The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

Geoffrey

Re: Respuesta: The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

Do Bocanegra and Vilchez count as roster moves?

Nope, they were bought due to ur club being unmanaged :o. You're free to do whatever you want with them as in P/ex for Designated players, normal players and such.

Omg, I just realized I could have bought Duncan last year -.-.

Re: The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

First few changes have been made in Vancouver as Caleb Clarke was sold to Sageata Navodari while earlier on the club waived Matt Watson and Corey Hertzog. At the moment the Whitecaps are pursuing their designated player target and negotiations with draft pick Van Ginkel should start today.

Does releasing a player count as a roster move? Or P/E for a draft pick?

Does releasing a player count as a roster move? Or P/E for a draft pick?

van Ginkel is a good pick, should be Lampard succesor if he's fulfill his talent :)

Think we should be allowed to released a player because I don't think we can track who's releasing who?

Oh, and sorry for always ask this, but if youth player(U21) doesn't count to your wage budget, does draft talent count or not?

van Ginkel is a good pick' date=' should be Lampard succesor if he's fulfill his talent :)

Think we should be allowed to released a player because I don't think we can track who's releasing who?

Oh, and sorry for always ask this, but if youth player(U21) doesn't count to your wage budget, [b']does draft talent count[/b] or not?

Yes,the draft pick wage is counted in the budget.

Some news from Real Salt Lake, we will not sign any designated players this season as we are focusing to build depth

Yes' date='the draft pick wage is counted in the budget.

Some news from Real Salt Lake, we will not sign any designated players this season as we are focusing to build depth[/quote']

Ah, thanks Gozzy!

That way I'll not move Carvajal and later Thauvin to the YT as that way is it easy to see my current wages :P

van Ginkel is a good pick' date=' should be Lampard succesor if he's fulfill his talent :)

Oh, and sorry for always ask this, but if youth player(U21) doesn't count to your wage budget, does draft talent count or not?[/quote']

Unless your pick is 78 or lower I guess he does count towards budget yes. And as I'm writing this I realize that I have three players who meet the requirements which means somewhere around 23k extra cap space I completely forgot about :P

Well, gives me some more room to work with.

Rodrigo-Benfica-Patricia-Melo-MoreiraAFP_LANIMA20130330_0138_26.jpg

The Whitecaps have received word from Benfica that the Portuguese have accepted the offer for Rodrigo Lima. The 30 year old striker will be Vancouver's designated player of the season and likely the only one this season, hopefully the Brazilian striker will spark Vancouver's offense as they've had a lot of trouble with it lately. Rumour has it last season's club captain Kenny Miller is part of the deal, considering his age, disappointing season and recent injuries it would be a wise decision to trade Miller 33 year old Miller away.

Draft pick Digne staying at PSG

Sunday afternoon it was announced that due to finances Lucas Digne would be forced to stay at French powerhouse PSG. The announcement doesn't come as a surprise to Revolution fans who knew the club had already been struggling with money. However it's expected the club will sign some talent within the next few days and weeks.

Draft pick Digne staying at PSG

Sunday afternoon it was announced that due to finances Lucas Digne would be forced to stay at French powerhouse PSG. The announcement doesn't come as a surprise to Revolution fans who knew the club had already been struggling with money. However it's expected the club will sign some talent within the next few days and weeks.

We're going to have to sort it out with the SM Game developers :/. Jeremy has just told me some unmanaged teams balances have gone to single digits..

I'm done for the season with normal transfers.

Marrone, Donati, Livermore, Ibarbo plus the Killer Pepe have joined Montreal!

Oh, and guys remember youth players wages don't count to your wage budget. It says transfer budget on the general rules but It's supposed to be wage :o.

Real Salt Lake make the move!!

Normal Signings

Hector Herrera

Romain Alessandrini

Oliver Sorg

Robles Joel

Xabier Etxeita

Lucas Mendes

Youth Signings

Sergio Cortes

Ryan McLaughlin

Ibrahima Mbaye

Ahhh, Alessandrini , Robles and Mbaye are good signings :). I don't know the other players :P.

Ahhh' date=' Alessandrini , Robles and Mbaye are good signings :). I don't know the other players :P.[/quote']

All of my normal signings(apart from Joel who already rise) are either:

1)Expected to rise (Lucas Mendes,Sorg,Alessandrini are all regular for their teams who finished high in their respective league)

or

2)playing regularly for their team next season (Herrera for Porto,Etxeita for Bilbao)

So i decided to not sign any designated player this season as my team really unbalanced last season when i sign 2 DP players

All of my normal signings(apart from Joel who already rise) are either:

1)Expected to rise (Lucas Mendes' date='Sorg,Alessandrini are all regular for their teams who finished high in their respective league)

or

2)playing regularly for their team next season (Herrera for Porto,Etxeita for Bilbao)

So i decided to not sign any designated player this season as my team really unbalanced last season when i sign 2 DP players[/quote']

Yeah I agree this world makes you think more. I was going to go for two DP's then realized my depth was bad enough. I don't expect Livermore to rise but Donati should, Ibarbo should, and maybe just maybe Marrone. I bought Pepe just to replace Nesta as Nesta will eventually drop and He's getting up there in age.

That being said I will have to rely on my youngsters for depth which is quite frightening.

I wasn't planning on signing a DP until my rules forced me to do so :rolleyes::P

Doubt we'll be doing any more signings than Lima and Van Ginkel this season, wonder how that'll work out. At least I know that if it doesn't I should blame my dummy chairman, in that case the guy maybe should've even forced me to actually sign that singing Canadian kid....... :o:P

Respuesta: The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

Chivas USA Signings OK_foto_hermoso_peralta.jpg

The offer for Oribe PERALTA of Santos Laguna from Chivas USA has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He's a great goalscorer and I couldn't resist bringing 'Hermoso' Peralta to Chivas.:P

The offer for Javier AQUINO of Villarreal from Chivas USA has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Oliver KIRCH of Borussia Dortmund from Chivas USA has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Really needed a right back and Kirch was a cheap option.

The offer for Nabil GHILAS of FC Porto from Chivas USA has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Recently moved to Porto were I hope he gets plenty of minutes.

The offer for Sergi ROBERTO of Barcelona from Chivas USA has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A talented midfielder, Pogba and him will be in charge of the midfield this season.

Two youth signings:

José María GIMÉNEZ has completed his move to Chivas USA from Atlético Madrid for 310,000
Santi MINA has completed his move to Chivas USA from Celta Vigo for 430,000

Still have two roster moves might use them to strengthen our central defense a bit.

Frank Lampard once again proving he's one of the best passer in the league with another assist for Graziano Pelle in a 1-0 win against FC Dallas. Newly appointed San Jose captain already made 19 assists in 21 matches he played in with Earthquakes and besides them, he's contributing 4 goals to the team.

In another news, San Jose manager expressing his surprised that this year MLS 17th draftpick is Florian Thauvin who's just helped France U20 to their world title alongside Pogba and Digne.

When I know Digne is gonna become 1st round pick I'm quite sure we will not get Thauvin and must settle in with another young player because I'm sure he'll gone early' date=' but when we notified we'll get him that is a nice little suprise for me remembering we are on 17th round in the draft.[/quote']