Brookfield Premier League - The Most Realistic Custom Game World

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brookfield Premier League - The Most Realistic Custom Game World Hey I'm the new manager of FC Porto

Morgan Taking Over!   Real Betis has announced that Morgan Schneiderlin has taken over, in search of glory back to the Division 3 Spanish side. He has been pleased with the squad structure, stating

Season 21 is winding down here!   With Liverpool and Chelsea, now at the top together, with the rest of the herd slowly fading back in Division 1.   Who will take it? Nobody knows!   They will f

Posted Images

Morgan Taking Over!

Real Betis has announced that Morgan Schneiderlin has taken over, in search of glory back to the Division 3 Spanish side. He has been pleased with the squad structure, stating players like Ruben Castro, Thorgan Hazard, and Mario Gaspar to be "key players" in hope of advancing backup to the top.

Welcome and good luck!

Seems as if Willy Caballero is finally done with sitting on the bench at Manchester City this season.

He'll be looking for a move away from the Brookfield Premier League as his status to compete at this level is dropping.

Willy-Caballero2.jpg

Maybe a team will grab him up though, and give him a shot! He could be a decent backup for a season or two more. Later Willy.

Kevin Kampl at Valencia, could be next on the list to join Willy for forcing his own transfer away this season.

kevin-kampl-44-ueber-das-luettich-spiel-

He says, that if he doesn't get to play every single game for the rest of the season, he'll leave. Simple as that.

Manager Note Inbox, better keep an eye on this situation, or Kampl will be next!

There's been a lot of Manager movement this season!

We now have a new manager for Barcelona, as Barce Kes has moved on.

Paul Hannah, will leave Lyon, to come manage this historic football club.

He has been a devoted manager, and deserves his shot with this club.

Good luck!

Lyon will now be available to anybody who wants to apply to it first!

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Season 21 is winding down here!

With Liverpool and Chelsea, now at the top together, with the rest of the herd slowly fading back in Division 1.

Who will take it? Nobody knows!

They will face off here in a few weeks time. So, that could ultimately determine their tight race at the top, only separated by a point.

There's been a lot of new faces joining up too! Which is always nice to see.

Keep those coming!

There's 17 available jobs, with some clubs opening up this next season as well, as a few teams that are relegated in Division 1, will surely sack their managers.

Good luck!

• 5 weeks later...

Meanwhile, in transfers, we are building our youth team. Fabrice Olinga, Danilo Cataldi, De Andre Yedlin, Valentin Belon, Alan Ruiz. Timon Wellenreuther, Soutane Boufal, Samu Castillejo, Angelo Henriquez, Bozhidar Kraev, Leandro Paredes, Goncalo Guedes, Joshua Brenet and Julian Weigl will join us for a combined 46.9 million. That also means that I can send back Tolisso, Praet and Vietto back to their parent clubs.

My two goalkeepers are available for sale as well (Rafael Cabral and Matt Ryan).

Going back in time, remember my time at PSG fondly. Bought some talents who have gone very well this year. Boufal, Castillejo, Paredes, Guedes and Weigl were all bought in the low 80s. Successful transfers for me :)

WINTER TRANSFER ROUNDUP:

In addition to the 14 youth players I mentioned in the last post, and Valdes, 4 more youth players arrived at PSG. Krystian Bielik (one for the future), Hany Mukhtar, Mitchell Weiser and Hervin Ongenda, who re-joined us after previously moving to Yours in the beginning of my stint here. Spent 7 mil on the four.

Castro Jonny was a shrewd signing from AS Roma, and immediately got a +1, pleased! He came in for 6 mil. Moved to Barcelona on deadline day on loan, hope he'll get some games there.

Mathew Ryan also moved to Real Madrid on loan, he'll be the backup there but he may get some games.

Podolski left PSG for Juventus. He played well here, with 4 goals, 3 assists and 4 MOMs from 12 games, but he was going to get a drop in rating and I wanted to cash in before his value further went down. Got 15 mil for him, which is great as that's the highest fee a manager has got for him in this GW in 6 transfers. He dropped to 90 few days later, so a good deal there.

Willian also moved to Italy in exchange for Romagnoli and Berardi, a deal which suited both teams. Willian didn't do as well for us, and was unhappy by the time, so I'm happy with the deal.

Andre Silva also moved to Feyenoord on loan.

I have 42 in my squad now, with a further three on loan. The 17 in the youth squad are available on loan.

There was some transfer rumours linking numerous Real Madrid players with us in the last week of the window, especially Suarez, but the managers involved couldn't agree on fees. Shame.

Nigel de Jong will play for Marseille next season after a deal was struck, we shall get 15 million.

Weiser and Jonny, another smart deal. 

Meanwhile, in transfers, we are building our youth team. Fabrice Olinga, Danilo Cataldi, De Andre Yedlin, Valentin Belon, Alan Ruiz. Timon Wellenreuther, Soutane Boufal, Samu Castillejo, Angelo Henriquez, Bozhidar Kraev, Leandro Paredes, Goncalo Guedes, Joshua Brenet and Julian Weigl will join us for a combined 46.9 million. That also means that I can send back Tolisso, Praet and Vietto back to their parent clubs.

My two goalkeepers are available for sale as well (Rafael Cabral and Matt Ryan).

Going back in time, remember my time at PSG fondly. Bought some talents who have gone very well this year. Boufal, Castillejo, Paredes, Guedes and Weigl were all bought in the low 80s. Successful transfers for me :)

WINTER TRANSFER ROUNDUP:

In addition to the 14 youth players I mentioned in the last post, and Valdes, 4 more youth players arrived at PSG. Krystian Bielik (one for the future), Hany Mukhtar, Mitchell Weiser and Hervin Ongenda, who re-joined us after previously moving to Yours in the beginning of my stint here. Spent 7 mil on the four.

Castro Jonny was a shrewd signing from AS Roma, and immediately got a +1, pleased! He came in for 6 mil. Moved to Barcelona on deadline day on loan, hope he'll get some games there.

Mathew Ryan also moved to Real Madrid on loan, he'll be the backup there but he may get some games.

Podolski left PSG for Juventus. He played well here, with 4 goals, 3 assists and 4 MOMs from 12 games, but he was going to get a drop in rating and I wanted to cash in before his value further went down. Got 15 mil for him, which is great as that's the highest fee a manager has got for him in this GW in 6 transfers. He dropped to 90 few days later, so a good deal there.

Willian also moved to Italy in exchange for Romagnoli and Berardi, a deal which suited both teams. Willian didn't do as well for us, and was unhappy by the time, so I'm happy with the deal.

Andre Silva also moved to Feyenoord on loan.

I have 42 in my squad now, with a further three on loan. The 17 in the youth squad are available on loan.

There was some transfer rumours linking numerous Real Madrid players with us in the last week of the window, especially Suarez, but the managers involved couldn't agree on fees. Shame.

Nigel de Jong will play for Marseille next season after a deal was struck, we shall get 15 million.

Weiser and Jonny, another smart deal. 

Leandro CASTÁN has completed his move to Shakhtar Donetsk from Tottenham Hotspur for £10,000,000

This is a great signing for my squad the Roma CB ratted 89 will fit in nice to my back line as I look to fire my squad into the league this season.

Eto'o has also joined with a 83 ratted leaving a solid swap all the same.

Bit of braking news Robbie Keane - Garath Barry - Marcos Rocha - Julian Schieber are all under going medical's six players are leaving in this deal witch will cut my squad down under 50 players as requested.

Back to the old thread, as rio31 has been given back to me.

Have updated the first page, like it is on the revised.

Anybody interested in this league, let me know, and I'll add you to the waiting list.

There are already a couple on the list, and have 1 spot open currently. 1 of them will fill it hopefully.

1st Page is Updated with Manager Stats.

Also, we are about to start a new season.

Have some open clubs.

54/60 Clubs take. Here are the open clubs. All will be in Division 3.

Besiktas

PSV

Udinese

Boca Juniors

Charlton Athletic

Lokomotiv Moskva

If you are interested, apply, and we will go from there. Cheers.

Another Big Signing for Liverpool, as Gareth Bale is headed to Anfield. Going the other way to Turin, to play for Juventus, is Douglas Costa and Ousmane Dembele.

We caught up with Gareth for a quick interview with him...

Gareth-Bale-football-Real-Madrid-intervi

So are you excited for this move, heading back to England?

GB...It will definitely be easier on me, especially because I get to speak my native tongue again, but the best part now, is that I get to challenge again for trophies. For many years, I was at Manchester United, where Manager Lau Heng was the dominant force in the league. It was exciting times, winning many things with him.

Do you think Manager Hines, and his Liverpool squad can challenge again for the Division 1 Title this season?

GB...Of course! They won it last season, and were close to winning it in the prior season to that. And I'm pretty sure they won it the year before as well. So, of course. He's a top Manager, who has built up a tremendous squad over the years. I'm very excited to join him on the training pitch to see his ideas on football. And hopefully I can contribute during the matches as well. Will be a lot of fun playing with Lewandowski, Hazard, and De Bruyne up there!

Thank you for your time Gareth. Have a safe flight to Liverpool.

GB...Cheers and GO REDS!

We were also able to catch up with Douglas Costa, before he caught his flight to Turin. He had a very sad and puzzled look on his face.

picture-shows-douglas-costa-of-bayern-mu

Douglas, what do you have to say about this transfer?

DC...Well, um, I'm not very happy wit tis. I was happy in Liverpool. I thought I was there for a long time.

(Boarding Call)...Last call for flight 1145 to Turin from Liverpool.

DC...I must go.

Thanks for your time Douglas. Good luck in Turin!

We were also able to catch up with Ousmane, for a quick interview, before he left the training pitch at Melwood for the last time.

ousmane-dembele-stade-rennes-marseille-l

Ousmane, are you excited for a fresh start playing for Juventus?

OD...I just want to get some game time for the first team. Liverpool only had me for a couple seasons, and I was out on loan last season. Manager Hines told me that I was going to be getting first team action this season, and I was excited for that. This really came out of nowhere for me, I must say.

So you had no knowledge of Manager Hines, looking to bring in Bale for you?

OD...Not really. I knew there were a bunch of bids rejected for me from other clubs, looking to buy me. But, Manager Hines kept telling me that my place is here. I don't really feel back-stabbed about this at all. Just kind of caught me off guard. I will always do my best, wherever I play.

Juventus has some top class players, including Douglas Costa, heading over with you. Can you get game time there?

OD...This is always up to the manager, and I know Juve just hired a new coach in Jose Mourinho, who has done some good things in this league. I'm excited to see what he has to offer as a coach. If I have to ride the bench for a while, I ride the bench. But when I am called to play, I will give 100%.

Thanks for your time, Ousmane. Good luck in Turin!

OD...Cheers.

• 1 year later...
Brookfield PL's 33rd Season is coming to an end in a few turns. The league is looking for some new managers to come in and revamp some clubs. This obviously takes dedication and patience, so, if you aren't in the mood for that, don't bother.

Rules for the league is this...
#1 - Total Squad Cap of 50 Players. 1st Team Cap of 30 Players.
#2 - Transfer Windows Turns 1-5 and 20-24, simulating real life as best as possible.
#3 - Sackings in the Bottom 3 - With this, I've created my very own cash market for players, because once that club sacks its manager, I do not allow a new manager back at that club, unless a new manager comes in during the middle of the season and the club is already in the bottom 3. I keep the club open during the first transfer window of the next season and if after that a manager wants at that club, then they can come in and start to rebuild again. This allows bidding wars, which is fun, makes cash relevant, which SM has not done anything about, and really makes you manage your club and still win games, especially when you get to D1.

Other than that, manage the club how you want. Join in on the news feed when you want and have some good ol SM fun!

If this sounds like something you are interested in, just come and apply. All clubs are open as of right now.
ID 7664 - Brookfield Premier League
  • 3 weeks later...
Brookfield PL is recruiting for new managers. It's the 33rd Season. Turn 37 Today. 30/60 clubs taken. Rules: Total Cap-50, First Team-30. Transfer Windows, Turns 1-5, 20-24. Sackings Bottom 3. Sacked Managers need to apply at new clubs as the clubs that sack their managers will remain open through next seasons 1st transfer window, creating a cash market. There's some good clubs available with some good players on them. PSG has over 10, 90+ players including Kimpembe and Immobile. AC Milan has Felix, Neuhaus, and Lodi. Roma has Moussa Dembele, Guedes, and Thorgan Hazard and, there will at least be 1 club that will be available in the market next season coming up in a few weeks, so now is a great time to join.