rio31

Anything and Everything on SM Development

I know a lot of managers, that play the game the "right" way, by responding to bids, as soon as they come in, would like other managers, who don't respond right away, not get away with that anymore.

Something SM could add, is when a manager signs on for a certain club that has incoming bids, has popups come up, for those bids, and before that manager can do anything else, they must respond to that bid.

Could even add a response, by saying, thinking about it...or something like that, just to let the manager that put in the bid, know what's going on. Instead of just waiting.

I hate it when I sign on, and I know I've put in a bid, and I look to see if that manager has signed on, and they have.

It is annoying. Something to make this part of SM Transfers progress, should be looked at.

On 04/08/2016 at 9:10 PM, footballz said:

Believe me, all I want is for cheats to not be in the game.

Only thing I can recommend, is sending in Bug Tickets, every day, until one of them gets heard.

That's been a big part of the problem - SM not listening to managers, not responding, not taking our concerns seriously, not carrying out any proper investigation.

What would be useful is to have some real improvement in reporting, investigating and dealing with cheats.

Badly need an overhaul int he ratings department, by moving it away from user preference in terms of votes for ratings to a statistical one linked to transfermarkt or some other stats based site, where we the users can still in put the data needed for the ratings but have no say on the what the rating is, 

I know a very disgruntled player who is basically making his own game and he has the ratings system already designed.

Something needs to be done to stop managers from ignoring transfer offers. Maybe a small pop up window with options "accept", "reject", "negotiate" or "stall for 1 day" because I am tired (and I am sure I am not the only one) of putting offers in and active managers doing nothing about it until the game automatically rejects an offer after two weeks.

To development, please add formation 4-1-4-1 which 4 can fill with 4 AM,

3-2-4-1 which 4 can fill with 4 AM.

In old formation machine smworlds 3-4-2-1 can fill with 4 AM, not only with wingback, so i can fill in left and right with AM(RL).

In new smworlds left and right just can fill with wingback, so i confuse, i must sell the player to buy wingback to fill this

Please fix this.

On 2016-11-03 at 4:00 AM, Pukis said:

Something needs to be done to stop managers from ignoring transfer offers. Maybe a small pop up window with options "accept", "reject", "negotiate" or "stall for 1 day" because I am tired (and I am sure I am not the only one) of putting offers in and active managers doing nothing about it until the game automatically rejects an offer after two weeks.

Something needs to be done about obvious trolls that repeatedly spam good players trying to force them to sell good members of their team. We used to have a "set player to get no transfer offers" option, but for some completely unfathomable reason they nuked literally the only anti-griefing measure the game had, so now I have to reject 3 offers on Pogba a week. Because apparently, it is my job to make other people's teams better.

The solution is to stop spamming people and being a troll. You are welcome.

10 hours ago, Steven X said:

Something needs to be done about obvious trolls that repeatedly spam good players trying to force them to sell good members of their team. We used to have a "set player to get no transfer offers" option, but for some completely unfathomable reason they nuked literally the only anti-griefing measure the game had, so now I have to reject 3 offers on Pogba a week. Because apparently, it is my job to make other people's teams better.

The solution is to stop spamming people and being a troll. You are welcome.

Compromise is always the solution , but putting it back to how it was is not.  Setting it to a limited amount of players above 90 might help, but to be honest I am not for doing this because i'd rather have to reject 3 bids a week than not be able to offer a deal to get Pogba without needing to message and not getting a reply when my offer might actually tempt you. Anyway 3 bids a week you could have at least exaggerated and said 10 a week or 20 unless you meant per day. I do understand where your coming from but if anything just ignore it , actually another idea would be to limit the amount of times you can bid on a player per week/month but even then not for that either.

First of all wish you a Happy New Year! Has anybody else encountered the same problem as me. I have in my squad both Diego Costa and Douglas Costa. In the tactic menu both of them are referred to as D.Costa, therefore when choosing my Target Man I have real concerns, due to the fact that I don't want Douglas Costa to be my Target Man. Anyway this could be resolved? Like adding additional letters or else?

18 hours ago, TS26 said:

First of all wish you a Happy New Year! Has anybody else encountered the same problem as me. I have in my squad both Diego Costa and Douglas Costa. In the tactic menu both of them are referred to as D.Costa, therefore when choosing my Target Man I have real concerns, due to the fact that I don't want Douglas Costa to be my Target Man. Anyway this could be resolved? Like adding additional letters or else?

IIRC it's the higher squad numbers that are further down the list of the drop down window. I used to have both and yes it was annoying to check. Got rid of them eventually.

After the redesign came the next problem ... In some worlds I can not see command structure, list of interests, etc. Do not run "button". It appears incomprehensible OK button. Some worlds (the team) did not want to leave be ... Does anyone have similar problems?

7 hours ago, AlexIwobi said:

What do you mean?

Player A is newly added to the database. Value 360k

Within 18-24hrs (usually from midnight onwards) his value will jump to, as an example, 1.4mil

Meaning if you've bid on this player when added, your initial bid is no longer enough and you must bid again. You bid again and by then others in the world could have twigged he's been added and you have competition. Whereas if the players value didn't meteorically rise to begin with, the bid would already be accepted.

And that's not even taking into account that when people are wise to this scenario, and there's competition for a newly added player on the first day he's added, people can log on in the middle of the night and put in a new bid when his value changes. This means that when you log in the following morning the bids could very likely be accepted and your bid will have been blown out the water by the person who logged on from midnight onwards.

This players value issue has been going on for a long long time. You can still bid more randomly on players when using the new UI instead of the old UI aswell

3 hours ago, Riggs said:

Within 18-24hrs (usually from midnight onwards) his value will jump to, as an example, 1.4mil

Meaning if you've bid on this player when added, your initial bid is no longer enough and you must bid again. You bid again and by then others in the world could have twigged he's been added and you have competition. Whereas if the players value didn't meteorically rise to begin with, the bid would already be accepted.

And that's not even taking into account that when people are wise to this scenario, and there's competition for a newly added player on the first day he's added, people can log on in the middle of the night and put in a new bid when his value changes. This means that when you log in the following morning the bids could very likely be accepted and your bid will have been blown out the water by the person who logged on from midnight onwards.

This players value issue has been going on for a long long time. You can still bid more randomly on players when using the new UI instead of the old UI aswell

Yes I just realised what you meant after I checked my bid for Justin Kluivert and realised he went from 320k to 1.4m

That is annoying and it does happen quite a bit now. I've had bids for the same player rejected because the price jumped the next day. On the other hand, Federico Valietti of Inter Milan was added recently and for the first couple of days his price was £0. I managed to get him for a couple of teams by bidding £1000 (the lowest you can bid) before his price was corrected to £200,000.

SM automatically generate these NEW Players, but it's SM policy to then change them by hand if they think gamers will get too much profit. SM have thought like this on many issues for a long time. They don't want clever scouters to make too much profit. They've changed the Values & wages of players for the same reason. Where u might have made many millions on cheap players in review going up say +7 now 75 to 82 generates about 1.3Million less wages & if u buy close to the time of review u might buy at over a million instead of 700k. (P Seguin  - Wolfsberg)

Hello,

Its been a long time since I have posted in the forum.

There are going to be many changes to SM Worlds coming in the following months that will move the game in many ways back more towards what it used to be in the years gone by.

The first thing and possibly the most important of these is the approach that we will take.  We will be a lot more engaged with the community going forward,, especially right here in the forum,  You are now going to see us about a lot more, just like you used to.  

Secondly we will be working through a whole range of issues to improve the game and forum.  Its your game and we want and need you to work with us to improve very aspect of it (including the forum itself).  We will also be very transparent on the changes we are doing 

Every few weeks a batch of changes will be placed in the game and they will be logged at the thread below.  We will also be asking for your help shaping the future changes we do

So the last update was in November. So apart from rating changes which are done by soccerwiki, there is nothing happening in the game. No communication from admins and devs that we were promised. Is this game sadly dying?

sm have given up on the multi player game, they prefer to try and make their money with the childrens version, the single player game.

the devs have never been honest, respectful, competent etc. towards any of their customers.

I have known two of them to do something positive over the last few years but that took a lot of effort to get any help.

Those that make decisions for sm should be ashamed of themselves but my impression is that they only care about taking money from the company.

Something that should be introduced for Custom GW's to turn on, is when the Chairman sets expectations for the Manager at the beginning of the Season, like making the top half of the table, or making European spots, or for even challenging for the title, and if the Manager doesn't reach those expectations, then they're sacked.

Something that could be introduced just for Customs to turn off or on, like other things.

On 25/01/2017 at 9:13 AM, Riggs said:

On 25/01/2017 at 0:27 PM, AlexIwobi said:

Yes I just realised what you meant after I checked my bid for Justin Kluivert and realised he went from 320k to 1.4m

On 25/01/2017 at 0:33 PM, Kev said:

That is annoying and it does happen quite a bit now. I've had bids for the same player rejected because the price jumped the next day. On the other hand, Federico Valietti of Inter Milan was added recently and for the first couple of days his price was £0. I managed to get him for a couple of teams by bidding £1000 (the lowest you can bid) before his price was corrected to £200,000.

On 25/01/2017 at 0:46 PM, Soccahappy said:

SM automatically generate these NEW Players, but it's SM policy to then change them by hand if they think gamers will get too much profit. SM have thought like this on many issues for a long time. They don't want clever scouters to make too much profit. They've changed the Values & wages of players for the same reason. Where u might have made many millions on cheap players in review going up say +7 now 75 to 82 generates about 1.3Million less wages & if u buy close to the time of review u might buy at over a million instead of 700k. (P Seguin  - Wolfsberg)

I feel either SM are MORE SLIPSHOD than ever OR they are increasing their attack on Scouters (their customers) evidence just today in the reviews:-

A) Troupee rose 76+4 to 80. I bought him at 1.2m on 6 Dec & after the review his value .... 1.2m. Wages paid for nothing, A plus 4 is an actual riser to avoid buying :(

B) Yaw Yeboah 77+3 to 80. I bought him at 1.6m on 27 Nov & after the review his value .... 1.4m. A LOSS of 200k and Wages paid for nothing, A plus 3 therefor is an actual riser to avoid buying.

Yes this may be an error, but SM's policy of increasing values of good prospects b4 they are bought is surely "A foul Ref!!!" & an attack on SM's own loyal customers. This policy has been evident in different forms for years & the result. 90+% of previous loyal customers have LEFT ALREADY because of SM's attitude. I shall report this as a BUG & almost already know SM's response. The more bug reports SM get the more they MIGHT take notice, They have gone too far now! :mad::mad::mad:

Please fix your ME 2 times this week I watch the 2D match and I win 1-0 only to look at the match report and see that I drew 1-1. There was no goalscorer at all for the opponents on the 2D match and the match stats did not even relate to what happened. I watch the game I had like 30 shots i read stats it says 8 and 3 off target.

What the hell is going on with the match engine? In gameworld 232878. One team has 3 players sent off 4 shots on target and still manages to draw 4-4. 

This is despite all 3 beong sent off in the first half. I also beaten by a team who play 76 rated Tom Davies in midfield (he also scored) dominatong my midfield such as Luka Modric Casemiro and Gundogan.

Takes the fun out of the game. Understand there are freak results but a littel disheartening and happening on regular basis now. 

Any admin?