Sign in to follow this  
JTennant

Isaiah Brown

Isaiah-Brown.thumb.jpg

D.O.B, Jan 07 1997

Not on DB yet

Going relatively unnoticed by most clubs is west brom midfield wonder kid Brown,He recently was named in there squad to travel to chelsea and at the age of 16 years old and 54 days at the time if he made his debut would of been the youngest ever in premier league history.

Arsenal have been taking a keen interest in the lad since he was in the U-17 and U-21 squads and are now reportedly ready to fight it out with chelsea in the summer for this talented midfielder for a reported fee of about 1million

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8579348?

There isnt much more information on him and can not find any videos at the minute i will update as more information becomes available

last 20 seconds shows a nice bit of skill for the academy or maybe reserves not sure

Re: Isaiah Brown

A link to Just over a minute of clips of Izzy Brown for the reserves at 16:

Arsenal and Chelsea both interested in him for their reserve / youth setup:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8579348?

(Apaprently they are talking around about a million)

I havent seen or heard anything of him to be honest. I thought Adil Nabi (Spelling) from Albion youth was the closets to be getting into the first team, along with Saido Berahino - (although Saido isn't progressing as well as previously expected)

I think he is AM / Striker, and apparently he has lots of potential. If he is added onto the DB soon, I suspect he will come in at about a 69/70 rating MAX, and be valued at 10k. Should rise to 75 After the next season, if he continues to improve / gets a big move.

Worth Snapping up for a long term game world, as in 2-3 years ish, he should be probably playing in the Championship if we loan him out (Second English Tier) to be getting experience, similar to Chris Wood (Leicester, currently rated around 83 I think), has bags of potential, but still an unknown quantity.

Re: Isaiah Brown

;2501892']what about Kemar Roofe?

got on the bench last season i recall?

Roofe has been named in the first team squad at west brom twice i think but failed to get on the pitch as of yet i believe, he got sent on loan to northampton in september only on a months contract,he stared 4 games came on as a sub twice i believe played 1 game in the paint trophy witch he got his only assist of the stint,seems he had a good time on loan

Not much of a update on Isaiah hes not featured for any of the England squads in the recent friendlys/qualifiers and west brom manager clark has recently came out and said he will not be allowed to leave the club