I was just thinking of being able to leave a little note on a player. Which everyone can view once they look at the players profile. So instead of having the available un available. you could put. This player is available on-loan but isnt allowed to play against my team. Or you could put this player could leave at a price of..##. Just an idea. I wouldnt think it would take long to be introduced. So give us your thoughts :D

Re: Player Notes

Yeah would certainly be handed and maybe when u make the note there coukld be 2 buttons 1 that says personal note and 1 that says Public note so u can make a note for yourself or for everyone.

I really like this idea and didn't see it first time and as u said Krucinho it wouldn't be too hard to code into the game really like this idea and i hope it does happen sooner rather than later.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

I was just thinking of being able to leave a little note on a player. Which everyone can view once they look at the players profile. So instead of having the available un available. you could put. This player is available on-loan but isnt allowed to play against my team.

Leaving notes on ANY player is open to abuse by a minority. I think what is an alternative to your suggestion is to offer more suggestions involving loan deals. Options could include not allowed to play against parent club' date=' Cup games etc.

Or you could put this player could leave at a price of..##. Just an idea. I wouldnt think it would take long to be introduced. So give us your thoughts :D

The above is already in place as you have a minimum transfer threshold.

I think it will be a great option and those who abuse it can be reported with a report player note button and then banned?

Another good suggestion if they get banned completely it would stop other people from doing it so i think that banning them would be a good idea especially if they are not gold. Maybe gold could just lose some rep.