Sign in to follow this  
Geoffrey

The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

Re: The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

FC Dallas 3-0 NE Revolution

Dallas dominated from the very start of the match and with the result we've officially secured last in division 2. The Revolution return home to take on Vancouver and then Montreal in their next two matches.

San Jose 2 - 1 Tijuana

Joey Gjertsen 3', Marvin Chavez 78'; Didier Drogba 81'

Unlucky Closer, but still good game nonetheless.

Resting Lampard in this game and glad other player could perform when needed the most.

League: 3rd place 14-7-3-4 21-18 24pts

Team's Top Scorer: 4-Graziano Pellè, Marvin Chavez

Next: Seattle Sounders - A

Very important 3-1 win over Philadelphia to keep us close to our rivals for 7th and to keep a little bit of hope to make the promotion play-offs. Insigne scored twice before receiving a red card in the 44th minute, this brings his total up to 3 goals in his rookie season.

Revolution 2-1 Whitecaps

2 late goals in the 82nd and 84th minutes ignite Revolution as they get their 1st win of the season. Feels nice to know we can actually get a win

Sounders 3 - 2 San Jose

Obafemi Martins 24', 43', Steven Gerrard 49'; Steven Lenhart 26', 54'

This lost basically prevent us any dream for becoming season 1 champion :(

Still 3 games to go into the season's end.

League: 3rd place 15-7-3-5 23-21 24pts

Team's Top Scorer: 4-Graziano Pellè, Marvin Chavez, Steven Lenhart

Next: Real Salt Lake - H

Say what? Why?

He quit' date=' couldn't take the pressure of challenging us. :P

77'-BENASSI goes down very easily under the challenge of LOYD. Penalty to Montreal Impact! VÍLLA places it towards the top corner. GOAL!! - The penalty is too good for LÓPEZ.

In other news, you glorified cheater! We still won though, Castro and Dempsey providing the goals. We'll officially play in Division 1 next season, a point from the next 3 fixtures will see us do the Double.

That being said, an aggressive recruitment process will be necessary in the off-season.

San Jose 3 - 1 RSL

Jason Hernandez 39', Alex 56', Chris Wondolowski 89'; Ryan Giggs 53'pen

With New York and Galaxy lost in other match, we just need 1 point to confirm top 3 position in first season.

League: 3rd place 16-8-3-5 26-22 27pts

Team's Top Scorer: 4-Graziano Pellè, Marvin Chavez, Steven Lenhart, Chris Wondolowski

Next: Sporting Kansas City - A

[MOVE]Dallas Do the Double[/MOVE]

After being "relegated" to Division 2 last season, Dallas are back where they belong. An away win against rivals Montreal had confirmed promotion, but Dallas had everything to play for. Another win against allergic-to-victory Colorado would see the home fans celebrating the Double. Blas Perez got the ball rolling in the 3rd minute with a well taken goal. While not entirely dominant, Dallas were able to score again via Michel Gabrini. Colorado came into the game late and Cascio scored twice to scare the 20,000 odd Dallas fans in attendance.

However, Perez was the hero again, combining with hometown man Clint Dempsey to score the winner. Defender John then got on the scoresheet, as Dallas worked hard for the happy ending.

[MOVE]Dallas Do the Double[/MOVE]

After being "relegated" to Division 2 last season' date=' Dallas are back where they belong. An away win against rivals Montreal had confirmed promotion, but Dallas had everything to play for. Another win against allergic-to-victory Colorado would see the home fans celebrating the Double. Blas Perez got the ball rolling in the 3rd minute with a well taken goal. While not entirely dominant, Dallas were able to score again via Michel Gabrini. Colorado came into the game late and Cascio scored twice to scare the 20,000 odd Dallas fans in attendance.

However, Perez was the hero again, combining with hometown man Clint Dempsey to score the winner. Defender John then got on the scoresheet, as Dallas worked hard for the happy ending.[/quote']

Congrats! :D

Vancouver win, but it doesn't really get us anywhere :o

Another win for Club Tijuana, who saw Houston Dynamo also win, and keeps being on -1 from top... 2 matches left...

one more great setup that people are ruining by leaving, not even saying anything for a reason.

I hope it will keep going as it is a great one.

5 vacant spots now in the GW. With the season ending soon and we will hold 2nd season draft etc, I think better to advertise this GW soon Geoffrey :o

Sporting KC 1 - 5 San Jose

Mauro Icardi 68'; Chris Wondolowski 8', Jason Hernandez 17', Frank Lampard 26', Tim Ward 67', Joey Gjertsen 80'

San Jose all but set to sit at 3rd place for season 1 with Tijuana and Dynamo comes to last fixture with title at stake.

League: 3rd place 17-9-3-5 31-23 30pts

Team's Top Scorer: 5-Chris Wondolowski

Next: Los Angeles Galaxy - H

Club Tijuana - Chicago Fire 2-0

Houston Dynamo - Seattle Sounders 1-1

And Tijuana is again on first place, +1 from Houston!!!!

The last match against NY Red Bulls is like a final for us!!!! A win and we're champions on first season!!!! Come on boys!! :o

Embarrassing season for Real Salt Lake. I though i had a mistake when deciding roster moves at the beginnig of the season. Well,only 1 game remaining now and i hope new season come soon.

This is a very challenging GW,don't let it die!

DW Guys, I'm going to make sure it lives. I'm finally done my exams. Will you guys allow me to fix up LA, and NY by taking them over and buying some players for them? (to get it fair for the people that take over, and improve the team?)

DW Guys' date=' I'm going to make sure it lives. I'm finally done my exams. Will you guys allow me to fix up LA, and NY by taking them over and buying some players for them? (to get it fair for the people that take over, and improve the team?)[/quote']

Buying who? :confused:

Buying who? :confused:
Didn't the previous managers do the same moves that we all did?

Try recruiting new people now' date=' that the season ends, so that they make their moves for season 2[/quote']

Alright, and I won't penalize them on their team's performance if that's alright with people.

Are there any spaces in this?

Yep :)! Message me your profile and rep and I'll give you the team! And pick a club from: LA Galaxy, NY Red bulls, Chicago Fire, Seattle Sounders, and Toronto FC!

I'll post the first set of free agents today. Free agency will be unique as you can't buy everyone. You will be restricted with your transfer budget, and amount of players bought. Depending on the ratings of the player, you can buy two or maybe only one.

Furthermore, the free agent period lasts for three days max which makes you guys spend your money smartly.

however, Im going to make free agents available to be bought by player exchange!