Gold Championship 8 - Transfers, Rumors & Match Reports

Re: Gold Championship 8 - Transfers, Rumors & Match Reports

Sporting Match Preview

Sporting_Clube_de_Portugal.png

Sir Mike Giggs Sporting Lisbon open there league campaign with a home fixture against Ras Sidors Partizan Beograd. Youngster N. BENDTNER and J. FARFAN will be Partnering up for todays Match.

Sir Mike Giggs Told Sky that he is confident that Sporting will win after they Drew with Italian Giants Juventus in a Friendly Last Night.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Villarreal - ''La única manera está arriba'' - #1 Villarreal C.F. último! El nuevo Villarreal C.F. la Revista, ''La única manera está arriba!'' es fuera! En ello uno encontrará actual

Re: Gold Championship 8 - Transfers, Rumors & Match Reports ------Match Preview----- Hi and welcome back to Smtv I'm Stegore and with me is special guest Alan Crazy Bones Neller who i

Re: Gold Championship 8 - Transfers, Rumors & Match Reports Serie A preview. Siena vs Juventus. Siena are currently unmanaged and without Valerio Bertotto and Enrico Chiesa, they'll surely

Sporting Match Preview

Sir Mike Giggs Sporting Lisbon open there league campaign with a home fixture against Ras Sidors Partizan Beograd. Youngster N. BENDTNER and J. FARFAN will be Partnering up for todays Match.

Sir Mike Giggs Told Sky that he is confident that Sporting will win after they Drew with Italian Giants Juventus in a Friendly Last Night.

Good Result For Mikes Sporting I Think they look strong for the upcoming season

Sporting have declared there interest in Real Betis star player Rafael Sobis.

Real Betis manager said "He will not go without a fight we either want a very large cash deal or cash + a player but i can't see him going anywhere. All players have there price and so does he but his price is very high."

********************Real Betis vs Real Murcia********************

Real Betis's first game tonight is against unmanaged Real Murcia. They are quite a poor side and Real Betis manager had this to say " I am looking for a win tonight Real Murcia are quite a poor team in my view and we need a result. I am playing my best team as i want to get off to a winning start but i will have a squad rotation policy so i can compete in all competitions. "

My predict 2-0 Betis.

432.gif

Lille VS Saint Ettiene

Lille face Saint Ettiene at home today in a match which should be exciting. Lille have recently sold star man Jean Makoun but Ahmed says that they're not worried. "Makoun was a fantastic player for us, he scored and created amazing goals. I don't think he will be missed too much as we have got Ottl to replace him."

Ahmed On Signings

"We have yet to sign any players but have got them on player exchange. These players include Frank Baumaan, Andreas Ottl and Valerian Ismael. The only player to sign was Nano from Real Betis for a fee of £6,000,000.

We do not plan to sign anymore players although we are very interested in Bayern's Hamit."

French Forum Fixtures

Lille vs Saint Ettiene.

Should be a good match with both teams making some key signings, although Ettiene do look stronger.

Lyon vs Le Mans

Gazza's Lyon take on an unmanaged Le Mans. 3 points surely in the bag for the champions, Morientes surely a good signing.

PSG vs Marseille

United Berisha's Marseille will also be looking for a win, let's see how they cope without Nasri and Cisse.

Good Luck To Everyone Tonight Outside The French League As Well!!:D

Hertha Match Preview

Hertha berlin looking even stronger for the upcoming season as another bid is accepted at 14:15 today. The signing will be revealed if the transfer is completed tomorrow .:D

Podolski :D

Sorry, had to spoil the surprise :D

Two new players are due to join Stuttgart. Tenerife's Rafael Clavero and PAOK's Pantelis Konstantinidis are taking medicals as we speak :)

Lyon are set to complete another tranfer as they make an offer of 4 mill + 2 week players for a unknown player...hes 21 and has a rating of 87 hes not in any of the leagues in gold championship and if the tranfser is accepted Lyon manager Gazza Thomas says"basicly were just looking to add depth to the squad and this player fills the hole in the team" Lyon will face Le Mans Tonight.. skysports predict a 3-0 win to lyon

Middlesbrough are desperate to raise some funds in order to make a couple of squad depthening signings. 3 squad players have been put on the transfer list, if you're interested...don't hesitate to make a bid or PM me to negotiate.

Players on Transfer List:

Chris Riggott CB 27 86 Val: 4.2 million, On Transfer List for 5 million

Malcolm Christie CF 28 83 Val: 2.6 million, On Transfer List for 2.2 million

Gaizka Mendieta RM/CM 33 84 Val: 1.1 million, On Transfer List for 1 million

Interested in giving your squad depth, or (if lower league team) want some Premier League experience in your team, negotiate deals for these players!!

Central Europe Week 1 Fixtures:

Grasshoppers v Slavia Praha

SV Mattersburg v Steaua Bucuresti

The Steaua manager hasn't made any signings in pre-season' date=' highlighting the fact that he must think he has a good enough squad. They should win this game, and go on to secure a top 3 finish.

[center']Mlada Boleslav v FC Basel[/center]

Basel haven't made any signings, so like Steaua, their manager obviously feels the squad is good enough. Should win.

Slovan Liberec v SK Rapid Vienna

FK Austria v St. Gallen

George's St. Gallen have been busy in pre-season, signing Chris Eagles and Carlos Darwin Quintero permanently, and Michael Rensing, Craig Cathcart and Alexandre Pato on loan.

Should win, but George's record against unmanaged teams isn't good.

CSKA Sofia v Sparta Praha

Rapid Bucuresti v Banik Ostrava

Austria Karnten v SV Salzburg

Two decent signings brought in by Salzburg, Alexander Madlung (89) and Guillermo Franco (88) have definitely improved the side.

They will want a win, and that is what they should get, one of the favourites for the league.

Levski v FC Zurich

Tom Sinar's FC Zurich have a strong side, boosted by the signing of Nikolce Noveski.

Scoring goals shouldn't be a problem as the club have plenty of strikers and they will be hoping for a top 2 finish.

Will probably build up a rivalry with St. Gallen ;)

Young Boys v Dinamo Bucuresti

EDIT: Hope you enjoyed that 8-0 win Wolfcatt, but I did have a winger in goal :D

Why are all the players out of position when you take over a side :confused:

good post m8

432.gif

Lille manager Sparky believes their defensive crisis if over, now he needs a prolific goal scorer who can notch 15-20 goals per season.

"We need a striker, a good target man which our players can always look to pass the ball to."

If anyone has a 87+ striker to sell or to loan (Loan preffered) then please PM me here or on the game.

Lille likely Line Up:-

Sylva, Tafforeau. Leichsteiner, Baumaan, Ismael, Ottl, Cabaye, Debuchy, Dumont, Fauvergue, Youlla

Lyon manager Gazza Thomas has annouced Karim BENZEMA Will be sold If The right offer comes in he added"the offer must e at leaste £30' date='000,000 or £10,000,000 + 1 striker 91 rating(max age 24) or £10,000,000 + 2 young strikers (89 rating)[/quote']

That's a lot!!!!:eek:

All my strikers are for sale!!!!!!;)

Lyon manager Gazza Thomas has annouced Karim BENZEMA Will be sold If The right offer comes in he added"the offer must e at leaste £30' date='000,000 or £10,000,000 + 1 striker 91 rating(max age 24) or £10,000,000 + 2 young strikers (89 rating)[/quote']

Jesus Christ!!

I would pay to see anyone bid that so your looking for something like -

Huntelaar (91/24) and 10 million

Kerzhakov (91/24) and 10 million

Vagner Love (91/23) and 10 million

Yakubu (91/24) and 10 million

..Or 30 million in cash,Get real mate.

Jesus Christ!!

I would pay to see anyone bid that so your looking for something like -

Huntelaar (91/24) and 10 million

Kerzhakov (91/24) and 10 million

Vagner Love (91/23) and 10 million

Yakubu (91/24) and 10 million

..Or 30 million in cash' date='Get real mate.[/quote']

iv had an offer from bertha for £30,000,000 but i dnt wna sell him.. hes bound to improve so i dnt wnt to sell him now

The deal for Karim BENZEMA has been cancelled by Lyon .

15 Sep Transfer

The offer for Karim BENZEMA of Lyon from Hertha BSC Berlin has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

15 Sep Transfer

Lyon have offered Karim BENZEMA to Hertha BSC Berlin for £30,000,000

blackburn.gif

V

_41358961_fulham_150.gif

Blackburn face fulham tonight in a game that is expected to be a hard fought battle.

New Rovers manager Dan Little has yet to make any signings since his appointment.

He said

"It has been hard to get players in and i am yet to do so, but i have got some good bids in for some good players and we are hoping that they come off"

Fulham on the other hand have brought some big names to the cottage including the likes of Darren Bent and Mark Noble.

This game is set to be the most entertaining of the weekend as it really coud go "either way"

Falkirk%20FC.jpg

Vs

1910.gif

Falkirk face relegation favourites Clyde in the first game of the season. Thomas described the game as a 'Should Win Match'.

The Main News for Falkirk is that striker Jared Borgetti has finally been given a work permit after his move from Mexican side, Cruz Azul.

Also both Titus Bramble and Marquinhos are expected to start, with Didier Agathe on the subs bench.

Expected 11

Gk: T.Krul

Lb: O.Bernard

Rb: J.Ross

Cb: R.Marquinahos

Cb: T.Scottie

Rm: D.Barr

Cm: P.Cregg

Cm: S.Thomson

Cf: J.Borgetti

Cf: R.Wallner

Lm: L.Craig

as the hype builds up for the season opener between Lyon And Le Mans Manager Gazza Thomas Reviels His Starting line up:

formation:4-4-2

Starting 11:

1.G.Coupet G.K

2.A.Revillere R.B

3.F.Grosso L.B

4.S.Squillaci C.B

5.Cris C.B

6.Juninho C.M

7.J.ToulalanR.M

8.K.Kallstrom C.M

9.Fred C.F

10.F.Morrientes C.F