The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

Geoffrey

Re: The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

that's right mate' date=' you've got to stick to the rules like all the others please[/quote']

Certainly a mistake on my end, blame it on the after party. :o Sadly, traffic here is not that great and it's saying something that it took a few days to notice the Janmaat deal. (would have cancelled it if possible) Made my bed, so I'll have to sleep in it.

2272.png

LA GALAXY found their new manager

Tobias Armiri has been unveiled as the new manager of Los Angeles Galaxy in Major League Soccer (Forumer\'s Edition). Los Angeles Galaxy were founded in 1995 and play their home games at Home Depot Center in Los Angeles. The club is also known as Galaxy.

mlscup_celebration_2012.jpg

My goal will be to build a good team, and make sure that this trophy comes back where it belongs !

Certainly a mistake on my end' date=' blame it on the after party. :o Sadly, traffic here is not that great and it's saying something that it took a few days to notice the Janmaat deal. (would have cancelled it if possible) Made my bed, so I'll have to sleep in it.[/quote']

Everyone made mistake mate even Geoffrey too as creator *cough* *cough* :P

Welcome to Galaxy manager, a decent recruitment :)

2272.png

First steps into the new season..

After two years of consecutive MLS titles, last year campaign was a total disaster for Los Angeles Galaxy. They only managed to finish 4th, with 10 points from Title winner, Club Tijuana. An unexpected bad table position for the club what brought also the resigning of the former manager.

Since Sunday, the club has found their new man, Tobias Armiri, who this week has been very busy by looking after new recruits for his side.

Finally, two agreements were reached last night, and today, we are happy to announce the signing of Swiss international central defender, Timm KLOSE from 1.FC Nürnberg and 24-year old attacking midfielder Ja-Cheol KOO from VfL Wolfsburg.

WELCOME TO L.A.

Ja-Cheol KOO

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkmXaf-BX6xH_0qqke9_b2tfphBIct8aiew9l6sTJIPr3htbmjsw

Timm KLOSE

TimmKlose_2960505.jpg?2013-06-17%2014:03:48

Uëë Tobias, presentation press-conference

"These are my first two signings and I am really happy to see both of them here, ready for the new season. In the last days I've seen some good players on the training ground, but I except more from them than they did last season. I'm sure they can do better than that. And with Klose and Koo now also in the team, I am sure we are traveling on the right road."

i think mate you should take care of the GW' date=' you've neglected it a bit lately, and now it's change of season, so...[/quote']

It's a shame that the gameworld has so many unmanaged team, because is a really great setup. U should really start looking for some new managers to take charge of the unmanaged teams Geoffrey...

It's not that easy to just ask around, and every time I go into the world, more people quit. Worse yet, I'm gone for four days and three have quit. I don't think I'll ever make a game world ever again in SM. First Vero and now this.

I'll try to hopefully..

It's not that easy to just ask around' date=' and every time I go into the world, more people quit. Worse yet, I'm gone for four days and three have quit. I don't think I'll ever make a game world ever again in SM. First Vero and now this.

I'll try to hopefully..[/quote']

I'm sorry, but tbh I am not in the same opinion as you. U can start asking around, everybody does that.

It's something you would do for your own custom division. It's a great one, really, there is no other one same like this one, but people, of what I have seen until now, want a really active league creator.

It would be the best for us all, if we all, all managers try and ask around on the forum for people liking to join, I am sure that we would find some.

PS. I hope that the rules for the new season will be fantastic :)

Here are my suggestions:

1. Create a new thread for the setup, a new one with the rules of the second season (If you need help, let me know. It would be a pleasure to help) and also the unmanaged teams.

2. All managers (including you) that are still part, will start looking around on the forum, for new managers. Will try to find people we know, and about the ones we are certain that don't leave just after one or two games.

3. As soon as we start, as completed will be the setup at the beginning of the new season.

4. In four days will be the draw of the new season so we need to move quick.

It's not that easy to just ask around' date=' and every time I go into the world, more people quit. Worse yet, I'm gone for four days and three have quit. I don't think I'll ever make a game world ever again in SM. First Vero and now this.

I'll try to hopefully..[/quote']

I'm shameless enough to advertise in EC 28697. :P

Edit: After you've given the green light, considering I've already pole vaulted over the gun with regards to transfers.

Try to VM some of 28697 members who never been here before. There are large pool of managers there and to be honest this isn't that big GW to fill in. You just need more effort Geoff. Every creator need it,you always know someone will quit

Mate... to tempt members you have to have an active GW, and mostly the owner...

I haven't quite got what exactly the free agents thing is, and we don't have rules for season 2 which is starting shortly...

The GW is great, be more active and the members will surely come