Sign in to follow this  
Patricovic

Bale and Vertonghen + 6 for Cristiano Ronaldo?

Re: Bale and Vertonghen + 6 for Cristiano Ronaldo?

How is it common sense to say that Ronaldo will drop because he is 2 years older?

Take Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Adriano, Quaresma (before even start), Nani, and he is the same type of player.

Take Ronaldo' date=' Ronaldinho, Robinho, Adriano, Quaresma (before even start), Nani, and he is the same type of player.[/quote']

Half of them don't even play the same position as Ronaldo, so how can they be the same type of player? Also only two of them arguably reached the level Ronaldo is at now and half of them aren't even 30 so how can you use them to how you view were Ronaldo will be in 2 years time, when he is that age?

Half of them don't even play the same position as Ronaldo' date=' so how can they be the same type of player? Also only two of them arguably reached the level Ronaldo is at now and half of them aren't even 30 so how can you use them to how you view were Ronaldo will be in 2 years time, when he is that age?[/quote']

HE means that they will a drop/stay.

Half of them don't even play the same position as Ronaldo' date=' so how can they be the same type of player? Also only two of them arguably reached the level Ronaldo is at now and half of them aren't even 30 so how can you use them to how you view were Ronaldo will be in 2 years time, when he is that age?[/quote']

Mate just sit tight and watch. And, they all were Wingers/FWDs

Ronaldo will lose his form quick, he does not have the same stamina as Bale, Giggs, Joeye Jones, and Gary Speed. Ronaldo will go down soon.

Mate just sit tight and watch. And' date=' they all were Wingers/FWDs

Ronaldo will lose his form quick, he does not have the same stamina as Bale, Giggs, Joeye Jones, and Gary Speed. Ronaldo will go down soon.[/quote']

Yes Ronaldo doesn't have the same Stamina, he has more.

Yes right. Ronaldo cannot even give his at all the games. Look at Bale' date=' Ryan Giggs and Gary Speed in the past.[/quote']

Ahh because Giggs runs round all day for 90 minutes every game doesn't he? I don't get what you mean by the bolded bit, he has a goal a game ratio in the League, CL and in cup competitions, so he does it more than Bale. Once again the comparison to Speed is irrelevant as he played a different position.

Mate just sit tight and watch. And' date=' they all were Wingers/FWDs

Ronaldo will lose his form quick, he does not have the same stamina as Bale, Giggs, Joeye Jones, and Gary Speed. Ronaldo will go down soon.[/quote']

You are joking right? :eek:

Ronaldo's body is a machine.. he has more stamina that all of them.

He will keep 98 for a LONG time.. or even get 99.

Ahh because Giggs runs round all day for 90 minutes every game doesn't he? I don't get what you mean by the bolded bit' date=' he has a goal a game ratio in the League, CL and in cup competitions, so he does it more than Bale. Once again the comparison to Speed is irrelevant as he played a different position.[/quote']

I am talking about Giggs at his prime time. Now it is logic that he cannot run the field all the 90 minutes. I meant Ronaldondoes not give all his BEST all the time.

I am talking about Giggs at his prime time. Now it is logic that he cannot run the field all the 90 minutes. I meant Ronaldondoes not give all his BEST all the time.

I agree. Even Messi cant sometimes. Remember the free kick where Messi shot at least 5 meters over the cross bar? Remember Sergios Ramos' failed penalty against Bayern where it was 6 meters over the crossbar?????

Now remember Ronaldo's own goal????????? :P

No player gives his best at all times.

I think you are proving urself wrong lol. :D

How am I? He said "Ronaldo cannot even give his at all the games. Look at Bale, Ryan Giggs and Gary Speed in the past."

I said Ronaldo gives more than all them players, then said no player gives his best at all times. Show me where I have proved myself wrong.

I think you are proving urself wrong lol. :D
There is something wrong with you. Do you think Robin van Persie always gives his Best at all times?
No player gives his best at all times.

Agreed.