• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Niche Story!.. NICHE THE GAMEWORLD.. The Logic!.. The Idea!.. 1 x Division.. 10 Teams.. £200m.. u must build your brand/reputation like the niche did over the years!.. u must sign 21

Re: THE NICHE.. New Gameworld.. Release Date March 29TH.. Atletic club for me.

Re: The niche.. AjaxAmsterdam: The story that relates them to Niche! AjaxAmsterdam historically is renowned as one of the most successful clubs in the world. With 31 Erdivisies, 18 KNVB cups

Re: The niche..

Now lets get serious.

Athletic Bilbao (only spanish)

22 players (I guess he can chose one player that will never enter to play so that can be sorted out)

Paris (NT capped player)

Teitur Gesstson (never capped on international level, but I think that isn t serious rule breaking since he is 2nd gk so no game for him anyway)

Cristian Tello well that s up to the world s owner, I think Tello never capped for Spain. (my proposal would be Tello never plays and PSG manager can buy other player that capped for NT) P.S. Maybe I am wrong about this rule, I think that PSG could only buy players that capped for their NT, if not then ignore mine post about PSG.

Now lets get serious.

Athletic Bilbao (only spanish)

22 players (I guess he can chose one player that will never enter to play so that can be sorted out)

Paris (NT capped player)

Teitur Gesstson (never capped on international level' date=' but I think that isn t serious rule breaking since he is 2nd gk so no game for him anyway)

Cristian Tello well that s up to the world s owner, I think Tello never capped for Spain. (my proposal would be Tello never plays and PSG manager can buy other player that capped for NT) P.S. Maybe I am wrong about this rule, I think that PSG could only buy players that capped for their NT, if not then ignore mine post about PSG.[/quote']

I took the following:

u must sign 21 players including 2 goalkeepers..

to mean teams must sign 21 minimum i.e. avoid the chairman signing players for your team if you have less than 21.

Can you confirm racky as I was actually planning on more signings! No problem if not, I'll be happy to select a player not to play and sell at CV.

This rule will create as sorts of problems when TB's are up. You need to buy a player before you can sell one, otherwise its a part/ex game world...?

I took the following:

to mean teams must sign 21 minimum i.e. avoid the chairman signing players for your team if you have less than 21.

Can you confirm racky as I was actually planning on more signings! No problem if not' date=' I'll be happy to select a player not to play and sell at CV.

This rule will create as sorts of problems when TB's are up. You need to buy a player before you can sell one, otherwise its a part/ex game world...?[/quote']

i was adamant 21 players were signed simply because if you don't sign a minimum of 21 players yourself the gameworld will sign players for you which will no doubt break clubs niche transfer market ruling.. its managers choice if they wish 2 go over I just wanted 2 make sure 21 players were deffinately put into place as priority :) ..

b signin a min of 21 players it will counteract this and the 21 players must include 2 goalkeepers incase chairman was to add 1 of those :) ..

Re: The Niche!..

OLD MEN SLOW OUT THE BLOCKS!..

NEW YORK RB

S.JOAQUÍN 31, 51

2 - 3

Paris Saint-Germain

R.FALCAO 1, 5

P.OSVALDO 72

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a New York RB defeat to Paris Saint-Germain.

New York RB slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Paris Saint-Germain in their Division 1 fixture.

Joaquín was on the scoresheet for his side.

Schalke 2 - 1 Ajax

competition-icon.jpg

Frenchh Frenchh steered FC Schalke 04 to victory against Ajax.

FC Schalke 04 outclassed Ajax and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lahm had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ronaldo was on the scoresheet for his side.

Sorry Justin

:P

Well! Well! Well! That is what happens when you try an experimental formation.

Yeah sure.. make excuses..lol

FRENCHH FRENCHH steered FC Schalke 04 to victory against Rangers.

FC Schalke 04 beat Rangers 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Ronaldo scored both of the goals for FC Schalke 04 and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

competition-icon.jpg

FRENCHH FRENCHH steered FC Schalke 04 to victory against Rangers.

FC Schalke 04 beat Rangers 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Thiago scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Van Persie and Defour were also amongst the goalscorers

A good result :)

OFF THE MARK ATLAST!..

NEW YORK RB

C.MAGGIO 30

S.ETO'O 80

2 - 1

Athletic Club

S.CAZORLA 54

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered New York RB to victory against Athletic Club.

New York RB beat Athletic Club 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Eto'o scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Maggio was also on the scoresheet for his side.

OFF THE MARK ATLAST!..

NEW YORK RB

C.MAGGIO 30

S.ETO'O 80

2 - 1

Athletic Club

S.CAZORLA 54

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered New York RB to victory against Athletic Club.

New York RB beat Athletic Club 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Eto'o scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Maggio was also on the scoresheet for his side.

that was history. See this:

logo_ajax_normal.png

Justin steered Ajax to victory against New York RB.

Ajax beat New York RB 5 - 4 in a penalty shootout after a 1 - 1 draw in their THE NICHE!

Cup Round 1 fixture.

Amin Younes was on the scoresheet for his side.

64th min.- EVRA tries to tackle Lazar MARKOVIC but gets the man instead of the ball.

Free kick to Ajax.

Amin YOUNES strikes the free kick low and hard.

GOAL!! - WEIDENFELLER gets a touch on it but he can't keep it out.

PK- With the scores level' date=' this game will go to penalties. Amin

YOUNES has been nominated by his team to take the first kick.

Amin YOUNES places it towards the top corner.

It's perfectly placed and the keeper has no chance.

Massive pressure on this kick. New York RB have to score or it's over.

XAVI will take the next kick for New York RB.

XAVI places it towards the bottom corner.

Great dive by TER STEGEN to save the shot.

XAVI looks shell shocked as Ajax begin the celebrations.[/color']

topTeaser_gladbachs-torschutze-amin-younes-wird-von-seinen-mannschaftskollegen-gefeiert.-foto-roland-weihrauch.jpg

He made it 3 on 3 with spot kicks & he's still a 78 rated???

NEW YORK 4GET 2 STRING BAK 2 BAK 2GETHER!.. ALZHEIMERS?..

Corinthians

D.LUIZ 22

L.MOURA 44

E.LAVEZZI 88

3 - 2

NEW YORK RB

P.EVRA 21

S.JOAQUÍN 48

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a New York RB defeat to Corinthians.

New York RB slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Corinthians in their Division 1 fixture.

Evra and Joaquín were amongst the goalscorers.

FC Schalke 3-4 P.S.G

A thrilling game for the neutrals and a game to send the respective managers into an early grave.

After going in 2-0 down at half time, the threat of castration or having extremely large yet sharp objects inserted into each and every players rectums if they did not win seem to have the desired effect as 4 goals in a 15 minute spell early in the second half seemingly put the game to rest, and the players fears of enduring a whole world of pain at full-time, until the Germans and RVP got his second and it was squeaky bum time......literally for my players who managed to hold out to the end.

logo_ajax_normal.png

Yet another defeat from the hands of Gorbash's Juventus tells us that Ajax will have to sign a new striker. The strikerless idea of the manager isn't working. So the club is now linked with few quality strikers which includes the wonder kids Deulofeu, Icardi, Leo, Fischer & El Shaarawy.

New York 2 - 3 Schalke 04

competition-icon.jpg

FRENCHH FRENCHH steered FC Schalke 04 to victory against New York RB.

FC Schalke 04 beat New York RB 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ronaldo scored all 3 goals for FC Schalke 04 and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cristiano Ronaldo scored a perfect hattrick!

ronaldo-getafe.jpg

After losing 1-0 in the first half, Ronaldo release the beast on the second half and makes a perfect hattrick to win the game against New York RB.

We play the undefeated Corinthias in next league game.