Sign in to follow this  
mattyjewi

Unwanted Soccermanager Account

Basically, over Christmas I came back on Soccermanager and invested a fair bit of money into getting some good teams. Unfortunately since then, I have hardly been active and these teams are majorly neglected.

The teams include the following:

Gold Championship Sides:

Chelsea x2

Barcelona

Manchester City

Real Madrid

Bayern Munich

Obviously I have spent a fair whack on these sides as well as the GM, so I would quite like a say in where they go!

If interested in the account, the name is Matt Jewiss 2, contact me of interested and I'm sure we can sort something out!

Re: Unwanted Soccermanager Account

Basically' date=' over Christmas I came back on Soccermanager and invested a fair bit of money into getting some good teams. Unfortunately since then, I have hardly been active and these teams are majorly neglected.

The teams include the following:

Gold Championship Sides:

Chelsea x2

Barcelona

Manchester City

Real Madrid

Bayern Munich

Obviously I have spent a fair whack on these sides as well as the GM, so I would quite like a say in where they go!

If interested in the account, the name is Matt Jewiss 2, contact me of interested and I'm sure we can sort something out![/quote']

i am interested. :)