Some players of serie A for the future part 1

Takayuki Morimoto(81) he is a player of Catania last season he did 5 appearences and 1 goal this season he is going to have morematches he already did a goal in the first round:eek:

Sebastian Giovinco(75), Sebastian Marchisio(83) and Davide Bassi(74) all of them play for Empoli that this season play in the Uefa cup and will surprise:D they are going to have many matches this season, Davide Bassi should be the first keeper for this season

Pelè has been bought by Inter this summer, i can't find him on database but i've seen some of his videos on youtube and he seems good, i think this is why he is called Pelè:P he is one for the future for sure

Domenico Criscito(84) he played with Genoa last season, but this season he will play for Juve that isn't a bad team:D, however he is going to be a first teamer for Juve

Lorenzo De Silvestri(75), Mobido Diakitè(74), Aleksandar Kolarov(82), Simone Del Nero(83) are players of Lazio all of them are going to have a lot of matches also because Cribari and Siviglia are injured

i'll say sorry if any of this players has been already mentioned:o

Re: Some players of serie A for the future part 1

Goran Pandev ,forward of SS Lazio.

Riccardo Montolivo ,midfielder of ACF Fiorentina

Alberto Aquilani ,midfielder of AS Roma

Raffaele Palladino ,forward of Juventus FC

Alberto Nocerino ,midfielder of Juventus FC

Hamsik-Gargano-Lavezzi , from Napoli

Andreolli ,from AS Roma

Giovinco & Marchisio from empoli are Juventus property they actually are out on loan .

Dessena ,midfielder from Parma

Cigarini ,midfielder from Parma

Watch all this guys on youtube !!

Guest lil wayne

Takayuki Morimoto(81) he is a player of Catania last season he did 5 appearences and 1 goal this season he is going to have morematches he already did a goal in the first round:eek:

Sebastian Giovinco(75)' date=' Sebastian Marchisio(83) and Davide Bassi(74) all of them play for Empoli that this season play in the Uefa cup and will surprise:D they are going to have many matches this season, Davide Bassi should be the first keeper for this season

Pelè has been bought by Inter this summer, i can't find him on database but i've seen some of his videos on youtube and he seems good, i think this is why he is called Pelè:P he is one for the future for sure

Domenico Criscito(84) he played with Genoa last season, but this season he will play for Juve that isn't a bad team:D, however he is going to be a first teamer for Juve

Lorenzo De Silvestri(75), Mobido Diakitè(74), Aleksandar Kolarov(82), Simone Del Nero(83) are players of Lazio all of them are going to have a lot of matches also because Cribari and Siviglia are injured

i'll say sorry if any of this players has been already mentioned:o[/quote']

can you send me an link of inter milans player pele coz i cant find any thanks

Pele is on the DB , if you are in an english setup- you can find him in inter milan

but if you are in a world setup-check the newly added players , or search for a portuguese midfielder whose age is 18-21 , sure you will get him as his name is long and confusing to type:)

Yeah would also like to see a video of pele , amazed how inter got him without porto or sporting attempting to sign him .:P :p

What about central defender Zapata for Udinese' date='possible increase??

Also anyone see increases for the following??

Pato

Criscito

De Rossi

Chiellini

Montolivio

Pazzini

Quagliarella[/quote']

yes i think almost all of them will increase slightly by 1 or 2 , except Pato , he was just increased and don't think he wiill be changed again