The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

Geoffrey

Re: The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

100M in the bank;)

22:00 doesn't really suit me however :o

355xgk.jpg

Seriously' date=' I'm just really happy We've now gotten our balances upgraded :)! Here's the links to everyone's rules!

[center']Division One Rules

Division Two Rules

The General Rules and Criteria for signings [/center]

Remember, you can only bid on players at 20:00 GMT.

This is great news!!!!:D:D:D

also i have a question mate

on my rules there is this: The Board want you to invest into a new superstar and the player can be any position you want.

Does this mean he is considered outside of the transfer spendings and outside of the 3 moves? oR else what does this rule mean??

This is great news!!!!:D:D:D

also i have a question mate

on my rules there is this: The Board want you to invest into a new superstar and the player can be any position you want.

Does this mean he is considered outside of the transfer spendings and outside of the 3 moves? oR else what does this rule mean??

No restrictions on his position so He can be a midfielder, forward, defender, goalkeeper and He must follow the general Designated player rules.

Can't wait to get my designated player in :D

Edit/:

Colorado Rapids has made an undisclosed offer

IF YOU CHEAT, I WILL RIP OUT YOUR BALLS AND SHOVE IT IN YOUR MOUTH AND MAKE YOU INJEST IT AND THEN EXCRETE IT AND FORCE YOU TO EAT IT AGAIN. I KID, BUT DON'T YOU DARE. I WILL LOOK FOR YOU, I WILL FIND YOU, AND I WILL MOLEST YOU.

1331986508.png

So , don't cheat. :)

Fine, that the money problem has been sorted out. Before season kicks of I have a few questions concerning my clubs rules.

• The Union finished 8th in their division and 15th overall. ( You suck) The Board wants you to at least finish in the top 6 of your division. ( Yeah right, like you will).

What if I don't finish top 6?

• Freddy Adu was once United State’s greatest hope in soccer.( Just like Bush was the greatest hope for the United States look how they’ve both turn out) He was almost signed by Inter when he was 10. (Lucky dude) You cannot sell him and he must play in 12 games.

As I already mentioned, Adu moved to Bahia. We agreed that I can buy Kleberson for free. But now Kleberson already is in The Unions squad as a loan. Can I send him back to Bahia and then buy him without the money counting against my transfer budget?

• The Board want to see you buy a recognized superstar. You are required to either buy a forward or defender.

Which conditions does this player have to fulfill?

• The Philadelphia Union has the 5th pick in the 2013 draft and they picked Bruno Martins Indi . The Board feels that Indi must at least maintain a rating of 7. Indi must also play at least 4 games as a left back.

What if his average rating is below 7.0?