chasing south-american LEFT-BACK

GabiMilito

Re: chasing south-american LEFT-BACK

If you posted a few weeks back you could of snapped up Matheus Doria as he's just got a nice rise. But would be well worth buying if you can get him.

I know he's not a LB but Diego Laxalt, sign him before someone else does. He's 75 rated, but is due a big rise and will be applying his trade for Inter next season.

@Keyser' date=' I have Laxalt in my team, got him few weeks ago ;) but there's no chance to get Matheus

@Glenn, both of them are unavailable in my setup. There's an option to sign Maxwell though... until my Sanchez Mino perhaps gets another rise?[/quote']

Maxwell is a good option. Cheap and if his rating changes it will be a rise and not a drop.

Luiz Gustavo?

Dunno why the Europe like him, but Juan Jesus maybe be your defender (he's horrible, but playing in Inter is helping him to upgrade). At least, you'll have a profit with him :P

The rest of them just don't have much future, although some players may be an upgrade (Polenta, Dodô, Hector Quiñones)

I currently use Camilo Zuñiga. He's cheap (5M), but don't have hope that he'll pass the 89 rating.

I think the best option is play with 3 defenders :P