The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

Geoffrey

Re: The MLS (Reality Based GameWorld)

It's ok mate' date=' this is life..

I'm very welcome of the idea of Tobias taking over the GW, that's good news!

If we can fill this up, even better! Qualix don't quit mate, at least for now. It's just a change of hands on the boss of this, let's see how it turns out, i have faith in Tobias!

Mate do your best![/quote']

My concern is not that another manager is doing the rules. I'm concerned about the number of managers in this game world. We currently only have 11/20 teams managed. The past has shown that a game world becomes uncompetitive if more than half of the teams remain unmananged. So if Geoffrey has to focus on university it really wil be a problem to recruit new managers for the unmanaged sides of this game world. And only the creator is able to invite new people to join.

My concern is not that another manager is doing the rules. I'm concerned about the number of managers in this game world. We currently only have 11/20 teams managed. The past has shown that a game world becomes uncompetitive if more than half of the teams remain unmananged. So if Geoffrey has to focus on university it really wil be a problem to recruit new managers for the unmanaged sides of this game world. And only the creator is able to invite new people to join.

I am in talks with Geoffrey in order to find a way that we can offer the clubs to new managers.

We have another 10 days before the new fixtures will be released. In this 10 days it would be really great from each one of you to invite your friends to the setup.

Talk to them about the rules' date=' about the teams. It's worth it!

I think if we all invite at least one friend and manage to get him to the league than we will have very soon a full setup.[/center']

bth_LogoMLS.png

Zlook Vulk is joining as the FC Dallas manager. (As soon as Geoffrey can get online to see the msg I sent him.)

Do you got anyone else interested in joining this setup ?!

Here is a list with the still available teams which we hope to fill up until the beginning of the new season:

Division 1

1. Seattle Sounders

2. Houston Dynamo

3. New York RB

Division 2

1. Portland Timbers

2. D.C. United

3. Chicago Fire

4. Sporting KC

5. Toronto FC

The team rules for the new season will be published on Tuesday, 24th of September, which is also the day of the new season fixtures announcement.

I was thinking to do the Draft pick on Wednesday 25th of September, but I still want to hear your opinion about this.

In the next 3-4 days I will post some changes that I have thought would do good to the setup.

bth_LogoMLS.png

Zlook Vulk is joining as the FC Dallas manager. (As soon as Geoffrey can get online to see the msg I sent him.)

Do you got anyone else interested in joining this setup ?!

Here is a list with the still available teams which we hope to fill up until the beginning of the new season:

Division 1

1. Seattle Sounders

2. Houston Dynamo

3. New York RB

Division 2

1. Portland Timbers

2. D.C. United

3. Chicago Fire

4. Sporting KC

5. Toronto FC

The team rules for the new season will be published on Tuesday' date=' 24th of September, which is also the day of the new season fixtures announcement.[/color']

I was thinking to do the Draft pick on Wednesday 25th of September, but I still want to hear your opinion about this.

In the next 3-4 days I will post some changes that I have thought would do good to the setup.

Lost my interest in SM a bit in the last few months, but this post suggests that this GW is interesting! I would like to have the weakest team if possible. I always like taking an underdog to glory!

Lost my interest in SM a bit in the last few months' date=' but this post suggests that this GW is interesting! I would like to have the weakest team if possible. I always like taking an underdog to glory![/quote']

It's nice to have you as part of the setup. If you really want to take the weakest team than I would suggest you to take D.C. United. Last year they finished bottom of second division, and the team isn't that good. But still has the likes of Mateo Kovacic.

I hope you like the team, if not just pick another one from the list (my last post)

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=3007818

Send a friend request to this profile (link above) and in the next days you will be offered the team.

Ps. Please be a bit patient, 2-3 days and you will be offered the team.

It's nice to have you as part of the setup. If you really want to take the weakest team than I would suggest you to take D.C. United. Last year they finished bottom of second division' date=' and the team isn't that good. But still has the likes of [i']Mateo Kovacic[/i].

I hope you like the team, if not just pick another one from the list (my last post)

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=3007818

Send a friend request to this profile (link above) and in the next days you will be offered the team.

Ps. Please be a bit patient, 2-3 days and you will be offered the team.

Done. DC United is fine. Hope to play against you guys soon!