Rugby World Cup

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Rugby World Cup So were led to believe you dont support them ' date=' So reading this older thread of yours earlier which part tells me you dont support them ,to me it easily refers to the opp

Re: Rugby World Cup For all neutrals let's just hope SA will win the final or else we'll see 4 more years of boring defensive rugby.

Re: Rugby World Cup

Amazing game in prospect tonight.

7:45PM New Zealand Vs France :eek: Can't wait.

England Vs Aussie's starts in about 20 mins I think.

I can't wait either but i can't watch it becasue i have got a Cornwall Cricket dinner and dance which is like an end of season thing so i will miss the whole game shame as i was really looking forward to it. :(

I am very happy with Englands performance and i am gld to get one over on the Aussie's we beat them in the 1995 world cup the 2003 world cup and we have done it again it was a great team performance today by England and on the day we were the better team.

Roll on the All Blacks they aint good enough for Engalnd. :rolleyes:

You can't compare the Aussiez and South Africa and definetely not New Zealand. England wont stand a chance when they play the All Blacks in the semi-finals.

The All Blacks have been the favorites to win the world cup since the 1980's when it started. They have won it once. England have a chance against anyone.

I still feel NZ were a little robbed but they should have been 30 up by half time rather then rely on decisions not going against them. BTW I live in NZ but don't support them.

So were led to believe you dont support them ' date=':D

Hopefully the All Blacks will beat France today and win it for once. If not then we're pretty much guaranteed to win the next world cup.

So reading this older thread of yours earlier which part tells me you dont support them ,to me it easily refers to the opposite ,you didnt say "They" you said "we're" :eek:

Also said on same thread ,

I'll be cheering England on because they'll be easy semi-final opponents,and on another thread,England wont stand a chance when they play the All Blacks in the semi-finals.

Well we wont know the answer to that one now will we.:D:)

Is it me or am I having De Ja Vu a little here.....

Wasn't it the last WC where France played New Zealand and the winner played England in the Semi's and everyone thought the Kiwi's would beat France then us then probably Aussies in the final.....

Well although we wont be playing the Aussies in the final :eek:;) Were still in the semi's :eek::D

Guest the plummer

For all neutrals let's just hope SA will win the final or else we'll see 4 more years of boring defensive rugby.

No....... Well See/Here 40 years of how the winners one the world cup:mad:

But.................what do I do?

Ok, this is me. Born in 1982 in Durban, South Africa. My dad is South African and my mum is english. oved to England in 1989!

Been here ever since. Love football so much. But rugby has never left me. So......................who do I support in the Final???

If I am gonna be totally honest! I seem to be leaning towards England. But it is so hard. Either way tho, I will be happy! :D