rio31

Anything and Everything on SM Development

Re: Anything and Everything on SM Development

A new slot has being added cool....but that is for those who had 2slots wat of those who had 3.....ill suggest another should be added because we are like th senior to the others we were in it before them so we deserve it PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS

I have a fantastic idea!!!

this is brand new and i am sure that nobody else in the world had think of it.

Teams at new and totally empty gameworlds should have exactly the same players as the original team.

I choose my favorite team,which is kind of poor but full of talented players.

BUT

in the game there none of them and i can see players from 1 or 2 seasons behind?

Why is that?

i thought that transfers between non-managed teams are "free".

why i have to pay for palyers i had to have from the beggining?

is there any responsible man here to answer me?

In my opinion its a major problem which needs a really serious answer

I have a fantastic idea!!!

this is brand new and i am sure that nobody else in the world had think of it.

Teams at new and totally empty gameworlds should have exactly the same players as the original team.

I choose my favorite team' date='which is kind of poor but full of talented players.

BUT

in the game there none of them and i can see players from 1 or 2 seasons behind?

Why is that?

i thought that transfers between non-managed teams are "free".

why i have to pay for palyers i had to have from the beggining?

is there any responsible man here to answer me?

In my opinion its a major problem which needs a really serious answer[/quote']

Excuse me but can any mod give me an answer or a solution?

Excuse me but can any mod give me an answer or a solution?

It's probably because the soccer wiki database has not been updated with the changes for that club recently. Hence it still has the team from a couple of seasons ago.

However, you didn't say which club it is so its difficult to say really. If you expect SM to answer then at least give them a clue ;)

You can propose the relevant changes to soccer wiki yourself if you like but I am not sure how long it would take and it would only affect future game worlds on SM.

It's probably because the soccer wiki database has not been updated with the changes for that club recently. Hence it still has the team from a couple of seasons ago.

However' date=' you didn't say which club it is so its difficult to say really. If you expect SM to answer then at least give them a clue ;)

You can propose the relevant changes to soccer wiki yourself if you like but I am not sure how long it would take and it would only affect future game worlds on SM.[/quote']

Thanks for your answer my friend.

the team is panathinaikos.

what is really confusing is that there are there players who is part of the team for 2 months,since december's transfer window but also players from 1 season back.

Also there around to 6-8 players from the panathinaikos u-21 squad with full season at the senior squad with goals,assists,MoM awards and houndres of minutes in the field.

i really cannot understand it,whoever add the new players why he did only that and not the whole work???

Good evening everyone, I would come here to demonstrate my displeasure with the price of products Soccer Store Manager for Brazil, I have spoken to the moderators of the forum and even Brazilian Portuguese but took no action. Here in Brazil not all people have money to spend on a game, one of the moderators would like to take a look at it for us Brazilians?, It is not just me who think these prices is absurd to most Brazilians. We would like not much they could lower the price of the product as it was before?. Thank you.

Good evening everyone' date=' I would come here to demonstrate my displeasure with the price of products Soccer Store Manager for Brazil, I have spoken to the moderators of the forum and even Brazilian Portuguese but took no action. Here in Brazil not all people have money to spend on a game, one of the moderators would like to take a look at it for us Brazilians?, It is not just me who think these prices is absurd to most Brazilians. We would like not much they could lower the price of the product as it was before?. Thank you.[/quote']

12.00 GBP = 46.9582 BRL

British Pound ↔ Brazilian Real

1 GBP = 3.91318 BRL 1 BRL = 0.255547 GBP

What exactly does this mean?

I am not going to renew my gold membership. I am getting increasingly unhappy with the game.

The games are in a rising number, ending in dodgy results (a few days ago, I had a count of 15 games, where in 12 of them, the team that was clearly dominated by the other team in all stats, still managed to win the game? Sure, some games will end like this, but 12 of 15???), and an unrealistic high number of goals scored directly on freekicks. Allmost in every game, there is a goal from a freekick? Do you guys even watch real football?

The tacktical part of the game, is really lacking more options. Especially when it comes to the individual players part of the game.

In generel I am starting to miss my old game (Soccersim/managersim) more and more. The novelty of "real players" here, is wearing of.

The old games, where you can actually sort training and get to develop players, will always have more fun and satisfaction for me.

So when my gold membership runs out, I have no interest in renewing. This game is simply not good enough..

I'll keep my focus on Managerleague (Even tho' it is not as good as the old Soccersim).

Regards, a dissapointed user...

You should really sort out the schedule for matches in the lower divs. How can any team have on days rest and play again. It makes it impossible to do anything. Its not like you can have 30 odd players in a low div and stay financially stable.

Please can you actually say what the fitness means. If i start a 87% player then what affect does it have on his game.

I wan't concerns for players under the age of 24 to be done away with, i don't see why i should have to lose the likes of isco and varane because i can't give them enough playing time.

Having signed these players many years ago as youths i don't feel it's fair that i should have to already drop or sell players like pirlo/xavi even players like alonso and sweinstiger from competitve league matches on such a regular basis to keep my future players.

I wan't concerns for players under the age of 24 to be done away with' date=' i don't see why i should have to lose the likes of isco and varane because i can't give them enough playing time.

Having signed these players many years ago as youths i don't feel it's fair that i should have to already drop or sell players like pirlo/xavi even players like alonso and sweinstiger from competitve league matches on such a regular basis to keep my future players.[/quote']

look at pogba , he didnt want to just sit around and now hes a star. Its realistic

look at pogba ' date=' he didnt want to just sit around and now hes a star. Its realistic[/quote']

So any 18 year old anyone has on their team on SM regardless of rating should request transfer?

You can't compare real life with SM

no manager who plays SM will accept or want to play a game were they actually lose pogba or isco in that fashion.

So any 18 year old anyone has on their team on SM regardless of rating should request transfer?

no manager who plays SM will accept or want to play a game were they actually lose pogba or isco in that fashion.

Why don't you post a screenshot of your squad within this thread as it's linked to squad sizes / player hogging and you can argue that player concerns helps address (to a certain extent) this issue?

You do know Isco would be a starter on most teams and your not playing him. I would be unhappy like him. The game is realistic like that.

look at pogba ' date=' he didnt want to just sit around and now hes a star. Its realistic[/quote']

Completely agree :)

What? Where did that come from..talk about off the wall :P

Well considering that player ratings' date=' are to do with how they play in RL. Sure there's a comparison ;)

How many players did you ask before stating this? Cos you didnt ask me! Speak for yourself, an not for others :P

If I had the 3 players aforementioned, an couldnt give them enough game time, then Id lose them...its the same for EVERYONE! :rolleyes:

ya i wont discuss this here, AJB i debated at length all the issues u raised for months on end in other threads, had you read them you wouldn't have re-raised the same questions..

anyway pogba left united when he was rated 70odd on SM or even not on the database (can't remember) just because a player throws a fuss in real life doesn't mean you should have them do likewise on SM.

AJB you miss the whole point i made which was that in order to play even just 2 or 3 youths like isco pogba coutinho u must drop for at least 35% of league matches or completly sell off players like xavi prilo alonso etc

not having any leeway on SM for being allowed build a good team for now but also keeping your next generation which you signed as youths is not a good gameplay rule, the issue is not gold champs here neither its standard setups like in irish champs and smaller gameworlds were id have to drop my whole 10 outfield players for at least 50% of matches to keep the likes of coutinho varane etc

and small teams with the likes of alonso pirlo etc cant afford to address concerns of varane etc so they lose them, your forced to sell your 94+ players to keep them, makes no sense

you basically should be allowed designate at least 11 maybe 15 players under the age of 24 who can't pick up concerns so as managers may have a next generation at their disposal, till pirlo alonso etc drop to say a rating of 92 or less then isco or pogba or coutinho replace them in your side.

I understand that in real life isco/pogba etc get gametime at big clubs in real life but on SM the ratings system doesn't rate such players on the same level, it takes them many years to get to 92/93+ rating, in real life juventus for example might not have a problim bringing in veratti rated 88/90 to replace a player like pirlo, but on SM the difference is too vast rating wise.

(-_-) you can post any response in the thread ste linked, i'll respond there no problim.

@Shelbourne

Personally I don't have any issue with the concerns; in fact I think they are necessary. "selling off players like Xabi, Pirlo etc" is a gross exaggeration. I've been on SM for a while now and just like you have had to deal with giving younger players games. If you can't rotate your squad and give them the games then I think that is a problem on your side. There's no reason you should have to sell off the likes of Xavi etc to accomodate young players. Cup matches and substitute appearances count as well so unless you have a ridiculously huge squad, I don't see why this should be an issue.

Concerns are needed to counter the managers who horde players, especially youths and deprive others of players they never play only to wait for their rating to go up then sell them and inflated prices. And there are a lot of managers like this on SM which drives me crazy so I can't really agree with your complaint.

i hope SM will develop this :

1. new match engine, please no random anymore, at least counter formations work

2. player attributes, soccerwiki attributes seems doesnt have any effect, please input more complex attributes like in single mode asap

3. player ratings evaluation in big league(premier, la liga, serie a, etc)should be done in 3 periods in year : beginning of the season, half of the season and last of the season

4. player concern should be quicker, no need until concern level 5, its too long, level 3 is enough for one player to moving to another club without manager confirmation for example.

many thanks!

Riferimento: Re: Anything and Everything on SM Development

i hope SM will develop this :

1. new match engine' date=' please no random anymore, at least counter formations work

2. player attributes, soccerwiki attributes seems doesnt have any effect, please input more complex attributes like in single mode asap

3. player ratings evaluation in big league(premier, la liga, serie a, etc)should be done in 3 periods in year : beginning of the season, half of the season and last of the season

4. player concern should be quicker, no need until concern level 5, its too long, level 3 is enough for one player to moving to another club without manager confirmation for example.

many thanks![/quote']

I agree with you Kusna

It might have been already mentioned, but I have read many posts and found nothing about it. Sorry if it has.

Does anybody find the new system rules on deals too strict? I am really struggling to make deals work. I understand these were introduced to make life difficult for cheaters, but IMO they are taking the fun out of the game preventing too often deals between clubs, which I consider the life of any managerial game.

I am trying to swap Lavezzi 92 and Rekik 85 for Mandzukic 92. The other team's chairman considers the value of the players offered within the acceptable limits and so does mine, but when I try to make the offer he says that he doesn't want to allow it :confused:.

Many other times I find the limit values too narrow to be able to make a multiple swap or even offer players of a different value e.g. one is an 85 and the other is 87, but because of many other factors can be considered equal ( age, performance, transfer to a new team, etc.).

Sometimes even players with a same rating can be just that 2k out of the limits. It seems that most of the freedom of making deals has gone. I would like the disproportionate evaluation of players made by the two chairmen gone and things restored to how they used to be. I don't believe that cheater should be dealt with by restricting the game so much. Surely things should be handled without making the game less enjoyable for the honest players.

I understand the frustration Ste...I think everybody has encountered this.

It is stupid, but on the other hand it does put a little spanner in the works of cheats. Also it does make money a little more important too..which is needed IMO.

We all need to evolve with the game, some do..some dont.. & moan (like me :P)

Just sell your players mate then do cash offers, if you want them to go through without a GLITCH ;)

I understand the frustration Ste...I think everybody has encountered this.

It is stupid' date=' but on the other hand it does put a little spanner in the works of cheats. Also it does make money a little more important too..which is needed IMO.

We all need to evolve with the game, some do..some dont.. & moan (like me :P)

[center']>>>>See Here<<<<[/center]

Just sell your players mate then do cash offers, if you want them to go through without a GLITCH ;)

Yes I do agree with the adapting philosophy, but this is a game called SoccerManager and I am not able to manage my team in most cases, at least when it comes to transfers. :(

I was moaning because these transfer glitches are not the odd case. Most of times I cannot make a transfer offer at all. :mad:

Also I am moaning big time about the chairman stopping an offer even if it does meet the criteria he gives me. What is that all about???:confused:

At the moment I am proud of moaning about an increasingly less playable game. It used to be much more fun in the past, never mind the cheaters not being able to do what I am not able to do anymore. ;)

I would like to suggest that member can purchase those closed gameworld. The gameworld can be re-open after payment.

Another suggestion is, for custom gameworld, the owner can paid to increase the size of the gameworld, like extra division, or extra cup; or paid to change the gameworld name.

Also, it will be good if the size of the squad can be limited in custom gameworld, the owner can change the maximium number or player per team at the creation of the gameworld or paid to change in new season.