rep

moleo one-of-the-1st

Re: rep

Im sorry to say it but i hate bobo and nav they gave me neg rep for calling a boy a looser when he said my family eat and live in S**t i mean come on i should tell him hes a looser when he sais that about my family.

He reacted to something that you started moleo, you have a lot to learn about respect. Post decent posts with good points and without abuse and swear words and you too will soon be able to rep people as I am sure you will get positive rep for good posts.

i started that thread on favorite cereals but i didnt get any positive???

1 thread! You need to be consistantly good. My best advice is to got to find user, search for tebthereb and then read all posts. This will take you a month but will teach you all you need to know!

Also, this is a football forum. You are more likely to get positive rep for footballing opinions in my experience.

Yeah moleo, as Leigh says, i doubt a thread about cereal will get you much rep points on a football forum, maybe on a cereal forum ???

Just keep the good posts, cut out the bad, you seem to take peoples views to heart and spark up an argument that isn't necessary.

Ive seen you have posted a lot on here recently, and to be honest keep it up !!!

Just put your qualms aside and build up some good rep. Peoples views soon change, all of a sudden someone has repped you then another then another and another etc..... like being at a bus-stop.

But don't take personal views to heart moleo, and keep the forum positive. :)

Thanks very much i really appreciate that. But that post on cereal wasnt a joke it go 4 pages of replies including sam and others who are admins!!!!

Its quality not quantity to be honest mate.

Then again if an experienced forumer was crazy about cereal, then you could have been in luck, but don't go on about the cereal thread, instead go out and make better quality ones, scout young players, comment on matches etc...

So what if nobody repped you for your cereal ???

You just get up and try again.. :);)

look m8 if its gonna be me v u all then so be it but im not gonna get violent il just stick to myself

Did i say i was against you. i said im NOT going to get involved, i was saying that sayign those sorts of comments will not help you and will not make people respect you more.

Just try and stay out of it!

Im sorry to say it but i hate bobo and nav they gave me neg rep for calling a boy a looser when he said my family eat and live in S**t i mean come on i should tell him hes a looser when he sais that about my family.
To be honest, this is not what you should have done. You should have hit the report button and let someone deal with it that is meant to be dealing with it, rather than take things into your own hands. There are way too many needless arguments on the forum at the moment. Two wrongs don't make a right, and having the last word doesn't score any points with anyone.

Saying you hate people is a pretty strong thing to say... especially as they have only left you negative rep mate. This is not a black mark against you, nobody else can see it, and ultimately it is up to you to turn this around and earn rep back. I have received negative rep, i think most users may have done, but generally if people think about their posts they are going to be fine. The more rep you have the more you can affect others, I think that is a decent system and anybody on low rep can easily build up rep if they want - just do a bit of scouting on some stat sites, post your findings, and you will probably be rewarded as people come here for help and chat about football/SM.

I suppose it is a popularity contest if you are judging the forum on the rep system, but to be honest I am not bothered by that. If I am popular through making good posts that is fine by me. And if a desire to be popular encourages people to post better things that is also fine by me.

Thanks for the compliment Leigh, though I pity da fool who reads all my posts. :D

i may have a lot of time but not enough to read them all sorry.

lol, You'll need 2 lifes to real all Teb's posts :P I advise just being yourself but put some effort into your posts :)

By the way, neg repping you is nothing to be 'scared' and 'angry' about. It's just a signal that, 'hey, I said something back there which didn't go too well with the peeps. Now what should I do to improve?'.

For Nav to have done it too I can assure you, something wrong you did, and I'd never neg rep anyone just for the sake of it. You know what you did wrong, now you have to build on that for it not to happen again.

You show if you're a good forumer not when you fall, but when you pick yourself back up and try to be even better than that.