Sign in to follow this  
fraser mcinnes

SM Predict - Season 3 Week 5

Guest the plummer

Re: SM Predict - Season 3 Week 5

Fraser:eek: ur one of/most respected forumersplayers people on the forum

ano you will not really take advice if me but ...you are one of the people a like reading posts, ur opinins are spot on and your a genarlly nice man and desvers better from the hard work

Same with me I decided earlier when reading this that I won't be taking part without Fraser and for me what Fraser say's for this goes. So until we have Fraser behind the desk again I won't be taking part guy's. Good luck to those that are but it's just not the same.

Guest lil wayne

latavia 1-3 N.Ireland

Slovakia 1- Ireland 3

Scottland 3-0 Lithunia

Wales 0-2 germany

italy 1-2 france

sweden 2-0 denmark

malta 0-3 turkey

Had enough of this silly in fighting and nit picking on the forum lately.Its getting like the lad who owns the ball decides he is going home and takes the ball with him leaving the rest of us with no choice but to go home as well!!!

Go ahead Kev lad get it outa ye :D

So whats the crack,have we no ball or what:p

Fraser lad,chill,ignore all the international smpredict chat and forget about this weekends fixtures,they wont count.

Give it until next week and hopefully you'll reconsider because sm predict is ur baby and nobody could do it better:cool:

Its only to plug this week gap though Sam, and we could always do it next game aswell.. it just keeps the ball rolling and keeps people interested?

England 2 Israel 0

Latvia 1 N.Ireland 1

Slovakia 2 Republic of Ireland 1

Scotland 1 Lithuania 0

Wales 0 Germany 3

Italy 2 France 1

Sweden 2 Denmark 1

Malta 0 Turkey 3 (ESP)

Fraser, you better get you ar** back mate. SERIOUS!!! :mad: You are the best Celt I know. (I know all of 1 :P ). No, seriously, I want to see your face on this thread doing what you do best. WARNING: And if not, we will all bombard you with "LOVE" mail! lol

Well, here is my predictions to a pointless exercise regarding SM Predict. Season 3 Week 4.5???

England 3 Israel 1

Latvia 1 N.Ireland 1

Slovakia 2 Republic of Ireland 2

Scotland 3 Lithuania 0

Wales 0 Germany 2

Italy 0 France 0

Sweden 1 Denmark 1

Malta 0 Turkey 5 (ESP)

fraser mate theres a reason im still on the forum and its people like you mate, you were my idol when i first started and i wanted to be just like you. if you leave thats another awesome mate of mine gone. nobodies doing Eazy's anyway. your too respected for that mate. please stay.

Fraser has stated that he does not want to do this anymore and I think you should all respect his decision. It is not based on Eazy's new prem predict or the international predict, although Grant didn't help. Fraser is upset about the way he was treated by an SM Dev on the imfamous not being able to loan players thread and rightly so. He was only coming onto the forum to run SM predict as he does enjoy doing it (I think?) but bow he won't be coming back at all, I for one can't blame him.:(

Fraser has stated that he does not want to do this anymore and I think you should all respect his decision. It is not based on Eazy's new prem predict or the international predict' date=' although Grant didn't help. Fraser is upset about the way he was treated by an SM Dev on the imfamous not being able to loan players thread and rightly so. He was only coming onto the forum to run SM predict as he does enjoy doing it (I think?) but bow he won't be coming back at all, I for one can't blame him.:([/quote']

Hmmm, interesting.

I'm assuming Fraser hasn't got an apology then yet. But what made the decision of leaving the SM Predict if he liked it? He is backed totally, and the two points mentioned (by himself) have both been backed, in the sense that no one does Grants, and if he wants we don't do the International one:cool:

Im sure he's quite annoyed with it all. The way he was treated just wasn't on, the time and work ethic hes ploughed into this forum is second to none.

He's been nothing but nice to me, always willing to listen and help any forumer.

But because of one post, he's gone.

I believe he will come back to check these posts, hopefully.

And if you do Fraser mate, we're all behind you.

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

England v Israel 2-1

Latvia v N.Ireland 1-2

Slovakia v Republic of Ireland 1-2

Scotland v Lithuania 1-0

Wales v Germany 1-3

Italy v France 0-1

Sweden v Denmark 2-1

Malta v Turkey (ESP) 2-5

Fraser has stated that he does not want to do this anymore and I think you should all respect his decision. It is not based on Eazy's new prem predict or the international predict' date=' although Grant didn't help. Fraser is upset about the way he was treated by an SM Dev on the imfamous not being able to loan players thread and rightly so. He was only coming onto the forum to run SM predict as he does enjoy doing it (I think?) but bow he won't be coming back at all, I for one can't blame him.:([/quote']

I know basically this is exactly it although I think i would rather actually hear tfrom Fraser,nothing against you saying this Leigh but surely you can understand why I would prefer him too...I don't want anymore big arguments to be honest like the loan situation but I really want Fraser to come back,like Sam said Fraser is a forumer and SMer certainly I look up too and hopefully most others do too..

Hmmm' date=' interesting.

I'm assuming Fraser hasn't got an apology then yet. But what made the decision of leaving the SM Predict if he liked it? He is backed totally, and the two points mentioned (by himself) have both been backed, in the sense that no one does Grants, and if he wants we don't do the International one:cool:[/quote']

You have to realise, it takes a good hour a week, checking the games, scores etc, and adding up all the tallies of everyones score, and posting all of that.

That doesnt mention the fact he checks up every night to post who hasnt done it, and reminds them, and keeps check of a 3 week rotor i think, where if they havent posted in 3 weeks they are kicked off.

Also he does the table every week, which again takes time, not to mention if for once, he gets something wrong, someone will be down his throat about it.

Lets face it, after the way he was treated on the loans thread, he didnt want to come back to the forum, it was utter garbage, i was on there posting, they wouldnt give any sort of answer to his question, closed and deleted thread after thread and said they would soon give some sort of apology, do i see any sign of that...? Not to mention one that should be given to the guy himself, i wouldnt mind one too for the way they reacted, aswell as deleting my threads and acting very childish.

Thats it for the forum, then he only came on for predict, and lets face it, people went on making decisions, their own choices, just assuming he would be ok with it....what kind of right do those people have? No matter how small or big those changes were, they werent just an idea or so, it suddenly grew into people postuing international predict scores in the space of hours, totally disrespectful IMO, and thats why he doesnt want to come back on the forum, or predict itself.

He said hes chucking it in, which i respect after what ive seen going on. I certainly wont be doing Eazys **** version, as hes just added to the nonsense itself, being a complete fool. Another thing which strikes me is that, people on here say they are unhappy about this all, and want Fraser back, yet they are fine to continue with predict...carry on posting scores etc, why? Are you happy that someone else will come in and take over? Must be some reason...

I havent been on the forum much lately either, and doubt i will come on/post much in the near future, but just think the way SM reacted, along with the way forumers acted on the whole matter, without having the decency of asking the man if it was ok for the new stuff, all added up to the exit of a great forumer :(

Same with me I decided earlier when reading this that I won't be taking part without Fraser and for me what Fraser say's for this goes. So until we have Fraser behind the desk again I won't be taking part guy's. Good luck to those that are but it's just not the same.

Same here. I quit.

All this because SM cant apologise to a long serving and loyal SM and forum member. Shame really. Over what was a legitimate point

Cant see how SM Predict can really carry on without Fraser.

I won't do the international predict. Not really much point.

But it is something all forumers look towards each week.

Why cant they apologise to Fraser. Even a PM ???

Because SM Predict members are dropping like flies here.

Well ive already asked S/M to give Fraser a Personal Apology before they give us a public one which we told we were getting,i can understand Frasers feelings there was no need to say to him what they did they were well out of order,even the threads had no right to be removed they did not infringe any rules ,the only thing wrong with them which they did not like was the flak they recieved,no unless he recieves the apology he deserves i will not participate in S/M predict,after all we state on here about giving people RESPECT ,well that should also come from the top instead of a BIG BROTHER attitude.:mad:

Because Of My Stupid Mind With The English Premier Predict I Say Well It Have Been What Already 2 Seasons Of SM Predict So I Say We Should Give Fraser A Well Football Season Break Of Doing This And Hope He Returns Later.