Sign in to follow this  
fraser mcinnes

SM Predict - Season 3 Week 5

Re: SM Predict - Season 3 Week 5

Hey mate a wont be participating sorry

Its your own perogative if you do not wish to continue along with Danny and Dan, I would like to ask for what reasons though?

I speak with Fraser more regular than most and he left SM due to personal circumstances. He did not want antone else to leave SM, the forum or SM predict! You do not have to give a reason as like I said it's your choice but it would be nice to hear why.

Saturday 15th sept

Tottenham v Arsenal (esp) 1-2

West Brom v Ipswich 0-1

Farsley Celtic v Exeter 1-1

Athletic Bilbao v Real Zaragoza 1-0

Sunday 16th sept

Monaco v PSG 1-2

Watford v Southampton 2-3

Dundee United v St Mirren 2-3

Napoli v Sampdoria 0-1

Its your own perogative if you do not wish to continue along with Danny and Dan' date=' I would like to ask for what reasons though?

I speak with Fraser more regular than most and he left SM due to personal circumstances. He did not want antone else to leave SM, the forum or SM predict! You do not have to give a reason as like I said it's your choice but it would be nice to hear why.[/quote']

Because i only did it for Fraser and because he did an amazing job,i'm sure you will too Leigh but it won't be the same...Sorry.

Saturday 15th sept

Tottenham v Arsenal (esp) 0-2

West Brom v Ipswich 1-1

Farsley Celtic v Exeter 1-0

Athletic Bilbao v Real Zaragoza 1-0

Sunday 16th sept

Monaco v PSG 2-2

Watford v Southampton 0-1

Dundee United v St Mirren 1-3

Napoli v Sampdoria 1-1

Sorry i'm late doing this, again!

Saturday 15th sept

Tottenham v Arsenal (esp) 0-2

West Brom v Ipswich 3-0

Farsley Celtic v Exeter 0-4

Athletic Bilbao v Real Zaragoza 0-2

Sunday 16th sept

Monaco v PSG 1-2

Watford v Southampton 2-0

Dundee United v St Mirren 1-1

Napoli v Sampdoria 2-2

Hi these are my sons,he is on Holiday so cant do them his self .

Saturday 15th sept

Tottenham 1 v 2 Arsenal (esp)

West Brom 2 v 1 Ipswich

Farsley Celtic 1 v 1 Exeter

Athletic Bilbao 1 v 1 Real Zaragoza

Sunday 16th sept

Monaco 2 v 1 PSG

Watford 3 v 1 Southampton

Dundee United 2 v 0 St Mirren

Napoli 1 v 2 Sampdoria

Remember there my sons not mine ,already done mine,but if he does better you can always swap:D :D

Also dont worry if any drop out and want to use Fraser as there excuse ,load of tripe.

Yes Fraser did a brilliant job and Stegore also did before him as i know you also will do now ,there are no bigger supporters and friends of Fraser than me and my son ,and if any one knows Fraser they would know after all the hardwork he put in he wouldnt like to see Predict go down the pan,i will also be honest and say i dont do it because someone does a great job ,i do Predict because i like the concept itself ,its great fun trying to out do your forum rivals ,so please no more Fraser excuses ,he wouldnt want it .:)

The reasons why people dont do it now are because they dont like it because its not there cup of tea,cant be bothered to find time or are already getting so far behind us great predicters that there throwing in the towel already.:D:eek:

Guest the plummer

Saturday 15th sept

Tottenham 1 v 3 Arsenal (esp)

West Brom 2 v 1 Ipswich

Farsley Celtic 1 v 2 Exeter

Athletic Bilbao 1 v 3 Real Zaragoza

Sunday 16th sept

Monaco 0 v 3 PSG

Watford 0 v 1 Southampton

Dundee United 2 v 1 St Mirren

Napoli 1 v 2 Sampdoria

After some harsh words on msn and a frew beatings along the way Greig Spence does his predictions :eek::eek::eek:

it was actually rosscoe that done this all to me:p

Saturday 15th sept

Tottenham 1 v 3 Arsenal (esp)

West Brom 2 v 1 Ipswich

Farsley Celtic 1 v 2 Exeter

Athletic Bilbao 1 v 3 Real Zaragoza

Sunday 16th sept

Monaco 0 v 3 PSG

Watford 0 v 1 Southampton

Dundee United 2 v 1 St Mirren

Napoli 1 v 2 Sampdoria

After some harsh words on msn and a frew beatings along the way Greig Spence does his predictions :eek::eek::eek:

Nice to see the change of heart Greig and fair play to Ross! Just managed to get them in before the 12pm deadline!:D

PS...So hope your ESP is correct;)

Nice to see the change of heart Greig and fair play to Ross! Just managed to get them in before the 12pm deadline!:D

PS...So hope your ESP is correct;)

It is!!! :mad::D Congrats mate!

Also dont worry if any drop out and want to use Fraser as there excuse ' date='load of tripe.

Yes Fraser did a brilliant job and Stegore also did before him as i know you also will do now ,there are no bigger supporters and friends of Fraser than me and my son ,and if any one knows Fraser they would know after all the hardwork he put in he wouldnt like to see Predict go down the pan,i will also be honest and say i dont do it because someone does a great job ,i do Predict because i like the concept itself ,its great fun trying to out do your forum rivals ,so please no more Fraser excuses ,he wouldnt want it .:)

The reasons why people dont do it now are because they dont like it because its not there cup of tea,cant be bothered to find time or are already getting so far behind us great predicters that there throwing in the towel already.:D:eek:[/quote']

100% agree on everything said here. Bravo! At least someone has the courage to tell something that is so obvious.

I can say that it is still fun for me to try and predict matches. This is not connected to person who is in charge. It would be different if Leigh decided to do it differently, with different rules or with not so much effort as Fraser but that isn't the case. I will continue to play this as long as it is fun to me.

To Greg: If you don't want to play, you don't want to play. No one should make pressure on you to do something that you don't want to.

And also Fraser wouldn't want to see people playing because of him but because the enjoy it. What is the point of playing if you don't enjoy it - even if it is for Fraser??!!

He was waisting his time if most of people played this just because he was in charge!!

IMO!

:)

I asked you why you weren't continuing and you said you couldn't be bothered. I said you were an idiot for that, and thats all.

God don't you talk some peeeee :P

Guest the plummer

I asked you why you weren't continuing and you said you couldn't be bothered. I said you were an idiot for that' date=' and thats all.

God don't you talk some peeeee :P[/quote']

Emmm so calling me a womens Private part ect and then telling me all about your maths homework

you had me in tears:(

Any way the esb was correcto

:D