The German Bundesliga (Match Reports/Transfers etc)

Re: The German Bundesliga (Match Reports/Transfers etc)

I can reverse any of those deals' date=' and I reversed some of them. He made six transfers, and two of them were against the rules, I reversed them. I left the other four, those transfers were fair, just money and no players. Hertha was allowed to do 4 transfers. If someone will take over them in the next few days, and want to make other signings, I can reverse, but the four transfers were fair, and no more allowed then :D

I hate unmanageds :D[/quote']

But four transfers over 90? :confused:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

The second season of The German Bundesliga has ended. We will have the same rules!

So PLEASE keEp them, and WAIT WITH THE TRANSFERS FOR THE CHAIRMAN INVESTMENTS!! SOME DEALS ARE ALREADY DONE, SO I MUST FIGHT WITH SMFA TO REVESRSE SOME OF THEM! PLEASE GUYS, READ AND KEEP!

Rules:

1., No buying from unmanaged teams within the setup (sorry guys, but tons of unmanaged teams around here, so the teams must have their good players and if we can buy players, those squads will be reduced to 18 and then will be tons of NMF players...)

2., Transfers between managed clubs are not limited, but only fair deals are allowed.

3., Division one teams are allowed to buy three 90+ players from external clubs.

4., Division two and promoted teams are allowed to buy four 90+ players from external clubs.

5., Division one teams are allowed to transfer in totally 10 players from external clubs (does not mean 90+ or not!)

6., Division two teams are allowed to transfer in totally 14 players from external clubs (does not mean 90+ or not!)

7., You are allowed to transfer out 8 players in the season (trading out means transferring out too, but making someone to free agent is not!).

8., Trading out players with rating 89 or above with external clubs is still not allowed. (if You want to sell rated 89 or above, transfer list him)

9., Extreme deals and spendings are not allowed and will be reversed immediately (hopefully..).

10., Every team has to keep their balance at positive value.

Due to that SM removed the transfer reverse option, I ask everyone to KEEP THE RULES MORE CAREFULLY!

So make it easy to follow:

Div1 teams:

Maximum 10 players in (3 of them can be 90+) from external clubs.

Maximum 8 players out for external clubs.

Div2 and promoted teams:

Maximum 14 players in (4 of them can be 90+) from external clubs.

Maximum 10 players out for external clubs.

The next season and these rules are valid from the new season only, when everyone got the Chairman investment!

I wish good luck everyone with his club and hopefully all of these rules are accepted by everyone!

Stuttgart and Bochum broke the rules, that means they cant sign more 90+ players next season too. PLEASE KEEP THE RULES!!!

I cant reverse transfers because of SM's stupid system, so please dont do these..

Also Stuttgart traded out a 92 rated player...

• 4 months later...

The third season of The German Bundesliga has ended. We will have the following rules!

PLEASE GUYS, READ AND KEEP!

Rules:

1., No buying from unmanaged teams within the setup (sorry guys, but tons of unmanaged teams around here, so the teams must have their good players and if we can buy players, those squads will be reduced to 18 and then will be tons of NMF players...)

2., Transfers between managed clubs are not limited, but only fair deals are allowed.

3., Division one teams are allowed to buy three 90+ players from external clubs.

4., Division two and promoted teams are allowed to buy four 90+ players from external clubs.

5., Division one teams are allowed to transfer in totally 10 players from external clubs (does not mean 90+ or not!)

6., Division two teams are allowed to transfer in totally 14 players from external clubs (does not mean 90+ or not!)

7., You are allowed to transfer out 8 players in the season (trading out means transferring out too, but making someone to free agent is not!).

8., Trading out players with rating 90 or above with external clubs is still not allowed. (if You want to sell rated 90 or above, transfer list him)

9., Extreme deals and spendings are not allowed and will be reversed immediately (hopefully..).

10., Every team has to keep their balance at positive value.

Due to that SM removed the transfer reverse option, I ask everyone to KEEP THE RULES MORE CAREFULLY!

Div1 teams:

Maximum 10 players in (3 of them can be 90+) from external clubs.

Maximum 8 players out for external clubs.

Div2 and promoted teams:

Maximum 14 players in (4 of them can be 90+) from external clubs.

I wish good luck everyone with his club and hopefully all of these rules are accepted by everyone!

• 3 months later...

NEW MANAGER AT BORUSSIA DORTMUND

Name: Ragu Paraparan

Fav Manager: Arsene Wenger

Fav Team: Arsenal

I'm looking forward to a new challenge at Borussia, now I know that I just broke the rule about transferring out 3 90+ rated players in a season so I would like to apologize to the league and all its managers in the league and I promise that I will now follow the rules, now that I have finally seen the last page of this thread.

Good Luck to everyone and sorry for the inconvenience and trouble I have caused.

NEW MANAGER AT BORUSSIA DORTMUND

Name: Ragu Paraparan

Fav Manager: Arsene Wenger

Fav Team: Arsenal

I'm looking forward to a new challenge at Borussia' date=' now I know that I just broke the rule about transferring out 3 90+ rated players in a season so I would like to apologize to the league and all its managers in the league and I promise that I will now follow the rules, now that I have finally seen the last page of this thread.

Good Luck to everyone and sorry for the inconvenience and trouble I have caused.[/quote']

To be honest, he broke all the rules we got, therefore he is not Dortmund's manager anymore, and his transfers were reversed too.

• 4 weeks later...

Rules for the fifth season of The German Bundesliga:

PLEASE, READ AND KEEP!

Rules:

1., No buying from unmanaged teams within the setup.

3., Division one teams are allowed to buy three 90/90+ players from external clubs.

4., Division two and promoted teams are allowed to buy four 90/90+ players from external clubs.

7., You are allowed to transfer out 10 players in the season (trading out means transferring out too, but making someone to a free agent is not!).

8., Trading out players with rating 90 or above with external clubs is still not allowed. (if You want to sell rated 90 or above, transfer list him)

9., Every team has to keep their balance at positive value.

Div1 teams:

Maximum 10 players in (3 of them can be 90/90+) from external clubs.

Div2 and promoted teams:

Maximum 14 players in (4 of them can be 90/90+) from external clubs.

Important: These rules are valid from the first day of the season (the first day is always when You got the chairman cash, and when the schedule is ready and never when the last matchday is over! These rules are season long, from the first day to the last one!

NOTE: Keep this rules in mind, if I feel that You have broken the rules, I will make the necessary movements immediately, without questioning!