• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Niche Story!.. NICHE THE GAMEWORLD.. The Logic!.. The Idea!.. 1 x Division.. 10 Teams.. £200m.. u must build your brand/reputation like the niche did over the years!.. u must sign 21

Re: THE NICHE.. New Gameworld.. Release Date March 29TH.. Atletic club for me.

Re: The niche.. AjaxAmsterdam: The story that relates them to Niche! AjaxAmsterdam historically is renowned as one of the most successful clubs in the world. With 31 Erdivisies, 18 KNVB cups

Re: THE NICHE.. New Gameworld.. Release Date March 29TH..

:) ..

Interested..

Pwnd-fc schalke

venkontrueblue11-chelsea

justin x-ajax

long pete-rangers

gorbash-any

noisy-any

racky-any

ryangal-any

jkerrs-?

Gozzy-galatasaray

Shortlist..

John stevenson

zlook-athletic club

I don't kno pwnd or long pete so I rekon we may see a droper or 2 hence asking for a small shortlist :) ..

I can vouch for myself :D' date=' no seriously, I am serious manager with 228 rating. Venkron, I am in Augsburg in Apocalypse, so u know me a bit too. Anyway don t throw me out of this one, I really wanna participate in here.[/quote']

I vouch ya. Good to see you here fellow German.:);)

So have the people who have expressed an interest in the teams been chosen to have them teams? I do not remember if I have asked this already.

My first choice would be Schalke followed by P.S.G as that is a large pool of players you can buy if the criteria that needs to be met is that they have international caps followed by Corinthians.

So have the people who have expressed an interest in the teams been chosen to have them teams? I do not remember if I have asked this already.

My first choice would be Schalke followed by P.S.G as that is a large pool of players you can buy if the criteria that needs to be met is that they have international caps followed by Corinthians.

:) ..

Interested..

Pwnd-fc schalke

venkontrueblue11-chelsea

justin x-ajax

long pete-rangers

gorbash-any

noisy-any

racky-any

ryangal-any

jkerrs-?

Gozzy-galatasaray

Thats the list.

Interested..

Pwnd-fc schalke

venkontrueblue11-chelsea

justin x-ajax

long pete-rangers

gorbash-any

noisy-any

racky-any

ryangal-athletic club

jkerrs-paris st germain

Gozzy-galatasaray

Shortlist..

John stevenson

zlook-athletic club

I tried to divide the market up into specific niche markets.. but markets which could all potentially clash with 1 another deals wise..

the club was host 2 a lot of segregation b it colour.. age.. post code.. drug related etc etc causin the club 2 be a meeting ground for a lot of different niche markets :) .. hence tryin 2 create a similar aspect within the gameworlds transfers :) ..

Interested..

Pwnd-fc schalke

venkontrueblue11-chelsea

justin x-ajax

long pete-rangers

gorbash-any

noisy-any

racky-any

ryangal-athletic club

jkerrs-paris st germain

Gozzy-galatasaray

Shortlist..

John stevenson

zlook-athletic club

I tried to divide the market up into specific niche markets.. but markets which could all potentially clash with 1 another deals wise..

the club was host 2 a lot of segregation b it colour.. age.. post code.. drug related etc etc causin the club 2 be a meeting ground for a lot of different niche markets :) .. hence tryin 2 create a similar aspect within the gameworlds transfers :) ..

Corinthians if possible Racky :)

Pwnd-fc schalke

venkontrueblue11-chelsea

justin x-ajax

long pete-rangers

gorbash-juventus

noisy-corinthians

racky-new York

ryangal-athletic club

jkerrs-paris st germain

Gozzy-galatasaray

due to the fact the gameworld could be very short and there being a possible player clash on availability between over 30s and 90 rtds im going to up money to £200 million..

yes it will mean teams are put 2gther of higher rating from the off but also I feel in doing this it will assist in making unmanaged sides tougher wen vacated to add to the challenge..

like I said it wont effect much other than add to the toughness of gameplay if anything :) ..

THE NICHE!.. You are currently in position 1 in the Custom Game World creation queue. Up to 4 Game Worlds are created every hour between 09:00 and 20:00 Game Time (GT).

need all managers in a.s.a.p. so clubs don't randomly start purchasing :) ..