I thought it was about time, as others have suggested in the past, that we had a dedicated sticky thread to SM where we could share the love, and thank SM for any improvement we particularly like, or for features of the game we particularly cherish, or perhaps for any mouthwatering forthcoming changes we have been told of. :D

I think it would be positive for us all to let SM know what things they have done that we value the most, and also simply to give them some acknowledgement for their hard work as the lads are human after all.

I will kick start by saying I love the new search facility, where you can drop the name of a player or club into any screen and search at the click of a button.

Re: Thanks SM

I think the new search facility is great and also like it now where you can just go to all teams in your account on same drop button,but the ones i like best are the in game ones itself,the "unavailable" option and the min threshold they personally to me for my enjoyment of S/M are excellent features so well done you lads big hearty thanks from the Bones.:D:)

Absolutely love all the new little extras, the player searches and the new developments to the newspaper will also prove worthwhile.

Particularly like the unavailable feature, its been a long time coming but finally unavavailable means unavailable.

Dont expect this thread to be full of praising after all people like to moan and pick up on all the negatives.

I dont think theres any bugs in the game at the moment that really hamper the way it plays so SM keep up the good work.

Thanks for all the good comments people.

To make it abundantly clear to anybody who is confused, this thread is to Thank SM. There was a clue in the title.

Clearly SM is not perfect. However, if wanting to talk about that, the rest of the entire board entitled SM Technical Area is devoted to this.

Lets just keep this very small thread positive, please? I started this off as SM, having started spending more time on forum, see a lot of negative comments and it would be nice to keep a bit of light at the end of the tunnel for them.

• 1 month later...

I really like the transfer syestm changes bit that has just been included into the game as it will stop big clubs in English Championship from going out and having the money to buy Kaka, Ronaldinho etc.

My favourite bit is the bit about external and unamaged clubs being smarter as that is the best one and will allow other clubs to keep there biggest stars.

I want to praise the graphics and design. The small details that has been made has made it perfect, but it always was very good.

Recently I was happy to see that SM has added/activated the "sort function" on the Squad page. Much better overview now!

Thanks for a great game SM!

• 2 weeks later...

I want to praise the graphics and design. The small details that has been made has made it perfect' date=' but it always was very good.

Recently I was happy to see that SM has added/activated the "sort function" on the Squad page. Much better overview now!

Thanks for a great game SM![/quote']

i agree, the site now looks so much better to new users, and current ones too, so to people who enjoy the game for free, they cant ask for much more IMO :)

Guest joe black

Showing the Transfer Ban date for a player in the Seach Facility is a nice touch ,it saves a lotta time when searching for a F,M or D and you can see he is not availaable for transfer until a specfic date.....nice one SM:)

and just to take this one step further....how about putting the clubs that are unmanaged/external clubs in italics the same as they are in the league tables

Now just sort out the transfers from unmanaged clubs and i can die a happy man:p;)

Guest joe black

Id rather see them in a different color rather than italic' date=' i brough this up before about the league tables :P[/quote']

ok shel,i can live with a different colour mate..2 great minds think alike:p and as greig says makes it that bit easier when you are scrumaging around the 85 and lower CB,s:)

I think that SM have added a new improvement which is that if you buy a player under the age of 21' date=' he is added to your youth squad straight away. Very helpful for my Barcelona, don't know if it's a improvement, but if it is, then good job SM.

Thanks SM.[/quote']

Haven't noticed that yet but if this is what happens then it seems very handy. :)

Well Done SM.:)