rio31

Anything and Everything on SM Development

Riferimento: Re: Anything and Everything on SM Development

If a manager keep selling and buying the same player' date=' is it a feature to block it happen? because in a real world, I don't think player would like the club to keep betraying him in order to earn extra income right?[/quote']

Doing the deal with an external or unmanaged is all right. But if you do the same exchanges with a managed club it could be suspicious.

Re: Anything and Everything on SM Development

I've said this before, SM needs to do a poll for what needs to be improved on next.

Not on here, the forum, but do it on the homepage for everyone to see. A list of 10 different improvements on the game, and we as the players, take a vote.

This will let SM know what needs to come out next. Instead of just taking a guess, or improving the homepage, like they've done at least 2-3 times within the last year. I'm just taking a guess on that.

We all know the score center needs to be improved on. I don't mind the simulation part of it, because it does speed up the whole process of playing SM the game. But the simulation has to be more realistic, for instance, take into fact the players ratings a little bit more. I get it's pretty much all about tactics, which is nice, but some of my teams shouldn't be losing to unmanaged nobody teams.

I love the game, play on it almost every day for a bit. Just wish the players of the game SM could have more of a say on what needs to be improved on next. Keep working on the graphics and whatever you want to do with the homepage, but in the meantime, let's see some gameplay changes.

Cheers

Re: Acceptance of 3 offer with a particular clua per season

please SM admin. This feature is not okay,and needs to be adressed,because if peradvendure a manager is targeting more than one player in a particular club and is with the cash for the transfer,this rule will hinder it,transfer is what adds a lot of spice to the game.THANKS

Re: Acceptance of 3 offer with a particular club per season

please SM admin. This feature is not okay,and needs to be adressed,because if peradvendure a manager is targeting more than one player in a particular club and is with the cash for the transfer,this rule will hinder it,transfer is what adds a lot of spice to the game.THANKS

SM has forgotten an important rule.

I don't understand how :rolleyes:Admins of SM forgot to implemet the important rule of Football in SM :mad: i.e. "The player who is on loan can not play against his parent club" The player is simply not allowed to play against his parent club. I have missed so many points in SM because my players who are out on loan to other clubs have either scored or have made an assist against my team:o.

Re: SM has forgotten an important rule.

I don't understand how :rolleyes:Admins of SM forgot to implemet the important rule of Football in SM :mad: i.e. "The player who is on loan can not play against his parent club" The player is simply not allowed to play against his parent club. I have missed so many points in SM because my players who are out on loan to other clubs have either scored or have made an assist against my team:o.

Agree. It is a simple rule, and change that could probably be done. But we as players can't get on the same page as the Admin until they let us see and vote on what needs to be taken care of in this game. I've said this from the beginning and will continue to say it.

I've seen this happen to me before as well. MY! players scoring on me. Ridiculous.

Agree. It is a simple rule' date=' and change that could probably be done. But we as players can't get on the same page as the Admin until they let us see and vote on what needs to be taken care of in this game. I've said this from the beginning and will continue to say it.

I've seen this happen to me before as well. MY! players scoring on me. Ridiculous.[/quote']

Unless they know how to implement it into 1 Championship and not the other, simply because it's not an official rule of football. Italian clubs have a host of loan players that play against their parent club, so unless they put this simply in the English championship, it's not correct.

Unless they know how to implement it into 1 Championship and not the other' date=' simply because it's not an official rule of football. Italian clubs have a host of loan players that play against their parent club, so unless they put this simply in the English championship, it's not correct.[/quote']

I might be wrong but I don't think it is even a Premier League rule that loan players can't play against their parent clubs. I think it is all down to what is agreed between the two clubs in the loan contract.

I remember Steven Pienaar was loaned from Spurs to Everton with a "gentleman's agreement" that he wouldn't play against Spurs. But he did, and when Spurs complained that Moyes had broken the agreement he said he had no choice because of too many injuries. Adebayor also played against Man City during his loan spell with Tottenham. When Jake Livermore went on loan to Hull his contract specified that he was not to play against his parent club.

It's the same way that some loan agreements state that players cannot play in cup matches because the parent club doesn't want them cup-tied for the rest of the season.

Anyway, going back to SM, if you agree to loan a player to a club that has a high probability of playing that player against you then is it really all the fault of SM???? Or is there a teeny weeny possibility that a small molecule of blame rests with the manager??? Perhaps not.......

Why cant i loan out players of 88 rating or higher?

Why is it now impossible to put an 88/89 rated player up for loan?

There are many lower division teams who could use such a player to help them but may not have the budget to purchase them.

Some times we buy players as prospect to see if they will increase, but until they do increase, we dont really have much use for them so we loan them out to teams who can use them.

I dont want to sell my 88/89 rated prospect who may go up to 90/91... but now he's just on my squad using up my salary. it is spoiling my game experience

In typical worlds, managers log in policy rules must be changed. Waiting a manager for a whole month it is totally unfair against the managers log in frequantly. Managers that do not log in during a week must be automatic fired for the club more over deducting a certain ammount of manager points as a penalty option.

I hope for a serious consideration and iprovement of this UNFAIR task of the game.

In typical worlds' date=' managers log in policy rules must be changed. Waiting a manager for a whole month it is totally unfair against the managers log in frequantly. Managers that do not log in during a week must be automatic fired for the club more over deducting a certain ammount of manager points as a penalty option.

I hope for a serious consideration and iprovement of this UNFAIR task of the game.[/quote']

7 days is too extreme. However i agree, 30 days is too long as it can disrupt popular GWs and wreck a teams season. I think 21 days is a better compromise.

Riferimento: Anything and Everything on SM Development

Hi,

I read that in 2014 SM will have many improvements.. I don't know if someone already suggested this, but I will find useful a simple add-on, which is to have the possibility to take notes somewhere into the game.

that is just an idea, but I guess it is a smart one :P

Ty

I appreciate how SM put in place the "concerns" feature as there are some managers more interested in hoarding players than actually playing to win. However, the option to increase a player's wages in order to lower his concerns has created some issues.

I'm talking about managers hoarding players, never rotating their squads so they end up offering players with concerns higher wages multiple times to keep them. This completely distorts reasonable wages and makes it hard for another manager who actually cares about his budget to buy a player.

Yesterday in one GW I play in, I saw Schmelzer, age 25/6? rated 91 on wages of 400,000. Yes, FOUR HUNDRED K wages. I think most would agree that that's just madness and should not be allowed.

One of my clubs, I made the mistake of not looking at the players' wages before I took over only to realise later on that nearly half my first team is on wages of 100k plus. About six or seven players when only two of them were rated 95 and above. I have Vertonghen and Courtois on 100k apiece and now I'm trying to offload them all and find replacements.

What I'm basically suggesting is that SM either limits the amount of times you can increase wages for players with concerns, put a cap on the amount or just get rid of the feature completely. I've been on SM since 2008 and managed a bunch of clubs and I have never once had to increase wages based on player concerns unless I took over a club where players were on the verge of leaving. It would encourage managers to rotate rather than hoard players making it difficult for others to sign these players.

It would also be nice to know exactly how much in terms of wages you'd have to pay a player when your making a bid for him as well

Re: Riferimento: Anything and Everything on SM Development

Hi' date='

I read that in 2014 SM will have many improvements.. I don't know if someone already suggested this, but I will find useful a simple add-on, which is to have the possibility to take notes somewhere into the game.

that is just an idea, but I guess it is a smart one :P

Ty[/quote']

When I started playing this game about 6 years ago there was a note pad feature which was very useful I don't know why it was ever removed.

Cant login to two of my accounts' date=' Think its because I havent logged in for 30 days due to broken internet.

Is it possible to salvage these accounts?[/color']

I don't think your account becomes inactive after 30 days. You should still be able to log in.

Cant login to two of my accounts' date=' Think its because I havent logged in for 30 days due to broken internet.

Is it possible to salvage these accounts?[/color']

I don't think your account becomes inactive after 30 days. You should still be able to log in.

Allan is right, you should still be able to log into the game. However, you have more than likely lost your clubs due to being inactive as you need to log into a GW at lest once every x days. I take it this is what you're referring to?

I appreciate how SM put in place the "concerns" feature as there are some managers more interested in hoarding players than actually playing to win. However' date=' the option to increase a player's wages in order to lower his concerns has created some issues.

I'm talking about managers hoarding players, never rotating their squads so they end up offering players with concerns higher wages multiple times to keep them. This completely distorts reasonable wages and makes it hard for another manager who actually cares about his budget to buy a player.

Yesterday in one GW I play in, I saw Schmelzer, age 25/6? rated 91 on wages of 400,000. Yes, FOUR HUNDRED K wages. I think most would agree that that's just madness and should not be allowed.

One of my clubs, I made the mistake of not looking at the players' wages before I took over only to realise later on that nearly half my first team is on wages of 100k plus. About six or seven players when only two of them were rated 95 and above. I have Vertonghen and Courtois on 100k apiece and now I'm trying to offload them all and find replacements.

What I'm basically suggesting is that SM either limits the amount of times you can increase wages for players with concerns, put a cap on the amount or just get rid of the feature completely. I've been on SM since 2008 and managed a bunch of clubs and I have never once had to increase wages based on player concerns unless I took over a club where players were on the verge of leaving. It would encourage managers to rotate rather than hoard players making it difficult for others to sign these players.

It would also be nice to know exactly how much in terms of wages you'd have to pay a player when your making a bid for him as well[/quote']

Many thanks for your feedback. I'll pass this on for review.