inter milan

Guest lil wayne

Guest lil wayne

i think adriano, crespo, vieira, and materazzi and figo are overrated i think adriano should be an 90, crepso an 93 verira and 93 and materazzi an 91 and figo 91 any1 agrre and i think stankovic to 95 ibrahimivc to 95 suazo to 91

Re: inter milan

i think adriano' date=' crespo, vieira, and materazzi and figo are overrated i think adriano should be an 90, crepso an 93 verira and 93 and materazzi an 91 and figo 91 any1 agrre and i think stankovic to 95 ibrahimivc to 95 suazo to 91[/quote']

Why do you think these players should be the ratings you have suggested?

I think Crespo is deserving of a 94 as he had a good last season scoring 14 times in 29 appearances and thats why he warranted his increase.

Adriano should not go down to a 90 imo, althouigh not having much playing time last season he could go down to a 92 but a 90 would be too low.

i think adriano' date=' crespo, vieira, and materazzi and figo are overrated i think adriano should be an 90, crepso an 93 verira and 93 and materazzi an 91 and figo 91 any1 agrre and i think stankovic to 95 ibrahimivc to 95 suazo to 91[/quote']

Adriano - For me its a decrease by 1 to 92 he has had a great career and is just at his worst time,hopefully it will get better for him and he will be back at his best.

Crespo - 94 For me,been excellent almost every season in his career anything lower than 94 for him is silly.

Viera - 95 For me,he is a great player and has a fantastic football career for Arsenal,Juve and Inter winning titles at all of them...Recently he hasnt been that good at all with injuries etc.. So its a decrease by 1 for me.

Materazzi - If it wasn't for his recent career threatening injury i would say up by one to 94,When he is match fit he is one of the best CBs in the world for me,great player even though i don't particularly like him after the Zidane incident.

Figo - Another player with a great career i think 93 is justified for Figo.

Stankovic - Higher than 94 would be a little bit overated imo,great player but not at the same class as Alonso,Essien or Juninho.

Ibrahimovic - 94 for now,Needs to do more internationally to be at the same class as Villa,Van Nistelrooy.

Suazo - Not sure how many games he has played or anything while he has been at Inter...Can't comment on him really.

Adriano - For me its a decrease by 1 to 92 he has had a great career and is just at his worst time' date='hopefully it will get better for him and he will be back at his best.

Crespo - 94 For me,been excellent almost every season in his career anything lower than 94 for him is silly.

Viera - 95 For me,he is a great player and has a fantastic football career for Arsenal,Juve and Inter winning titles at all of them...Recently he hasnt been that good at all with injuries etc.. So its a decrease by 1 for me.

Materazzi - If it wasn't for his recent career threatening injury i would say up by one to 94,When he is match fit he is one of the best CBs in the world for me,great player even though i don't particularly like him after the Zidane incident.

Figo - Another player with a great career i think 93 is justified for Figo.

Stankovic - Higher than 94 would be a little bit overated imo,great player but not at the same class as Alonso,Essien or Juninho.

Ibrahimovic - 94 for now,Needs to do more internationally to be at the same class as Villa,Van Nistelrooy.

Suazo - Not sure how many games he has played or anything while he has been at Inter...Can't comment on him really.[/quote']

I agree with Adriano, Crespo, Materazzi, Stankovic and Ibrahimovich but I feel that Viera and Figo need decreases of 2 ratings. Viera hasnt played the same way since leaving Arsenal for me and isnt really a better player then the likes of Fabregas anymore and doesnt really deserve a higher rating. Figo doesnt play bad but not good either. Maybe 91 is a little steep but he should go down at least 1 rating.

Suazo is likely to go up to 91 too. He was great for Cagliari but I feel he may be to far down the pecking order to get more then a 91 but when he plays he is on par with the likes of Defoe who also is down the pecking order as we know.

does anyone know if these few will rise in these next 3 weeks of ratings changes?

Nelson RIVAS (CB-87) Columbian moved from River Plate to Inter Milan.

Carlos VELA (F -83) 18yr old Mexican plays for Osasuna(SPN) and has been called up with Dos Santos to play v Panama and Brazil.

also anything on these Brazilians:

MAXWELL (LB-89) Inter Milan (has started a lot for Inter)

EDU DRACENA (CB-88) Fenerbah├že(TUR)

GLADSTONE (CB-86) Sporting Club(SPN)

They have all been called up for the Brazil-USA "Clash of Champions" @ Soldier Field this Sunday in Chicago and the match against Mexico on Wednesday @ Foxboro.

(can't beat this weekend SAT- CHICAGO FIRE Road-trip to Columbus, OH then back home to see USA beat Brazil :) )

Guest lil wayne

well i have seen maxwell play but doesnt look like hes going to riise as he only played 2 matches for inter (competetive match) and rivas hasnet even played any competetive matches so hes not going to have an increase

i dont know about the rest

first of all Materazzi is totally underrated he is the best defender in Italy at the moment and deserves at least a 94 IMO.

I saw Nelson Ribas play in a supercopa match against Barcelona. He was one word.......horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time he tackled he made a foul. I don't know how accurate this is but he made at least 15 reckless fouls. Not a good player at all. Should be a 60 :D