should I sell Messi

Mr-Turk

I cant seem to get the best out of Messi, he hasn't been on fire for me now for a couple of seasons. Ive been offered 42 million plus Suarez in a very highly competitive game world should i take it in the hope that he can fire back up the table. (he also has Falcao, who he may swap in place of Suarez)

Re: should I sell Messi

I cant seem to get the best out of Messi' date=' he hasn't been on fire for me now for a couple of seasons. Ive been offered 42 million plus Suarez in a very highly competitive game world should i take it in the hope that he can fire back up the table. (he also has Falcao, who he may swap in place of Suarez)[/quote']

No no no. Or if you really must then get Suarez and Falcao

I cant seem to get the best out of Messi' date=' he hasn't been on fire for me now for a couple of seasons. Ive been offered 42 million plus Suarez in a very highly competitive game world should i take it in the hope that he can fire back up the table. (he also has Falcao, who he may swap in place of Suarez)[/quote']

I'll keep Messi. He's a solid 99 and would easily keep his rating for a long time. If you really intends to get rid of him, you should get his Falcao and Suarez in exchange.

I'll keep Messi. He's a solid 99 and would easily keep his rating for a long time. If you really intends to get rid of him, you should get his Falcao and Suarez in exchange.

He is saying he cant get the best out of him, nothing to do with his rating.If you cant get the best out of him sell him then.

He is saying he cant get the best out of him' date=' nothing to do with his rating.If you cant get the best out of him sell him then.[/i']

You don't seems to really understand what I said, do you? Look at what he's asking. He's asking if he should sell Messi since Messi does not score for him. And I'm here, telling him that he should get Falcao and Suarez in return as Suarez + 42 million for Messi is seriously a rip off since Messi would be keeping his 99 rating for a long time. Get it?

You don't seems to really understand what I said, do you? Look at what he's asking. He's asking if he should sell Messi since Messi does not score for him. And I'm here, telling him that he should get Falcao and Suarez in return as Suarez + 42 million for Messi is seriously a rip off since Messi would be keeping his 99 rating for a long time. Get it?

No need to go into petty questions like i don't understand you, all is clear now.

Thank You.

No need to go into petty questions like i don't understand you' date=' all is clear now.

Thank You.[/i']

You can stop your act now, we know you don't understand him and how would you? How can you understand anyone over an internet game if you're 1000miles away lol You can cut the nonsense now

Can't type what I originally intented without it being censored

KEEP MESSI!! If you let him go for that, you will be regretting it for the rest of your SM career...

Get Falcao! ;)

Archived