The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

Geoffrey

Re: The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

SanJoseEarthquakes_2008.png

Breaking News

In an unexpected turn of events, one of San Jose stars Chris Wondolowski will leave the club with a swap deal with Reading striker, Adam Le Fondre who're unsettled to play in Championship and decided to move to MLS.

Chris-Wondolowski.jpg

Vatreni said he's sad to let Wondolowski go but feels this is the best decision he could make at this point and also didn't close a chance in the future that Wondolowski could be back to Buck Shaw Stadium.

Ronaldinho_Celebrate.jpg

On the same time, San Jose upper management also excites fans that they're already reaching an agreement with Libertadores champions Atletico MG for a transfer of Ronaldinho who will become 3rd San Jose designated player after Frank Lampard and Alex.

This 2 transfers along with other transfers and youth signing expected to be completed and finalized later today.

I have also a question.

My rules say i have to invest for a new superstar.

But i already have 3 designated players (88+ ' date=' 30+ years old). This means i can buy a 4th one right?[/quote']

No your new invested superstar corresponds to your designated players spot.

I swear I've told you the draft pick doesn't count as a roster move!

Another name to come in other than Ronaldinho and Le Fondre is Jonathan Schmid from Freiburg, Hiroki Sakai, and 3 youth teammers: Jesse Lingard, Alphonse Areola, and Jordon Ibe.

Have 2 Japanese in the team, it's a clue Geoffrey ql4m.png

Have 1 room left for both youth team and normal transfer but give the tight wage for senior player we're probably done in the market.

You're quite late with that tbh (already asked it before) and I have now bought my draft pick using a player...

Can't we all do the same in this season?

In your rules it says that rules can be changed. Wouldn't it be fair for everyone to sign the draft pick by using a player -exchange?