Those guys rating is to high(overated)

Nat Murdo

Aleksandr Anyukov 91

I never figure how he deserved so high rating,but anyway,in last two season he is poorly in Zenit,he played a lot better before,but he is still 91.

Glen Johnson 91

Similar as Anyukov.

Dejan Lovren 89

Are they even watch Lyon games,Lovren is awful,he should be blamed for a lot of goals they concede,for example just look at last game Bastia-Lyon 4:1.

He doesn't have place in Croatia starting 11,a Šimunić who is 35 years old play while Lovren is on the bench.

Cristian Ansaldi 90

Yeah,he was amazing young left back,back then in 2009 or 2010.

But in last couple of years he is moustly inyured and avarage in performances when he actually play.

Luka Modrić 93 and Higuain 94

guy4.gif

Pedro Rodriguez and Victor Valdez both 93

scaled.php?server=135&filename=shaqm.gif&res=medium

in before "you must realise that they play in Barcelona which is best team in the world."

Maybe i will add more player later.

Re: Those guys rating is to high(overated)

Great names, just disagree about Modric and Pedro.

Other names i can include: Beppe Rossi - 91 (which the eternal injury never do him drop down, or it's just too slow), Gareth Barry - 91 (WHAT?), Forlan - 90 (even if it's too early to put him down, he's playing poorly at Inter), Flamini - 89 (don't like this thing that every player in a giant club have to be more than 88 rating...c'mon, Flamini just don't play well since 3 or 4 years ago...), Corluka - 89 (again: don't like this thing that every player in a giant club have to be more than 88 rating...if Huddlestone drop down to 88 just 'cause a huge injury, then why this guy, who was a flop in Tott'ham and Leverkusen, and is just a regular player in Russia and Croatia national team, still this good?)

Have some brazillian guys overrated too, but i'll remain in Europe field.

Great names' date=' just disagree about Modric and Pedro.

Other names i can include: Beppe Rossi - 91 (which the eternal injury never do him drop down, or it's just too slow), Gareth Barry - 91 (WHAT?), Forlan - 90 (even if it's too early to put him down, he's playing poorly at Inter), Flamini - 89 (don't like this thing that every player in a giant club have to be more than 88 rating...c'mon, Flamini just don't play well since 3 or 4 years ago...), Corluka - 89 (again: don't like this thing that every player in a giant club have to be more than 88 rating...if Huddlestone drop down to 88 just 'cause a huge injury, then why this guy, who was a flop in Tott'ham and Leverkusen, and is just a regular player in Russia and Croatia national team, still this good?)

Have some brazillian guys overrated too, but i'll remain in Europe field.[/quote']

Forlan Doesn't play for Inter now, he plays for Internacional in Brazil and has scored 7 goals in 8 starts this season.

Forlan Doesn't play for Inter now' date=' he plays for Internacional in Brazil and has scored 7 goals in 8 starts this season.[/quote']

Inter...nacional

Sorry doesn't being specific, i'm from Brazil and here it's common to nickname Internacional as Inter :P

Sorry again

And please, *****. 7 goals in State Championship? This means nothing. During the last year was 19 games and 5 goals for real championships. Almost every goal under the bar or in a long shot. But he was too unproductive, he was too slow on the field, badly in finishing, don't produced much assists even playing two of these games in atacking midfield side.

He's overrrated, although he came from Europe not long time ago. It's undestandable that him is too good, but still an overrrated player :P

For me,Higuain and Mario Gomez are worst striker of those who are considered a word class.

Put any decent striker in Real or Bayern,and he would probably score a lot of goals.

For example in Bayern,Gomez scored a lot of goals and earns a 93,like he is a really great player,but now he is on the bench and Mandžukić who was 89(now 90) play and he is scoring a lot of goals,even that old dude Pizarro always score when he got a chance to play.

And Higuain,you would expect from a 94 rated player that he is a guy who could bring a many victories just by his individual quality,and Higuain is far from that.

For me' date='Higuain and Mario Gomez are worst striker of those who are considered a word class.

Put any decent striker in Real or Bayern,and he would probably score a lot of goals.

For example in Bayern,Gomez scored a lot of goals and earns a 93,like he is a really great player,but now he is on the bench and Mandžukić who was 89(now 90) play and he is scoring a lot of goals,even that old dude Pizarro always score when he got a chance to play.

And Higuain,you would expect from a 94 rated player that he is a guy who could bring a many victories just by his individual quality,and Higuain is far from that.[/quote']

In Real Madrid there are 6 or 7 world class players and u can t expect he could individualy bring victories when he is not alone there That is Ronaldo s job. If he is for example in Sevilla (no disrespect) or somewhere else, then u can speak of individual quality.

Riferimento: Those guys rating is to high(overated)

Higuain is requesting a contract improvement if he's to stay at the club.

Higuain currently earns €3.5 million per campaign, which is well below the €5 million yearly wage of his rival Karim Benzema.

Real officials are no longer convinced that Higuain is worth a new contract and they are unlikely to offer him a new contract.

That's why the argentinian forward could leave the club in summer.

For me' date='Higuain and Mario Gomez are worst striker of those who are considered a word class.

And Higuain,you would expect from a 94 rated player that he is a guy who could bring a many victories just by his individual quality,and Higuain is far from that.[/quote']

Have you seen Higuain play? I think he's quality