rio31

Anything and Everything on SM Development

10 hours ago, Ronnie Jones said:

Any admin?

They're watching but good luck getting a response. I imagine they just sit back and laugh their arses off at any and all worries and complaints people have with the game. It's bordering on troll behaviour. Gold running out soon and shant be renewing. It's not the money, the massive jump in price, it's the attitude toward the users and the game by those who run it.

2 hours ago, Riggs said:

They're watching but good luck getting a response. I imagine they just sit back and laugh their arses off at any and all worries and complaints people have with the game. It's bordering on troll behaviour. Gold running out soon and shant be renewing. It's not the money, the massive jump in price, it's the attitude toward the users and the game by those who run it.

I'm not sure they are watching to be honest. Don't think they could care less now.

On 23/3/2017 at 10:40 PM, Ronnie Jones said:

What the hell is going on with the match engine? In gameworld 232878. One team has 3 players sent off 4 shots on target and still manages to draw 4-4. 

This is despite all 3 beong sent off in the first half. I also beaten by a team who play 76 rated Tom Davies in midfield (he also scored) dominatong my midfield such as Luka Modric Casemiro and Gundogan.

Takes the fun out of the game. Understand there are freak results but a littel disheartening and happening on regular basis now. 

Any admin?

I think they haven't anyone who works at game's engine.

Good product, good idea, bad and lazy people.

On 2016-3-17 at 5:18 AM, footballz said:

What about tick boxes, next to players names, in your squad list.

So that it's easy to send a bunch of players down to my youth squad, or visa versa.

Or to shortlist a bunch of players.

Or to transfer list a bunch of players for minimum value.

I think this was said like 4 years ago or so.

Seems so simple to add, and to make the game, way more fun, and easy to use.

Not more clicks.

Make game better = Make more money. Gain more reputation, and new users.

Make game worse = Lose more money. Lose reputation, and no new users.

Please don't make the game worse.

When your users are saying you are making it worse, it's getting worse.

Yet, idea, after idea, is being shot down, that comes out of a forumers mouth. Most of them are great solutions to simple problems, but for some reason, the layout, and new colors, and things like that, are what SM want to focus on. Keep suffocating the game, the game that was built, by managers, excuse me, mainly managers, who use the forum, or at least I believe that. Who would care enough to talk about a computer game, on an online forum, if they really didn't care about what's happening. I'm glad to see such an outpour of forumers kind of back to the forum, to call out SM on their New Layout, because man, it's ugly.

Keep it simple.

Less clicks, with white backgrounds, and stuff like that.

Simple solutions. Don't get all crazy.

I didn't know so many other people hate the new layout too. 
I had no idea the dev team was so disgustingly lazy....2016. 
A simple vote system, get every manager to vote for the new or old layout....a managers reputation equalling their voting power.

Simple. They'd have an idea just how retarded they are being.

I mean do they really expect the game to succeed? 7 years I've played this game and for a while I had planned to become a Gold Manager the second I get a job. 

Now? God forbid I waste a penny on this trash.

Hello guys,

I have been playing Soccer Manager for 7 years and I always see many managers buy young players under the age of 21, in many game worlds everyone tries to full his U21 squad with many players even me, but no one really uses any of those players in the matches. So my suggestion is to make U21 League in every Game world and whoever has at least 18 or 21 young players can participate in that league. By doing that the game will be more enjoyable and all these young players will be useful, for example in one of my teams I have over 100 young players and I don't even use any of them, but if we had a U21 league I will try them all and then the game will be even more realistic!

What do you think?

Since the old forum got joined with the new the Soccer Manager Worlds forum is a mess. Example in the Subfolders of player ratings there are 2 folders labeled league predictions. One not used since April last year. I am available to volunteer to clean it up.

it could be so much more user friendly. People must surely have terrible trouble finding the correct sections they are looking for.

surely we should be encouraging interaction

4 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Since the old forum got joined with the new the Soccer Manager Worlds forum is a mess. Example in the Subfolders of player ratings there are 2 folders labeled league predictions. One not used since April last year. I am available to volunteer to clean it up.

it could be so much more user friendly. People must surely have terrible trouble finding the correct sections they are looking for.

surely we should be encouraging interaction

Some of the sub forums allow you to post a new topic, but you cant reply on the threads,

Its a grave yard in places

This game is set up for the big Teams with all the Money. I suggest when you Add a player to your Shortlist, that becomes private, in other words, when i make a Bid on that player, no one else gets notified i did so, if you arent onto the date that player comes Transfer free, you miss out, its so wrong how it is, the big teams in my worlds just add all the good players to their shortlist, when one comes available they outbid everyone. Its so unfair

Is there anything being done now on the future of SM Worlds?

SM Devs, are y'all still around?

There are just a few simple ideas that I would like to see implemented, so that the future of this game will be safe.

For Custom GW Owners...

1. Add Squad Cap Features. 25. 30. 35. 40. 45. 50. Etc. A simple drop down window with your choice of cap.
  2. Add the ability for GW Owners to remove whomever they want from their GW. It's their GW. They paid for it. Let them run it how they see fit.
  3. This one is a bit of a stretch, but to be able to block Managers from doing transfers, maybe only to sell, during the season, like a punishment, would be a nice addition. This could be done, to teach a lesson to some managers, instead of completely removing them. 

For Open SM GW's...

1. You can still keep your SM Coins system, but make it to where if you join a GC SM GW, then you must pay for it. Say, 1000 Coins. This will keep managers from joining then quitting and going somewhere else. This will only fill up more of your GC GW's I feel, plus, start to widdle out the cheaters. They're not going to want to spend money every time they want to join a GC GW. Also, after you join a GW, and if you do quit, you are not allowed to join back in, even if you do pay, for an entire year. This will hopefully keep managers from doing just that, joining then quitting. Their decision to join must be thought out, and if they are caught cheating, then they will never be able to join back in with that account, not just after that year. The SM GC Days System has got to go. That's just too easy for Cheating Managers to finagle themselves into GC GWs. You could divvy up the remaining GC Days into GC Coins for Managers. Plus, I have a feeling that this will only get SM more money in the long term, because like I said, it will only start to fill up GC's, as they will then have their value back. 
  2. I would also like to see a more reasonable Squad Cap be implemented for SM GW's. Say, 100. The 250 or whatever it is at, is just ridiculous. If a manager has more than 100, if that is the cap that is implemented, then they cannot buy players, until they sell to get under. Simple as that.
  3. A few years ago, maybe more, there was an in-house hiring system for SM GW's for when a manager quit. What happened to that? That was a nice feature. You could make it go to the next 3 Managers that are deserving, instead of just 1. If the first doesn't want it, then go to the second most deserving, then the third. After that, then it can become open to the public.

Lastly, Money needs value, instead of just for buying players.

1. You could invest into your stadium size. There could be a cap implemented for this. Say 100,000 seats. $50,000,000 will add on 10,000 seats, or something like that.
  2. You could invest in your players fitness and health. Say I need a player fit for a game, and he is at 60% fitness. $10,000,000 will add on 30% or something. Or, if a player is injured and out for 8 weeks, $10,000,000 will take away 4 weeks, or something like that.
  3. Lastly, Part Exchanges rule the transfer market. If you put a player on the market, and after 1 month, you were not able to find P/E that you like, then your player that is listed will be sold for cash. With this, I would like to see the player's max value be taken away. If I want to spend 200 mil for a player, then let me spend 200 mil. Also, with this, you can't remove your player from the transfer market. Once he is listed, he will be sold after that month, and a few days, so that a bidding war can ensue. Let's say, after 3 days, after the month of being on the market for P/E, and the manager still hasn't accepted a cash bid, the game will then accept the highest cash bid for the player. When you are looking to sell a player, a little pop-up window can come up, asking and explaining this...Are you sure you are looking to sell this player? After one month, you will have to sell this player for cash...Something like this. This should clean up the transfer market, and start to get cash more involved. It's not like players are all available anyways, but the market needs to be cleaned up. Players sit on it for no reason.

Again, and SM Devs out there still reading these things?

Cheers. Rio31.

Just bumped a topic which was started by an admin/dev over 2 years ago, asking for ideas, suggestions, improvements for customs. Nothing has been implemented since, no posts since. Seems to me that despite the persistent adverts, pop ups for money making schemes, SM could care less what the players within SM Worlds are doing. Don't get me wrong, this hasn't changed for years now, SM Worlds has been put on the back burner for a long time but it would be nice to know if anything will ever be done to improve it again. Fact that we're currently overseeing the latest review of major leagues for at least 3 years if not longer tells a story.

Not sure if you guys really mentioned what I'm about to suggest but has anyone like ever tried to put some thought in improving the game by letting the managers give their players their own unique numbers on the back just like in real life? I mean I know it would have been a huge update and much to work on but it'd make the game even more interesting I think. 

8 minutes ago, selfishro said:

Not sure if you guys really mentioned what I'm about to suggest but has anyone like ever tried to put some thought in improving the game by letting the managers give their players their own unique numbers on the back just like in real life? I mean I know it would have been a huge update and much to work on but it'd make the game even more interesting I think. 

It would be a small update, and to be honest, I can think of dozens of more important things that need sorting! But SM don't read any of this so it's pointless talking about it really. 

3 minutes ago, Kev said:

It would be a small update, and to be honest, I can think of dozens of more important things that need sorting! But SM don't read any of this so it's pointless talking about it really. 

lol yeah you're right idek why i even bother haha i just thought it would be cool tbh but nvm

Poderiam colocar a terceira divisão do campeonato brasileiro.

Seria melhor 50 XP de pontos por vitória.

Na base você que tem que subir os jogadores(isso seria bom para o time não ficar lotado). A base com todos os pontos distribuídos poderia aparecer jogadores a partir de 70 pontos.

Outros clubes poderiam fazer oferta de compra sem que os jogadores estejam a venda

O jogo gasta muita bateria, os escudos já deviam vim carregados sem ter que usar a Internet.

Oferta de empregos de outros países poderiam aparecer não apenas do país que você está.

(Gosto do jogo de vocês mais poderia ser melhor com essas melhorias)

Obrigado pelo tempo de vocês. 

On 3/9/2013 at 1:22 AM, rio31 said:

Re: Anything and Everything on SM Development

I've seen a lot of talk on here over the last few days of making tick/check boxes for your squad lists. I think this would be a Fantastic Idea! That would make the game so much more enjoyable to play. I'm all about the usefulness and I think that would be very useful. There could be so much more you could actually accomplish when you have a sit-down to play the game.

A few clicks later, you've Loan Listed players, not 100 clicks for 20-30 players.

One Click for all youth 21 and under, Send to Youth Squad.

One Click, accept loan bids.

Things like that make it more useful and not tedious.

Very good idea. That would be VERY useful