Sign in to follow this  
fraser mcinnes

SM Predict - Season 3 Week 5

Re: SM Predict - Season 3 Week 5

what's the point of an international predict that only happens every couple of months?

now there's eazy starting a prem predict.

after the way i got treated on the loan deal thread i haven't visited the forum except to do SM predict.

well now i'm chucking that as well. someone feel free to carry it on.

I agree on international games. Maybe it is better not to mix international and club prediction.

And Fraser don't be so sensitive. One post from John and you are now officially angry with SM. I share your opinion on the topic but you have to understand them to. It is fortunate that you decided to post about that and things will be discussed and changed. It is not the reason to stop posting here. I would understand if you don't have time or you had enough of this game etc. The fact that you were defended by many respectable forumers should convince you to continue visiting forum (your rep points too:D ).

About SM predict - you are in charge and you make the rules. If the rule is no internationals then it is no internationals. I won't post my predictions until this things are sorted out. I would like you to continue your work here but if you don't want to any more, don't have time or anything else I must (we all must) respect your decision.

I started Sm predict this season and I love it. It seems like a lot of work to keep it going so i don't blame you if you don't want to do it anymore.

Anyway you have your reasons but I think we would all like you to continue your work on this forum.

You have to realise' date=' it takes a good hour a week, checking the games, scores etc, and adding up all the tallies of everyones score, and posting all of that.

That doesnt mention the fact he checks up every night to post who hasnt done it, and reminds them, and keeps check of a 3 week rotor i think, where if they havent posted in 3 weeks they are kicked off.

Also he does the table every week, which again takes time, not to mention if for once, he gets something wrong, someone will be down his throat about it.

Lets face it, after the way he was treated on the loans thread, he didnt want to come back to the forum, it was utter garbage, i was on there posting, they wouldnt give any sort of answer to his question, closed and deleted thread after thread and said they would soon give some sort of apology, do i see any sign of that...? Not to mention one that should be given to the guy himself, i wouldnt mind one too for the way they reacted, aswell as deleting my threads and acting very childish.

Thats it for the forum, then he only came on for predict, and lets face it, people went on making decisions, their own choices, just assuming he would be ok with it....what kind of right do those people have? No matter how small or big those changes were, they werent just an idea or so, it suddenly grew into people postuing international predict scores in the space of hours, totally disrespectful IMO, and thats why he doesnt want to come back on the forum, or predict itself.

He said hes chucking it in, which i respect after what ive seen going on. I certainly wont be doing Eazys **** version, as hes just added to the nonsense itself, being a complete fool. Another thing which strikes me is that, people on here say they are unhappy about this all, and want Fraser back, yet they are fine to continue with predict...carry on posting scores etc, why? Are you happy that someone else will come in and take over? Must be some reason...

I havent been on the forum much lately either, and doubt i will come on/post much in the near future, but just think the way SM reacted, along with the way forumers acted on the whole matter, without having the decency of asking the man if it was ok for the new stuff, all added up to the exit of a great forumer :([/quote']

I don't think you understood my post as I wished it to have been understood. You seem to make it sound like I don't care that Fraser left?!

Well here's the answer to that...

I WANT FRASER BACK !

Better now? :) Actually I think I speak for the whole forum when I say:

WE WANT FRASER BACK NOW! :mad:

I don't miss Fraser, Craig, etc.. any less than your all together do, and yes, if Fraser isn't back there's no way I'm doing the SM Predict.

However I DO feel that the reasons Fraser said he went for were a bit, you know, inaccurate.

BESIDES (And that's in capitals) the fact that he didn't get an apology, which in all means he definitely should have got, and we also asked for one to SM for Fraser ONLY... the rest were very little...

1) what's the point of an international predict that only happens every couple of months?

2) now there's eazy starting a prem predict.

3) after the way i got treated on the loan deal thread i haven't visited the forum except to do SM predict.

4) well now i'm chucking that as well. someone feel free to carry it on.

1) The whole point was to try to fill in' date=' but I SPEAK FOR ALL FORUMERS (again) HERE WHEN I SAY THAT IF YOU DON'T WANT IT WE WON'T DO IT.

There's no way I'll be doing something that you don't want to be done.

2) Forget that, that's all bullsh*t, we WANT yours, no one elses.

3) Yeah that's true - as mentioned before your quote we are totally with you on this, and we (when I say we I mean all the mods) even asked SM to give you an apology.

4) I will never continue Predict without you running it. It was great fun, and

was running extremely well.

Basically we want Fraser back -

Thanks for this though SM http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=14252

First of sorry to see Fraser leave what was a very popular thread.

Thats it for the forum' date=' then he only came on for predict, and lets face it, people went on making decisions, their own choices, just assuming he would be ok with it....what kind of right do those people have? No matter how small or big those changes were, they werent just an idea or so, it suddenly grew into people postuing international predict scores in the space of hours, totally disrespectful IMO, and thats why he doesnt want to come back on the forum, or predict itself.[/quote']

Secondly in reply to this,i posted the International fixtures as a suggestion to fill a empty week of predict,with the words

May be a little late but it is up to you Fraser,if not i will pick league teams next week.Picked 8 Internationals all being played on Saturday 8th sept.

A suffcient no would have been appropriate and would have avoided all this debacle,can't see any disrespect in this:confused:

Thirdly

If Raz, Teb or Herby Delete the one I started in games and comps I'll take Frazer Role with Kevche if he willing to do it.

Thanks Eazy but no thanks mate.

Fourthly

If Eazy wants to run a prem predict,thats up to him,think it is a bit rich for people to have a go at him,didn't see any rules stating he couldn't:confused:

Finally

Didn't see the loans thread in question but can't see why it is being debated on this thread!!

Fraser said he left SM on his own decision and does not want anyone else to quit just because he has.

He wants everyone else to carry on playing predict the same as always.

Frasers father has also been taken seriously ill and would appreciate it if everyone could give him some space on MSN, he needs to have his MSN on so some of his family can contact him so can everyone please stop asking him about the forum and SM etc.

Also just for now please don't message asking about his father and how he is and sorry to hear etc as he would just like total piece for a while and just have his MSN for family only until things clear up.

Thanks

Fraser said he left SM on his own decision and does not want anyone else to quit just because he has.

He wants everyone else to carry on playing predict the same as always.

Frasers father has also been taken seriously ill and would appreciate it if everyone could give him some space on MSN' date=' he needs to have his MSN on so some of his family can contact him so can everyone please stop asking him about the forum and SM etc.

Also just for now please don't message asking about his father and how he is and sorry to hear etc as he would just like total piece for a while and just have his MSN for family only until things clear up.

Thanks[/quote']

Thanks for the update Nel mate.

I didnt even realise Fraser was actually leaving leaving. Leaving SM and that! Gonna miss my scottish friend!

Well in that case!

I AM GOING TO KEEP PLAYING SM PREDICT BECAUSE THE FRASER WANTS US IN!! I STAY.

Best wishes to all of Fraser's family and pray everything will end up fine!

Gotta be with Clayts if that's what Fraser wants... but we're run into a dead end... who's going to run it? :P I certainly aint up to doing so much work :rolleyes:

Definately Bobo.

Doubt that Fraser would want the whole forum just moping around, everyone with their tails between their legs.

Especially, as Neller said, if he had/or has personal problems, we should give him space and peace.

But he did say to carry it on, i dont think (if he does return) he would want to pick up SM Predict in a mess, but instead if somebody just "looks after it" until he returns, and i hope he does.

Hope everything works out ok Fraser mate. :):o:)

God I don't check the SM Predict for a few days and this happens?! :eek:

This is such a loss Fraser is the true veteran of the forum and without him we're just a bunch of kids. As saddened as I am, I respect Fraser's decision and I think someone responsible and someone with that much time on their hands should do it

Bit of confusssion here with this weeks predict so i think it would be better to leave it this week as if some that dosent do it this week comes back on monday and says he dident know ot was on ect ect there will be hassle so i wont post any predicts this week.

Start back again next week.

thanks guys' date=' I think the best person to take over it would be someone like Leigh.[/quote']

I will happily take it on if thats what people want, thanks for the reccomendation Nells!:)

I will happily take it on if thats what people want' date=' thanks for the reccomendation Nells!:)[/quote']

Yeah, it's what we want mate :)

Make sure you do it well!

here here! :D

Lol, sorry for sounding like I'm incharge or something in that post, but one day there needs to be a solid answer to keep it rolling - this is what Fraser wanted anyway, and I can't see anyone disagreeing with Leigh continuing it.

We'll also scrap the Internationals, so this time it was just for fun (not enough people posted anyway). Leigh, it's in your hands mate - no cheating :D

Ok, the new era of SM predict starts next Saturday. Kevche has until tuesday to post 8 games from next weekend from any leagues around the world. The rules will continue exactly the same and I will keep all all the threads updated with regards to scores etc.

Ok' date=' the new era of SM predict starts next Saturday. Kevche has until tuesday to post 8 games from next weekend from any leagues around the world. The rules will continue exactly the same and I will keep all all the threads updated with regards to scores etc.[/quote']

Just to let you know Leigh i'm out of SM Predict for now so don't include my name in the table,thanks :o

Ok' date=' the new era of SM predict starts next Saturday. Kevche has until tuesday to post 8 games from next weekend from any leagues around the world. The rules will continue exactly the same and I will keep all all the threads updated with regards to scores etc.[/quote']

well Leigh I must say good luck and if it's too much of a hassle, there's no shame in asking someone else :)

K matebest o luck :DB):D:);)

First of a big thanks and best of luck to Leigh in his new role in SM predict.

Here is the fixtures.

Saturday 15th sept

Tottenham v Arsenal (esp)

West Brom v Ipswich

Farsley Celtic v Exeter

Athletic Bilbao v Real Zaragoza

Sunday 16th sept

Monaco v PSG

Watford v Southampton

Dundee United v St Mirren

Napoli v Sampdoria

Good luck everyone :)

╔╗╔═╦╗

║╚╣║║╚╗

╚═╩═╩═╝

^^ Excuse that, just seeing if it works :) Pretty nice aint it :P

Saturday 15th sept

Tottenham 2 v 1 Arsenal (esp)

West Brom 1 v 1 Ipswich

Farsley Celtic 0 v 2 Exeter

Athletic Bilbao 1 v 4 Real Zaragoza

Sunday 16th sept

Monaco 2 v 1 PSG

Watford 2 v 2 Southampton

Dundee United 2 v 0 St Mirren

Napoli 2 v 1 Sampdoria

Saturday 15th sept

Tottenham 1 v 1 Arsenal (esp)

West Brom 1 v 3 Ipswich

Farsley Celtic 1 v 2 Exeter

Athletic Bilbao 1 v 0 Real Zaragoza

Sunday 16th sept

Monaco 0 v 2 PSG

Watford 1 v 2 Southampton

Dundee United 0 v 0 St Mirren

Napoli 1 v 1 Sampdoria

First of a big thanks and best of luck to Leigh in his new role in SM predict.

Here is the fixtures.

Saturday 15th sept

Tottenham v Arsenal (esp)

West Brom v Ipswich

Farsley Celtic v Exeter

Athletic Bilbao v Real Zaragoza

Sunday 16th sept

Monaco v PSG

Watford v Southampton

Dundee United v St Mirren

Napoli v Sampdoria

Good luck everyone :)