............also on the Player profiles, please put the links back in to SW so you can see the real life squads, this was a very useful tool. Also many players are still missing the real life club on their profile, and many loan players in real life are listed at there parent club not the loan club which i think is inaccurate and misleading. Please correct this back to the old way of displaying it. This is the current layout below....

Forest Green Rovers

(Managed)

Club

(Lille OSC)

i suggest updating to...

Forest Green Rovers(contains link to your club)

(Managed)

Real life or SW Club

(Link to SW - On loan at:XXXXX Club:Lille OSC)

( it was only two days ago but i cannot for the love of god remember how the old layout on a player profile regarding clubs bit was :P:D:) anyone got a link to remind me??)

On thing i must criticise SM on is that they have a test GW to run these things on before the general public.....Why did this not go to Westgate first? Would of avoid alot of unrest!

Glad to see they fixed some of yesterday's morning mess...however there are so many other things to be fixed and improved...

I'm not going to moan about the lack of communication between Devs and customers, about the crappy match engine we have here, about silly and unjustified price increases, about their inability to improve the game's core features or about the so many useless cosmetic changes we had over the last year or so...

If you think this is how a homepage design should look in the year 2013 that tells a lot about the intellectual capacity, graphic and management skills of the development team. If you manage quite a lot of teams, you'll have to scroll down a lot through a half-empty page.

SMdesign.png

Now bear in mind this is 2013 not 1997...if you guys are proud with the design above perhaps I should not waste my time writing about this. For instance, I manage over 40 teams and yes, thats a lot of scrolling down through this silly half empty page design you managed to come up with. Well done, SM! That tells a lot about the ability of your web designers...does anyone know the basics of web design in your company?

;2482839']The transfer tab is better as it is not the first thing you see' date=' ...

... and now rightly so the Selection tab is first up so gives you relevant position layout, morale, concerns, cup tie etc...this is more important to view first when checking your squad members.[/quote']

I think it is better to have it like the Club List view on the home page, meaning to have it 'remember' the last view and stick with it.

When you're searching for players to sign, you are always viewing the 'Transfer' tab to see who's interested, status of bids, chairman valuations, etc. So it should 'remember' which tab you are on so that when you click through several players it views the 'Transfer' tab first thing. Then after you are done and you go back to the 'Selection' tab, it becomes the one to 'remember' and display first. In short, The 'landing' tab of a player's profile should be the last viewed (dynamic) and not the 'Selection' tab all the time (static).

Another thing when you are viewing bids on players you have listed for transfer or for loan, the bid details window covers the relevant part of the player profile window. You cannot see whether this player is actually listed for transfer or loan or not at all (a bit confusing at the start of season when you might have a lot of players transfered).

The SW linking is a big issue too. There has to be a way to go directly to a player's profile on SW from SM. Also a link to go directly to his club page. If I remember correctly, there used to be a separate button/link clearly saying it was powered by SW on each player profile.

A final suggestion would be to use the white space on the 'Selection' tab beside the 'Player Position' chart to display the amount of appearances compared to the number of matches a club has played. This might help to remind managers not to forget giving their players enough playing time so they do not get 'concerns'. May be also include their match stats like average ratings, goals, assists, MoMs, cards, etc. These might not matter but so does the height and weight stats, at least it would look much more pleasing.

This post could get quite long, at least I'm warning you of that now!

If you manage quite a lot of teams' date=' you'll have to scroll down a lot through a half-empty page.

For instance, I manage over 40 teams and yes, thats a lot of scrolling down through this silly half empty page design you managed to come up with. Well done, SM! [/quote']

It's shocking really. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE that has done any form of web design knows the golden rules. I studied I believe 2 modules of Web Design for media and rule number 1 was always;

Avoid unnecessary scrolling and blank areas of a page.

They've broken both parts of that rule. I only have 3 clubs and still have a blank space on the web page towards the bottom left. Everything about the current design is wrong (sorry whoever developed it).

1) Why the 2 grey areas down each side of the page? That is ALL wasted space. Probably a quarter (if not more) of the width of the page is taken up by absolutely nothing. As a result, everything gets bunched up.

2) The clubs we manage are the focal point of what we log in to do on SM. Therefore, the clubs should be central to the page (as they were prior to the update). The central column currently contains the least important parts of the site. Popular game worlds, inviting friends, adding SM to chrome and a profile tab should NOT be the focal points of a football managing based site. The clubs should be. It doesn't matter that it is a slightly bigger column, the fact it isn't central means it looks out of place.

3) Differing shapes. I doubt many have even noticed this but it's still a bit odd. Why on the right hand column does the box have sharp edges at the top yet rounded edges at the bottom? Everything else appears rounded. Yes that's being picky but still, just pointing it out.

4) The new tabs for player details. Wasted space! Wasted space everywhere! Next to the position details is a huge blank space, below the transfer history is a huge blank space. Below the statistics, another blank space and the same applies to the player history. I get they will fill up as seasons go by but to make it visually more pleasing get rid of the blank spaces and either make the box get bigger as seasons go by or add a scrollbar to go through the different things.

4a) Why on the player detail tabs does the action tab now display a pop up that covers the top right of the box? Why doesn't it appear above, or like before, below. It saves having a box on top of a box, which looks visually poor.

Highly disappointing in my opinion.

When I started, it was a simple game. Simple management. Ideas were given about game development. Most happened. Ideas are on here, and I hope you listen to what we are having to say.

I do a lot of reading on the forum, not much posting, and I for one, have not come across any threads that have talked about new layouts, for anything. Not for the Home Page, not for the Player's Profile, Not for in your Club's Game Worlds, which has taught me that most of it was up to Par. There might be some out there, I just haven't come across it. If there are huge debates about that, I apologize.

I have some simple Ideas, that I hope the Devs see, and will hopefully put some thought into them.

1st. The Home Page. It is my Home Page, right? Why not make it to where I can reorder my clubs into whatever order I want. I do take priority over some more than others.

2nd. Player's Ratings and Profile. This game is based on what the SM thinks their rating should be in real life. Where SM takes all their stats, playing time, goals, assists, what team they play for, how well that team is performing, etc, and makes an educated guess on what that player's rating should be. Why not have all this information useful in their profile. Pretty simple to me. There is too much unuseful information, and I've seen that expressed by many forumers on here.

I think I have given 2 pretty basic Ideas, and I know some are a little bit more complex than others, but I have seen these expressed a lot over the years. From forumers and discussions that I have had with my friends who play this game.

Thanks.

Guest drseanfitz

Ok lads, and lasses....

couple of quick things for you.

1 - I have been made aware that a Dev has spoken regarding this thread, and they have been looking at it, but find a lot of constructive stuff lost amongst name calling, flaming, trolling etc. Now I'm sure we ALL want the Devs to read and react to what is here so I have deleted a number of posts that are basically just name calling, flaming etc. if anyone thinks I've deleted one of their post's containing a valid, constructive point then PM me and I'll look for it with a view to reinstatement(but you'll need to do it fast)

2 - regarding the vote, I believe that the merging of the thread messed up the vote, and despite what people think, it wasn't a huge conspiracy. maybe this is a fault in the forum that the Dev's should be looking into.

anyway I'll leave you to get back to your discussions.

I said it yesterday noone suggested anything.

I click action and nothing happens. I cant bid on players.

Hello tonyba. Sorry I didn't see this yesterday as it was an extremely busy thread full of unrelated posts. If you report this as a bug then we will look into this as soon as possible due to it effecting your gaming experience.

Venk's Guide for SM to Glory

Hello People' date=' I have decided to prepare this write up of what I fell are important changes that should be brought in SM. Well to start I think SM popularity is some much because of its unique Match Engine, there is no other site which provides such match reports and realistic transfer market. But here are things that will make it better because more than anything people here are taking time from their busy life to play it where as there is no need for them to do that. So I think the changes should be done with accordance and respect to them.

1. Match Engine – SM no doubt provides a great match engine but more than repairing anything it needs the update (top priority). First remove all flaws like a Red Carded player scoring goal later on in the match, scoring penalty etc. Second improve it, I think the system of substitution needs a change. I mean if a player is injured in game then he has to be substituted. I think substitution must be based on priority in game rather than pre-defined subs. An injured player must come off or a yellow carded player will be replaced. So there should be a set of priority for the sub to come in.

2. Transfer Market – I think external player should be allowed to loan players from managed team as other managed teams are unlikely to make loan bids for players like Piazon as he won’t get any time in the other team too. I also see there is a valid point in what rio had pointed out about the PE deals. PE deals occur rarely in the real world and there is no important of cash in the game rather than buying from external.

3. Coin System – It is totally fair for you to charge for certain features (special one) but I feel the rates are too over hyped and inflated. You really need to look at the prices and apply reasonable rates as these rates now are totally unacceptable. It’s not right to keep the inflated rates just because some are paying cause for other it is causing a bitter experience.

4. Ticket System – Your ticket system sorry to say is highly improper. No solid solution is given and before you can ask something more it is closed. I think the amount of investment is going in wrong side. There is a need to invest in consumer feedback and consumer support system.

5. Dev and Mods – I think it’s time to include Mods in important changes that will come through. Devs are not so active and interact with people. But we have some fantastic Mods who day in day out interact with people. So I rather feel to include Mods in discussing new features rather than blindly putting it through. I think it will make consumer feedback better.

These are just ideas nothing like moaning. Please be polite to while replying :P:o

On suggestions' date=' a reserve team tab instead of or with the existing youth tab. :)[/quote']
Plus Reserve team fixtures :P

EDIT - So that i can make play Torres play with the reserves :P

To even contemplate getting rid of player exchange deals is a stupit line of thaught.

Also this notion that cash is useless on this game is another' date=' the minority of clubs on the database have large attendences, at these clubs more often or not cash may be abundent but for many with medium/small clubs with low attendence levels who invest in their clubs buying youths (with the best costing around 4 million) aswell as having players rise to 90+ & having to pay 40/60k twice weekly cash is not always handsome & often on some of my clubs in this situation i'm in the red more often or not. Cash is still an important factor espcially when i can't bid on 88+ from recently unmanaged clubs, cash is most welcome.

Of course in world champs most managed clubs have more than decent avg attendences so in these gameworlds myabe cash is less needed & overflowing (for most the clubs) but for other gameworlds (standards/golds) for many cash is still vitally important. Of course if you don't invest in youths (most people (most the gameworld) cash will be more abundent/not leaving the gameworld.

Speaking on behalf of those who invest in the future & don't buy risers (at all or to any great degree) & who manage the smaller club gameworld economies is fine/decent challange.

With respect this thread topic I was on my teams today doin tactics etc and found the experience just fine, noting other than another couple of days of getting used to the new look & the ironing out of 1 or 2 things/or adding some suggestions from this thread, With utmost repect tough for the most part the chagnes were cosmetic (needed but cosmetic none the less) i still demand certain suggestions made by the community be implemented, basic necessaties such as tick boxes, youths not being placed in senior squad upon returning from loan etc etc etc be introduced to SM,

There's too many suggestions from members that only make things easier/faster more enjoyable when on SM, not massive gameplay changes which really should have been implemented before they were missed.[/quote']

The price going down would be nice as well. I liked the idea of GC's and being able to purchase clubs. Makes it actually worth-while because I have put in something of monetary value. Nothing can be free' date=' and I think we all know that. There is always something behind the doors that had to put in time, at least, or some sort of money backing to get things going. These Devs probably had time. Well, time, became an issue because of the mass appeal and the traffic that SM causes. So, money had to be asked for. I'd honestly say that if I didn't have to pay for GCs, clubs, what not, that I would probably donate $50 a year, just for the cause. Because I enjoy playing this game.

What I'm asking and what I asked for above, was that the money I do put in, I'd like to see something more for it, and I know there is lots more than what I have just contributed. It doesn't take any money at all to add a club to my page because I bought it for some credits. Just wish it was used more useful. Useful things, Devs, keyword: useful.[/quote']

Hello. Thank you for your constructive posts but could I ask that you all please create new threads covering the various ideas and suggestions so that this thread keeps on topic and we can read feedback related to the changes to My Home, Player Profile, Tactics etc. Thank you :)

Ok lads' date=' and lasses....

1 - I have been made aware that a Dev has spoken regarding this thread, and they have been looking at it, but find a lot of constructive stuff lost amongst name calling, flaming, trolling etc. Now I'm sure we ALL want the Devs to read and react to what is here so I have deleted a number of posts that are basically just name calling, flaming etc. if anyone thinks I've deleted one of their post's containing a valid, constructive point then PM me and I'll look for it with a view to reinstatement(but you'll need to do it fast)

2 - regarding the vote, I believe that the merging of the thread messed up the vote, and despite what people think, it wasn't a huge conspiracy. maybe this is a fault in the forum that the Dev's should be looking into.

anyway I'll leave you to get back to your discussions.[/quote']

Hello everyone :)

I'll just reiterate what Sean has said in that we would like to ask anyone who posts on this thread to stay on topic and if you are to post could you please make it constructive so that we can react to any good ideas / feedback and it will also allow others to join in the debate without posts getting lost.

2nd. The Match Engine. Lots of ideas are thrown around for this. All very useful. I think what most want' date=' is relevance. Relevance to what their squad lineups are and tactics. Simple errors happen like a pk being taken by a player who has had a red card. I understand that, and hopefully that is fixed. But, what I don't understand, is the match ratings of players, the match quality of my team's squad against an opponents squad he can't even begin to fathom in playing against that team in real life. Things like that make us wonder what the heck is going on. Please fix this, and hopefully sooner more than later.

4th. Loans and transfers. First off about transfers, SM got it wrong from the beginning when P/E are the norm for GC's. That's not what happens in real life. You see the occasional 1/100 transfers that happen in real life that will actually be an exchange. I know the money that each club has no real monetary value, it should though, at least, be as close to being real life as possible in my opinion. Take away P/E. That is just my opinion though. Transfer bans should be longer, so you have to be wiser with your purchases, and there should be transfer windows, which would then basically take away bans. Kind of give and take, but transfer windows are realisitic. Player concerns were a great addition, I thought, but it just takes way to dang long for them to actually be fed up with the club. I think it may take close to 1 year or more, actual time, which is probably close to 3 SM seasons. Thats just a rough estimated guess, but I feel that I'm close. If a top player doesn't have the opportunity to start, like a 90 and up player, for their club, then they should be allowed to leave, and forcefully, at the end of the season. Again, my opinion. Which would then lead to their contracts being actually legit. I sign my players to 5 year deals everytime they ask for a raise, and I don't see the problem with that in my finances. Just very unrealistic. Loans were a great addition to the game from unmanaged clubs. But, 70's being loaned out to a Chelsea club that is unmanaged, is a bit weird, and again, unrealistic. Plus, we should be able to loan out as many players as we want to a club, if they will take them, and we should be able to sell and buy as many players as we want between clubs. They can do that in real life, can't they? Which, this should lead into all external clubs being able to take on loan players. They are still part of the game, aren't they?[/quote']

Hello rio31. Thank you for your ideas regarding the match engine and the transfer system but could you please post them in the relevant threads or create a new one so that this specific thread stays on topic. Thanks :)

When I started' date=' it was a simple game. Simple management. Ideas were given about game development. Most happened. Ideas are on here, and I hope you listen to what we are having to say.[/quote']

Hello rio31. Thank you for taking the time to post and provide us with feedback regarding the recent changes. Even though we may not reply to every thread or post we try to read as many as we can as we believe your input helps drive the game forward :)

1st. The Home Page. It is my Home Page' date=' right? Why not make it to where I can reorder my clubs into whatever order I want. I do take priority over some more than others.[/quote']

This idea has been suggested before and it is something which we have considered and we may introduce this in the near future but we don't currently deem it as a priority.

2nd. Player's Ratings and Profile. This game is based on what the SM thinks their rating should be in real life. Where SM takes all their stats' date=' playing time, goals, assists, what team they play for, how well that team is performing, etc, and makes an educated guess on what that player's rating should be. Why not have all this information useful in their profile. Pretty simple to me. There is too much unuseful information, and I've seen that expressed by many forumers on here.

[/quote']

This is a good suggestion but all of our data is transferred over from the Soccer Wiki so we don't have any "stats, playing time, goals, assists etc" to incorporate into the Player Profile.

I think I have given 2 pretty basic Ideas' date=' and I know some are a little bit more complex than others, but I have seen these expressed a lot over the years. From forumers and discussions that I have had with my friends who play this game[/quote']

Once again thank you for your ideas and I will pass your post on to the development team :)

Re: New Layout to My Home, Friends News Feed, Player Profile and Tactics

If you manage quite a lot of teams' date=' you'll have to scroll down a lot through a half-empty page. I manage over 40 teams and yes, thats a lot of scrolling down through this silly half empty page design you managed to come up with.[/quote']

Hello loredan. Thank you for taking the time to post :) Before we made several changes to numerous pages on the site you would have had to scroll through "half-empty pages". Since the changes we have added a scrollable bar to My Home which comes into effect I think at 1,500 pixels.

This post could get quite long' date=' at least I'm warning you of that now![/b']

It's shocking really. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE that has done any form of web design knows the golden rules. I studied I believe 2 modules of Web Design for media and rule number 1 was always;

Avoid unnecessary scrolling and blank areas of a page.

They've broken both parts of that rule. I only have 3 clubs and still have a blank space on the web page towards the bottom left. Everything about the current design is wrong (sorry whoever developed it).

1) Why the 2 grey areas down each side of the page? That is ALL wasted space. Probably a quarter (if not more) of the width of the page is taken up by absolutely nothing. As a result, everything gets bunched up.

2) The clubs we manage are the focal point of what we log in to do on SM. Therefore, the clubs should be central to the page (as they were prior to the update). The central column currently contains the least important parts of the site. Popular game worlds, inviting friends, adding SM to chrome and a profile tab should NOT be the focal points of a football managing based site. The clubs should be. It doesn't matter that it is a slightly bigger column, the fact it isn't central means it looks out of place.

3) Differing shapes. I doubt many have even noticed this but it's still a bit odd. Why on the right hand column does the box have sharp edges at the top yet rounded edges at the bottom? Everything else appears rounded. Yes that's being picky but still, just pointing it out.

4) The new tabs for player details. Wasted space! Wasted space everywhere! Next to the position details is a huge blank space, below the transfer history is a huge blank space. Below the statistics, another blank space and the same applies to the player history. I get they will fill up as seasons go by but to make it visually more pleasing get rid of the blank spaces and either make the box get bigger as seasons go by or add a scrollbar to go through the different things.

4a) Why on the player detail tabs does the action tab now display a pop up that covers the top right of the box? Why doesn't it appear above, or like before, below. It saves having a box on top of a box, which looks visually poor.

Highly disappointing in my opinion.

Hello Sky_Blue_Gould. Your feedback can be as long or as short as you wish but I will pass this on to the development team :)

Ok lads' date=' and lasses....

anyway I'll leave you to get back to your discussions.[/quote']

Hello everyone :)

I'll just reiterate what Sean has said in that we would like to ask anyone who posts on this thread to stay on topic and if you are to post could you please make it constructive so that we can react to any good ideas / feedback and it will also allow others to join in the debate without posts getting lost.

Hello. We read a lot of posts within the suggestions and improvements section of the forum as your ideas help to drive the game forward but we also read other threads within the other boards. Therefore could I kindly ask you once again to read these above two posts and also help keep this thread on topic. Thanks :)

Just to clarify the changes in case anyone isn't fully aware of them:

1. My Home - We have removed an advert, put the Club List and News Feed into tabs and added a facility to comment on a friends activity.
  2. Player Profile - We have tidied this. The key player stats are always visible on the left hand side of the popup. The action buttons are now all neatly in one place. We have also added some graphs.
  3. Navigation - The Transfers, Tables, Results and Fixtures now load up quicker without having to reload the page.
  4. Tactics - The pitch display has been tweaked so that the information now fits on the pitch better and there is also a Views option.

We have a team at Soccer Manager and we have different developers working on different improvements. This means that it's not a choice of either improving the user interface or the match engine for example, as they are both happening at the same time :)

I would like that the real life club that is listed for some players' date=' and should become all players at some point can be clicked on to send me to their real-life full team. It is very useful when you need to scout teams quickly.

And perhaps drop out height and weight to another screen that you need to click several times to view. :)[/quote']

Thank you Vicky for being there to listen to ideas. Here in my quote is an option to have the ability to quickly view the real life club of a player, just as there was before the recent changes. :)

One more thing. Anytime you do an action, like shortlist a player, a big green bar appears at the top of the page for a few seconds telling you what you did. But it also hovers over the pop up page with the player you shortlisted, and it sticks over the X which you need to close that pop up box. I am not a fan of the green bar as I don't need to see what I know I have just done, but if it could be trimmed so that it does not hover that green bar, letting me to close it straight away, that would be a nice little bit of help.

I say this as I mostly use my scroll thingy on the laptop, and so moving to move the page so I can close the pop up box is only a slight nuisance, but a nuisance nonetheless when I am sometimes looking at a hundred players in my session, and I need speed and shortcuts please. :):):)

Thank you Vicky for being there to listen to ideas. Here in my quote is an option to have the ability to quickly view the real life club of a player' date=' just as there was before the recent changes. :)[/quote']

I agree with this - I quite liked this option as it offered quick access to the squad information.

As you can see some words in italic like B. Munich are difficult to read and in my opinion there are too many words in bold.

My suggestion is to put the player's club and other words in normal form and without bold as you can see in the second image.

1-

5d04nd.jpg

2-

2rvy0ao.jpg

Thank you Vicky for being there to listen to ideas. Here in my quote is an option to have the ability to quickly view the real life club of a player' date=' just as there was before the recent changes. :)

One more thing. Anytime you do an action, like shortlist a player, a big green bar appears at the top of the page for a few seconds telling you what you did. But it also hovers over the pop up page with the player you shortlisted, and it sticks over the X which you need to close that pop up box. I am not a fan of the green bar as I don't need to see what I know I have just done, but if it could be trimmed so that it does not hover that green bar, letting me to close it straight away, that would be a nice little bit of help.

I say this as I mostly use my scroll thingy on the laptop, and so moving to move the page so I can close the pop up box is only a slight nuisance, but a nuisance nonetheless when I am sometimes looking at a hundred players in my session, and I need speed and shortcuts please. :):):)[/quote']

Very much AGREE with Dermo's suggestions re viewing real club AND yes the GREEN BAR "hanging around too long" is very annoying. Good points :) The misleading poll above is very annoying too.