Sign in to follow this  
Geoffrey

The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

Re: The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

5 CMs? That'd work only if everyone starts playing 4-6-0. Anyway I'll be willing to assist in the recruitment process, since Dallas is the Best in the Game World.

Free Agents (Part 1)

prev-hulk-08-08-12.jpg

Givanildo Hulk

cu-na-phao-tuyet-dep-cua-fredy-guarin-1124916.jpg.200.200.jpg

Fredy Guarin

bg_signet-virato_200x200.png

Felipe Santana

britos1-e1354271868766-200x200.jpg

Miguel Britos

Honda-Getty-cover.jpg

Keisuke Honda

everton-success-depends-on-darron-gibson-image_85120.jpg

Darron Gibson

bonaventura-200x200.jpg

Giacomo Bonaventura

player_1362938710.jpg

Roman Neudstader

player_1362929705.jpg

Christian Benteke

th?id=H.5061890564883176&pid=15.1

Hi guys - glad to be in here at New York Red Bulls

Looks like the last manager only completed one deal - INIGO MARTINEZ in for cash...I see in the rules all these things that haven't been done -

With the departure of Marquez, the Board want you to sign a Designated Player that is a center back.

Due to Thierry Henry’s affiliations with Arsenal, You can buy One Arsenal Player for ¾ their price ( Can be a designated player or normal player) and can reserve one Arsenal youngster.

Transfer Budget/Funds: 9 Million + sales

Wage/Salary Cap: 390,000K

Should I do the above?

Interesting to note that most of my 9 million budget was spent on one player....the cost of the Designated Player come from this budget yes?

I still have 5 roster moves, yes?

Oh, and can I buy 4 under 21's?

Oh, and what about the free agents? Can't find anything about that in the rules. And I'm new so I shouldn't criticise...but...the standard of the free agents is pretty high...can you imagine HULK joining the MLS in real life...and as a free agent...ah well, glad to be here anyway

Revolution 4-2 Crew

A quick start gave the Revs the boost as they finish the season strong, though they finished last in the division the team is prepared to bring in a free agent to strengthen the squad.

San Jose 0 - 1 Galaxy

Geoffrey Kondogbia 87'

Ending a season with a lost, but overall good season for us.

Looking forward to reinforce my squad with draft etc and with free agent I will learned towards the rule and ponder my move for next season :D

League: 3rd place 18-9-3-6 31-24 30pts

Team's Top Scorer: 5-Chris Wondolowski

Another win over Philadelphia, Dempsey and Demichelis scoring one apiece, sees Dallas finish the season 14-3-1, 11 points ahead of 2nd placed Chivas. Conversely Union missed out on the playoffs as a result, real unlucky for them. Dempsey missed out on the Golden Boot, finishing 2nd behind Di Natale of Columbus in the charts. The hometown boy still managed to win Player of the Season with an 8.71 performance average.

I'll reiterate that this GW still has legs. No one was relegated until the final day, a Mexican team won the Supporter's Shield :( and a defunct club (Chivas) was promoted. The grass will be more yellowish on the other side, as 3 out of the 10 sides in Division 1 will go down. Now I'll be bidding on a certain RB as Zach Loyd has been sidelined. :o

Another win over Philadelphia' date=' Dempsey and Demichelis scoring one apiece, sees Dallas finish the season 14-3-1, 11 points ahead of 2nd placed Chivas. Conversely Union missed out on the playoffs as a result, real unlucky for them. Dempsey missed out on the Golden Boot, finishing 2nd behind Di Natale of Columbus in the charts. The hometown boy still managed to win Player of the Season with an 8.71 performance average.

I'll reiterate that this GW still has legs. No one was relegated until the final day, a Mexican team won the Supporter's Shield :( and a defunct club (Chivas) was promoted. The grass will be more yellowish on the other side, as 3 out of the 10 sides in Division 1 will go down. Now I'll be bidding on a certain RB as Zach Loyd has been sidelined. :o[/quote']

Well played! A draw would have been enough for me to end up on the 5th position in the table. So I'm just 7th...

Though I had not that great success I have to admit that I really enjoyed this set-up so far.

Good work Geoffrey!

CLUB TIJUANA THE CHAMPIONS!

Magnificent season for my boys, sees Tijuana step up as champions in their first season in the MLS!

corona-castillo.jpg

Xolos04.jpg

Didier Drogba was definitily the MVP of the squad, scoring 8 goals and giving 8 assists in 17 games. Followed closely by Kaka who scored 7 goals and 6 assists in the same matches.

ps: congrats to Geoffrey too, this setup is one of my favorites

Btw this GW should make efforts to be filled,it's a shame to have vacant spots, in my opinion it is a great one, a compination of FFP, DNA, and Reality Check, and highly competitive... Really enjoyable, top GW

Btw this GW should make efforts to be filled' date='it's a shame to have vacant spots, in my opinion it is a great one, a compination of FFP, DNA, and Reality Check, and highly competitive... Really enjoyable, top GW[/quote']

Yes,and because it's combination of those 3 we should make sure the person that we recruit can be trusted as one rule break will be very vital here. It's a very tricky setup in its own way,i like it even though i struggle last season

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but just seen Daryl Janmaat go to FC Dallas, while I know he's one of the free agent, but didn't they already used up all of their roster moves already?

And even if we consistent with this:

• Player Exchange for a Designated Player counts as TWO MOVES ( 2 for 1 Player Exchange and 1 for 1 Player Exchanges both fall into this category)

It's actually they use 8 roster moves before Janmaat transfer.

Nothing against Dallas manager, but I'm just confused by the interpretation on the rules :o

I'm sorry if I'm wrong' date=' but just seen Daryl Janmaat go to FC Dallas, while I know he's one of the free agent, but didn't they already used up all of their roster moves already?

And even if we consistent with this:

It's actually they use 8 roster moves before Janmaat transfer.

Nothing against Dallas manager, but I'm just confused by the interpretation on the rules :o[/quote']

It's the end of season already so I decided to bid. Anyway, I gave fair warning that I was going to buy a RB. Besides, it won't benefit me one bit. I'll be paying Janmaat even though he won't be able to change results for us this season. This means that I'll start next season with one less roster move, which I'm perfectly fine with.

It's the end of season already so I decided to bid. Anyway' date=' I gave fair warning that I was going to buy a RB. Besides, it won't benefit me one bit. I'll be paying Janmaat even though he won't be able to change results for us this season. This means that I'll start next season with one less roster move, which I'm perfectly fine with.[/quote']

I think this is not the way how it goes.