Sign in to follow this  
Blitzen

'Int' and 'LnL' Badges

Not really a major game-changer this, but it'd be good if the 'Int' and 'LnL' badges next to a player's name on the squad list were a different colour to each other.

Suspensions are red, Concerns are light blue, Transfer Listed is green, but Clubs Interested and Loan Listed are both the same dark blue, when one of them could be yellow/orange/pink/grey etc...

It would make it easier to see at a glance what the status of the player was.

Like I said, nothing that will revolutionise the game, but by the same token, something that shouldn't take that much time or effort to address.

Re: 'Int' and 'LnL' Badges

A nice little idea...

Currently there are four dark blue status-es, INT, LNL, TRL and UNH (level 4). It wouldn't hurt to have these things different colours so you can tell at a glance whats happening to whom - and judging by some of the recent interface changes, SM have plenty of nice colours up their sleeves :)

Could the INT be removed when a player has been sold? I have players I bought when others were interested that still display that interest.

No, because those other players might be still interested in signing your player when the TB is over. They might even offer very exciting deals for you in the future that you would accept.

No' date=' because those other players might be still interested in signing your player when the TB is over. They might even offer very exciting deals for you in the future that you would accept.[/quote']

I see your point, although it hasn't happened to me yet. I was thinking it is far more likely that those managers have bought someone else and simply haven't amended their shortlists.

I see your point' date=' although it hasn't happened to me yet. I was thinking it is far more likely that those managers have bought someone else and simply haven't amended their shortlists.[/quote']

Of course there is a chance of that happening also. Laziness is a bless afterall :)

Ok so by removing them when a player is sold, so that they then have a "clean sheet", the laziness problem would be overcome because any previously interested managers would have to renew it?

It could be down to managers being interested in the player and just monitoring their progress or that they don't have the funds currently to buy him but by having them on their short list they can always come back to that player at a later date. I do accept that some managers don't always keep tabs on the players on their short list but them same managers can't then complain about missing out on a player if he's sold, as he was on their short list after all.

For example instead of just buying four or five 75 rated players, i might wanna keep tabs on how they perform over the course of a year. To see if live up to their promise or end up playing in the reserves, so buying the right players is important more so when working with a tight budget.

By having the player have his interest tab removed every time he is sold would be a nightmare for keeping an eye on players your interested in. You'd have to resort to having a list of players on a notepad which takes away the point of shortlisting potential players.

The 'Int' and 'LnL' colour tabs is a great idea, something that should be easy to be implemented into the coding i think.

Could the INT be removed when a player has been sold? I have players I bought when others were interested that still display that interest.

Perhaps once a player's transfer stated is changed to 'Not Available To Transfer', the 'INT' sticker could be removed?

This might help to find a middle ground between the points made above.