rio31

Anything and Everything on SM Development

Re: Anything and Everything on SM Development

What's with SM removing the 'last online' display from Club List? how are we supposed to negotiate deals when we don't know if a user logged in or not?! it even affects my selection of tactics or player bidding strategy sometimes. another 'fantastic' change by SM.

I still hope that it's going to be added back.

WOAH Sm have removed the last online feature on the club list, what a RETARDED idea, literally the most pointless thing ever. Many of us rely on that to do deals with other managers, especially considering 90% of managers in leagues fail to login for 30 days after taking over a club or simply refuse to respond to bids / messages / reason.

How about less retarded changes and more ...

RATINGS UPDATES

;)

WOAH Sm have removed the last online feature on the club list' date=' what a RETARDED idea, literally the most pointless thing ever. Many of us rely on that to do deals with other managers, especially considering 90% of managers in leagues fail to login for 30 days after taking over a club or simply refuse to respond to bids / messages / reason.

How about less retarded changes and more ...

[b']RATINGS UPDATES[/b]

;)

What's with SM removing the 'last online' display from Club List? how are we supposed to negotiate deals when we don't know if a user logged in or not?! it even affects my selection of tactics or player bidding strategy sometimes. another 'fantastic' change by SM.

Also' date=' can we display the player's D.O.B on the Squad page? so that we are aware of upcoming bdays of players and maybe make plans to sell them? after all, SM 'loves' it when we sell players right? :rolleyes:[/quote']

Totally agree.

What are they smoking in the SMFA office??

Just a small change I'd like to see on SM is for the league champions to be easily identified on the league tables such as having a star beside their name. I have and have had so many teams in many diff worlds and easily forget who won what and when, I just think a visual mark would be great.

Just a small change I'd like to see on SM is for the league champions to be easily identified on the league tables such as having a star beside their name. I have and have had so many teams in many diff worlds and easily forget who won what and when' date=' I just think a visual mark would be great.

[img']http://www.flickr.com/photos/98823390@N02/9485549584/[/img]

yes like tranfermarkt and other sites, also could include a cup and shield etc on the league table to show who won the previous seasons cup and shield..

good idea

hey SM dev,

my friends and I are tired of all the end-to-end UI change every few months. Just when we figure out how everything works and get used to it, it changes again. And for the worse. My friends and I feel as if the site is turning more and more away from the traditional SM feel and turning more and more into a facebook/twitter page which just so happens to have SM on it.

My friends and I have debated leaving SM because of all of these constant changes. just providing our feedback. there are about 6 of us in total.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

why don't they add expectations in player details rather than me guessing how many games each player must play

example: xabi Alonso expects to play 85 % of games each season i.e. 32 games ... i think lol

its more about knowing who expects to start or warm the bench :P

Riferimento: Re: Anything and Everything on SM Development

why don't they add expectations in player details rather than me guessing how many games each player must play

example: xabi Alonso expects to play 85 % of games each season i.e. 32 games ... i think lol

its more about knowing who expects to start or warm the bench :P

It could be an excellent idea

Is it just me or datapacks are mother of all useless thing in SM nowadays?

I need to load it everyday now! I don't think it work like that in the past,i mean i can see new players name directly at the past without loading datapack everyday

I need to load it everyday now! I don't think it work like that in the past' date='i mean i can see new players name directly at the past without loading datapack everyday[/quote']

And that's not like every gameworld needs different datapacks anyway. Very annoying to load it everyday.

The Data Packs are a complete nuisance!

And why the hell are my match results still coming in at 9-45-10pm (GMT)?!

I've been wondering that, used to be half 8 now its almost 10.

Hmmm, it seems now that you can't search for a players name to buy any more. Is it just me, the fact that I'm using an ipad or have they moved this option off the transfer tab? Or is it just a bug?

Hmmm' date=' it seems now that you can't search for a players name to buy any more. Is it just me, the fact that I'm using an ipad or have they moved this option off the transfer tab? Or is it just a bug?[/quote']

If you're trying to find Januzaj or newly added player then it could be datapacks problem. Yes, that useless feature that add nothing to the game :rolleyes:

If you're trying to find Januzaj or newly added player then it could be datapacks problem. Yes' date=' that useless feature that add nothing to the game :rolleyes:[/quote']

No I mean that if I go to the transfers tab at the top, then click the search tab there is no box to type in a players name. You can search by position, age, rating etc but you can't type in a name. Is it just me?

No I mean that if I go to the transfers tab at the top' date=' then click the search tab there is no box to type in a players name. You can search by position, age, rating etc but you can't type in a name. Is it just me?[/quote']

There is at the top space to write player name but if you got to the transfer player search you cant write the player׳s name

There is at the top space to write player name but if you got to the transfer player search you cant write the player׳s name

Oh yes, so there is! Thanks for pointing this out. Bit stupid of me, but why must sm continuously change the layout like this?

develop something to remove the "homepage" :mad:

everything on it is pointless and is now probably the most annoying part of this website, all it contains is a random list of morons constantly sending you friend rquests even though you've never heard of them and don't even manage a team in their gameworld(s)

and the "newsfeed" is a complete joke, if its not reminding you of what you did 5 seconds ago, (because obviously we all have the memory of a goldfish and need this oh so great tool to tell us what we have being doing) its totally ruining the game by telling you before you've even got to your club page wheither or not you've won that cup final that you have worked all season to get to, real good work whoever it was who came up with that bright spark of an idea, you really do deserve a pat on the back for all your efforts:rolleyes:

Everything on it is pointless and is now probably the most annoying part of this website' date=' all it contains is a random list of morons constantly sending you friend rquests even though you've never heard of them and don't even manage a team in their gameworld(s)

and the "newsfeed" is a complete joke, if its not reminding you of what you did 5 seconds ago, (because obviously we all have the memory of a goldfish and need this oh so great tool to tell us what we have being doing) its totally ruining the game by telling you before you've even got to your club page wheither or not you've won that cup final that you have worked all season to get to, real good work whoever it was who came up with that bright spark of an idea, you really do deserve a pat on the back for all your efforts:rolleyes:[/font']

a voice of sense, listen sm

Agreed. My purpose when logging in is to manage the teams. The home screen just means I have to click an extra time in order to get to the relevant stuff.

If SM is really keen on pushing the "social" angle, it should at least develop a sensible compromise. Why not just divide up the home screen? Put the clubs that you manage on the left-hand side, so that you can go to them immediately, and put the status updates or whatever on the right-hand side.

YOU GUYS HAVING A LAUGH!?

CHANGING THE LAYOUT. ONCE AGAINNNNNNNNN!!!!

WHY THE HELL DO IT?

IT WAS FINE' date=' CHANGE WHATS NEEDED AND NOT THE LAYOUT EVERY BLOODY MONTH!!!!!

SICK OF IT!:mad:[/center']

Totally agreed, its been endless and its never an improvement.

If a manager keep selling and buying the same player, is it a feature to block it happen? because in a real world, I don't think player would like the club to keep betraying him in order to earn extra income right?