Sign in to follow this  
Patricovic

Bale and Vertonghen + 6 for Cristiano Ronaldo?

In my gold championship I received a deal of 6m + Bale and Vertonghen for Cristiano Ronaldo. Should I accept it? It is for sure that Bale will be 94 by the end of the season, and Vertonghen 92/93, and Cristiano Ronaldo has already reached his peak. But the problem is that I love Cristiano. So what would you do?

Respuesta: Bale and Vertonghen + 6 for Cristiano Ronaldo?

In my gold championship I received a deal of 6m + Bale and Vertonghen for Cristiano Ronaldo. Should I accept it? It is for sure that Bale will be 94 by the end of the season' date=' and Vertonghen 92/93, and Cristiano Ronaldo has already reached his peak. But the problem is that I love Cristiano. So what would you do?[/quote']

Never, never, never...

Re: Bale and Vertonghen + 6 for Cristiano Ronaldo?

Definitely keep Ronaldo.

Vertonghen and Bale are at Tottenham so will never be close to Ronaldo's rating, Bale probably wont get above 94 at Spurs and Vertonghen wont get near that IMO.

Keep Ronny.

Definitely keep Ronaldo.

Vertonghen and Bale are at Tottenham so will never be close to Ronaldo's rating' date=' Bale probably wont get above 94 at Spurs and Vertonghen wont get near that IMO.

Keep Ronny.[/quote']

I am sure Bale will get to 94 by the end of the season, and Vertonghen 92/93 with Tottenham manage to get second place. Vertonghen is playing better than Kompany did last season, so he deserve the same rating. He is better than Vermealen, so he must be above him. Do not ever say never mate, because you never know. What about if he manage to score 3o goals next season? So you saying he will stick with 94?

Ronaldo is much better. I sold Ronaldo for Iniesta + Xavi. :P. See? Much better deals out there.

To me, the max for bale is a 95, but he will only achieve it in 2 years.

And the belgian defender? he isnt even montoya materal! :P:p:p

Ronaldo is much better. I sold Ronaldo for Iniesta + Xavi. :P. See? Much better deals out there.

To me' date=' the max for bale is a 95, but he will only achieve it in 2 years.

And the belgian defender? he isnt even montoya materal! :P:p:p[/quote']

I am actually thinking about trading him for Reus and Hummels.

You should keep Ronaldo until those players actually raise.. no worth to do the deal now.

Ronaldo is a beast! i would only trade him for really realy really good deal.

for example, Iniesta + D.Silva or Fabregas + Benzema, etc.. those kind of deals. Otherwise i would always keep him. But that is me. :D

either way i definitely think you should keep him at least for now.. and wait for a better offer.

You should keep Ronaldo until those players actually raise.. no worth to do the deal now.

Ronaldo is a beast! i would only trade him for really realy really good deal.

for example' date=' Iniesta + D.Silva or Fabregas + Benzema, etc.. those kind of deals. Otherwise i would always keep him. But that is me. :D

either way i definitely think you should keep him at least for now.. and wait for a better offer. [/font']

But remember than when they rise, those people aren't stupid to trade any more, and Ronaldo will be in his 30-31.

no way. we dont know if gotze can get +1/+2 because he might get injuried' date=' if he does, gotze is pretty much worthless. subotic wont ever rise, he is stable.

so keep ronaldo[/quote']

So Gotze is worthless because he might get injuried?In other thread you put him with 97 potential now you name him worthless if he gets injuried.Every footballer can get injuried..so if Messi will get an injury he'll be worthless?

So Gotze is worthless because he might get injuried?In other thread you put him with 97 potential now you name him worthless if he gets injuried.Every footballer can get injuried..so if Messi will get an injury he'll be worthless?

the purpose to buy gotze is for him to rise, but if he injuried, he cant rise. messi is at the limit, he wont rise.

the purpose to buy gotze is for him to rise' date=' but if he injuried, he cant rise. messi is at the limit, he wont rise.[/quote']

So this message must be for everyone: Dont buy Gotze/Hazard/Varane/Mata/Bale and every good player who isnt at his limit because they might get injuried.

Riferimento: Bale and Vertonghen + 6 for Cristiano Ronaldo?

In my gold championship I received a deal of 6m + Bale and Vertonghen for Cristiano Ronaldo. Should I accept it? It is for sure that Bale will be 94 by the end of the season' date=' and Vertonghen 92/93, and Cristiano Ronaldo has already reached his peak. But the problem is that I love Cristiano. So what would you do?[/quote']

no mate, CR7 is the best!!

So this message must be for everyone: Dont buy Gotze/Hazard/Varane/Mata/Bale and every good player who isnt at his limit because they might get injuried.

lol.......................................u can buy them and sell them after the rise...

lol.......................................u can buy them and sell them after the rise...

Ahha now you just show me that I shall not take your opinion into consideration lol. So if you have Neymar in a team, and he get injury in real life, you will sell him right?

Ahha now you just show me that I shall not take your opinion into consideration lol. So if you have Neymar in a team' date=' and he get injury in real life, you will sell him right?[/quote']

if its like 8 monthes, yes..........

the first part Gotze+Hummels for ronaldo yes ' date=' the second not that good[/quote']

Oh, he will ony trade me Hummels and Gotze for Ronaldo if I let go Ramos too, so what players can I get for Ramos? What about Reus and Pizs?