The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

Geoffrey

Re: The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

No restrictions on his position so He can be a midfielder' date=' forward, defender, goalkeeper and He must follow the general Designated player rules.[/quote']

ok but why is this a special rule, i could buy a designated player anyway :P

It just means then that 1 of my roster moves MUST be a designated player

Like I said before' date=' tough luck you've had a million days to respond so on to the next one. I believe there were more interested managers than there were places in this GW.[/quote']

I'll try to get them and if they don't respond or join in a day, I fear I have given enough time.

Guys, 20:00GMT has passed already so bids can be made!

I know which two legends I will be gunning for :)!

4) Transfer Budget: Each Club will be given a specific amount by their chairman to use transfer funds. Teams can raise their transfer budgets by selling players but selling a player counts as a roster move.

6) Signing potential talents/scouting: MLS Teams are always looking to grow talent. Therefore' date=' MLS Teams can sign any young players rated 78 and lower [b']anywhere in the world[/b] to bolster their youth teams. However, these youth players wages will count towards your budget. You are allowed to invest to a maximum of 4 of these foreign youth players. Signing potential talents will not count towards your roster moves.

''Their wages don’t count to your transfer budget''

Geoffrey, can you clear up from your first post and on the rules page the bit I've put in bold above.

Does it mean their wages don't count towards wage budget, or their free doesn't count towards transfer budget. Cheers :)

''Their wages don’t count to your transfer budget''

Geoffrey' date=' can you clear up from your first post and on the rules page the bit I've put in bold above.

Does it mean their wages don't count towards wage budget, or their free doesn't count towards transfer budget. Cheers :)[/quote']

My apologies :)! They will not affect your wage budget. :) I've got to edit that right now!

yeah' date=' as in with no current club in game world[/quote']

Yep , they still count. :)

My own generated free agents( Ones I will make on the thread will count as a move as well). I'll give a max of 4 moves in the summer Transfer Market (When a season finishes) :)!

So, again, guys, if you're okay with it, every week I'll post like two Free Agents whom will be available to sign. They will have certain rules along with them. However, they aren't considered a squad player or designated player and don't follow within the realms. For example, let's say for example (It will never happen):

Messi announces desire to leave Barcelona in the summer

Barcelona-celeb-Lionel-Messi2_2855586-150x150.jpg

The Marca reports that Lionel Messi may well be on his way out of Barcelona! After a complete no show performance against Barca' date=' the Board feels Messi has lost all his skill. Keep your eyes on the prize of this free agent in the summer transfer market! [/quote']

Yep ' date=' they still count. :)

My own generated free agents( Ones I will make on the thread will count as a move as well). I'll give a max of 4 moves in the summer Transfer Market (When a season finishes) :)!

So, again, guys, if you're okay with it, every week I'll post like two Free Agents whom will be available to sign. They will have certain rules along with them. However, they aren't considered a squad player or designated player and don't follow within the realms. For example, let's say for example (It will never happen):[/quote']

Sounds okay, but I'll have spent my entire budget and max roster moves within about 3 days from now. So I guess it won't count for me ;)

Sounds okay' date=' but I'll have spent my entire budget and max roster moves within about 3 days from now. So I guess it won't count for me ;)[/quote']

Just saying:

IF YOU CHEAT' date=' I WILL RIP OUT YOUR BALLS AND SHOVE IT IN YOUR MOUTH AND MAKE YOU INJEST IT AND THEN EXCRETE IT AND FORCE YOU TO EAT IT AGAIN. I KID, BUT DON'T YOU DARE. I WILL LOOK FOR YOU, I WILL FIND YOU, AND I WILL MOLEST YOU.

[center']1331986508.png

So , don't cheat. :)

[/center]

:)

• Due to Montreal’s now famous Italian Connections' date=' You can buy one Italian youth uncontested (name him on the thread). Also, Italian Youths you buy will only count half of their value toward your Transfer Budget.[/quote']

Does anyone think I should remove the half the value as It's pretty cheap?

Btw, Closer, I'm reserving Benassi (uncontested).