Gold Championship 8 - Transfers, Rumors & Match Reports

Re: Gold Championship 8 - Transfers, Rumors & Match Reports

The Daily Deutsch Mail !

Bayern_Munich.gif

Bayern Munich 5 - 4 Arminia Bielefeld

Bayern won by a single goal against a team that were lucky to score one. Bayern Dominated the game, outplaying and out classing there opponents in every department, but they some how managed to concede 4 goals. Munich managed 57% possession and 25 shots to the visitors poor total of 8 shots.

Bayern fans and the manager were left puzzled how there team had conceded four even though every player played an 8 or above bar two who played 7's, that made it worse was the fact there opponents played poorly. thankfully Bayern got the win and are looking forward to playing there next game.

Toni and Klose looked to of hit it off as Klose got a brace and toni got one and a couple of assists. The other goal came from makoun and man of the match Micheal Carrick.

Johnson insists if the result doesnt go our way next game, we will mix things up.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Villarreal - ''La única manera está arriba'' - #1 Villarreal C.F. último! El nuevo Villarreal C.F. la Revista, ''La única manera está arriba!'' es fuera! En ello uno encontrará actual

Re: Gold Championship 8 - Transfers, Rumors & Match Reports ------Match Preview----- Hi and welcome back to Smtv I'm Stegore and with me is special guest Alan Crazy Bones Neller who i

Re: Gold Championship 8 - Transfers, Rumors & Match Reports Serie A preview. Siena vs Juventus. Siena are currently unmanaged and without Valerio Bertotto and Enrico Chiesa, they'll surely

Rossonero take Bianconeri to the cleaner's!!!

Milan got their campaign off to a flying start on Saturday as they thrashed Udinese 6-1 at the San Siro.

The goal's came thick and fast as the game witnessed 3 goals in just 12 minutes as Milan looked to show Serie A that this is the club's year. The game stayed at 3-0 until the 75th min, when Asamoah scored to give the away fan's something to stay at the stadium for another 15 mins.

That was until Massimo Oddo scored a header 7 mins later to seal the victory. Ranger's target Willy Aubameyang scored to make it 5-1 before Oddo got his second of the night.

Although Udinese played the game without keeper Murriero in goal, Milan dominated the game from start to finish. The only worrying thing from the game from Milan's point of view was that no goal's came the Milan striker's.

Milan Scorer's:

Alessandro NESTA (5)

Andrea PIRLO (8)

Gennaro GATTUSO (12)

Massimo ODDO (82)

Willy AUBAMEYANG (84)

Massimo ODDO (85)

Udinese Scorer's:

Gyan ASAMOAH (75)

Guest Mattyd67

Birmingham City win an away match against manchester city 2-4

manchester city scorers: Valeri BOJINOV (28)

Shaun WRIGHT-PHILLIPS (78)

Birmingham City scorers:

Cuauhtémoc BLANCO (32)

Johannes DJOUROU (60)

Olivier KAPO (73)

Cuauhtémoc BLANCO (79)

Next Match Blackburn Rovers at home

prediction:1-1

Spanish La Liga Matchday 1

139.gif157.gif

Aletico Madrid 3-2 Osasuna

Atletico Madrid made a meal of beating Osasuna on the opening day, but a win is a win nevertheless. In the opening week of transfer activity Atletico have not bought in any new faces. Guerrero Antontio Lopez got Atletico going in the opening minutes after bombing forward from left back and sliding the ball into the back of the net. Uruguayan dangerman Diego Forlan put Atletico 2-0 up on 20 minutes. He managed to place his shot into the net from a very acute angle with superb accuracy. Atletico continued to push forward, with Luccin, Aguero and Simao coming close to scoring. Atletico were hoping to kill the game off early in the second half. Jose Reyes managed to get the third on 56 minutes after chasing a through ball and slotting his shot into the top corner. Osasuna bought themselves back into the game 5 minutes later after Plasil rose above his marker and nodded the ball home. Punal scored with a clever finish in the dying moments, but it wasnt enough, giving Atletico 3 points on the opening day. Man of the Match was Guerrero Antonio Lopez.

Atletico Madrid Match Ratings

1) Leo Franco - 7

2) Luis Perea - 7

3) Guerrero Antonio Lopez - 8 (MoM)

4) Pablo Ibanez - 8

5) Maniche - 7

6) Peter Luccin - 8

7) Simao - 7

8) Luis Garcia - 8

9) Diego Forlan - 8

10) Sergio Aguero - 8

11) Jose Reyes - 8

Below: Diego Forlan in action for Uraguay

250px-Diego_Forl%C3%A1n.jpg

Below: Reyes in his Real Madrid days, now scoring for Atletico

73489263.jpg

Below: Sergio Aguero posing a threat coming forward

81483edca1321af7i3.jpg

Spanish La Liga Table after 1 game

1 Valladolid 1 1 0 0 6 1 5 3

2 Mallorca 1 1 0 0 6 2 4 3

3 Almería 1 1 0 0 3 0 3 3

4 Valencia 1 1 0 0 3 0 3 3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Deportivo La Coruña 1 1 0 0 2 0 2 3

6 Villarreal 1 1 0 0 2 0 2 3

7 ATLéTICO MADRID 1 1 0 0 3 2 1 3

8 Racing Santander 1 1 0 0 3 2 1 3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Real Murcia 1 1 0 0 2 1 1 3

10 Espanyol 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 3

11 Osasuna 1 0 0 1 2 3 -1 0

12 Sevilla 1 0 0 1 2 3 -1 0

13 Real Betis 1 0 0 1 1 2 -1 0

14 Barcelona 1 0 0 1 0 1 -1 0

15 Athletic Bilbao 1 0 0 1 0 2 -2 0

16 Zaragoza 1 0 0 1 0 2 -2 0

17 Real Madrid 1 0 0 1 0 3 -3 0

18 Recreativo Huelva 1 0 0 1 0 3 -3 0

19 Levante 1 0 0 1 2 6 -4 0

20 Getafe 1 0 0 1 1 6 -5 0

Next up for Atletico are Bryan's Real Madrid in the Madrid derby. Oh joy :rolleyes: .

I desperetley need a 91 + centre mid, if anyone is willing to negotiate please contact me

With the season now underway Everton manager Jimmy Mack has stated that with the current hyper inflation in the transfer market he is quite happy to take his chances with his current squad. Eyebrows were raised this week with the departure of Andy Johnson to Aston Villa but as Mack explained " I had to be honest and tell the lad that I couldn't guarantee him a place in the starting line-up, other than cup games this season, so he might be better off taking his chances elsewhere".

Also departing were Nuno Valente Stefan Wessels, Alessandro Pistone and Alan Stubbs, with Tom Soetaers coming in to fill the hole on the left side. "I'm very excited to get Tom to join us, as things didn't really work out for him at Ajax". I think he's a great signing who will more than repay the 8.3 million we paid for him". Also coming in are the youngsters Curtis Davies, Marco Hesina and Lee Williamson and south americans Elkin Mosquera, Gary Kagelmacher and Christopher Toselli.

On the field Mack said he was satisfied with the performance of his team in their 2-1 win over Wigan but felt that there was still improvement to come. "I think the visit to West Ham on Wednesday will probably provide a sterner test of where we stand right now".

TORRADO AND SABAH SHINE AS AZUL GET OF TO GREAT START

Irving Gracie's first game in charge of Mexican side Cruz Azul got of to a good start against a strong Pachuca side. With Joel Huiqui opening the scoring after 9 minutes with a well placed header. Captain Torrado got the second after using his skill and speed to dart past the defenders and drive the ball past the keeper. Miguel Sabah then got the third after curling in a shot past Miguel Calero from 25 yards. Pachuca then pulled a goal back but Miguel Sabah scored a second to make it 4-1 to the home side.

Man of the match

17741_51g.jpg

Torrado

Impressive Sabah

miguel_sabah3.jpg

Middlesbrough have completed the 2-million-pound transfer of underrated 22-year-old Andre Luis of Hertha Berlin, reports have heard this morning. Manager Tom Mills issued the following statement - "Andre Luis is a quality player who I have no doubts in when it comes to out-and-out goalscoring, which is something we needed, and I have no doubts he will flourish next to Tuncay, Mido and Pazzini". Andre Luis is expected to replace wantaway-forward Malcolm Christie, who is currently on the Transfer List. Tom Mills has described the fee wanted for Christie as "flexible".

Middlesbrough have also announced the imminent signing of Turkish starlet Serdar Ozkan, who was clubless after being released by former club Besiktas. Ozkan had been interesting Mills for some time, and was amazed when he was released by Besiktas' former manager - who obviously wasn't a good judge of player potential. Ozkan has recently been touted as "the new Turan Arda", even though his official position is centre midfield. Ozkan will join for a fee of 2.5-million-pounds, and has said to be delighted to be in the same squad as his "idol" Tuncay Sanli.

does the SMFA champs cup start on season 1' date=' if so how do they decide which teams are playing :S?[/quote']

Yeah it does start in Season 1. The fixtures are usually announced a few weeks after the start of the setup. The same happened in GC7 but I am now playing european football each friday.:)

Bayern Get main man !

1__Van_de_Vaart_gross.jpg

Since taking charge of Munich Johnson has always been adamant that he needed a Attacking Midfielder. The days went by and new players came in, yet there was no sign of an AM.

Negotiations for Rafeal Van Der Vaart had stalled and broken down at one point, but they re opened yesterday when a bid of Podolski + Demichles + 10 million was accepted. Johnson wasn't particularly bothered Podolski was going but was a little worried by the size of the 25 man squad, but assured fans as funds become available more squad players will Arrive.

Van Der Vaart arrived at the Allianz Arena this morning to a enthusiastic set of fans who had already visited the club shop nice and early to get his name on there shirt.

At his press conference he set out his target:

" Im very delighted to of joined Germany's biggest team, There manager has told me what he wants to achieve here, this club is ambitious and is the kind of club i need to be playing my football for. The gaffer said he needed a play maker, a midfielder who can create opportunity's and score goals. I believe i am his man and im grateful to him for giving me such a great opportunity".

Van Der Vaart will jump straight into the starting 11, and is expected to take the place of another new arrival Renato.

Next Fixture!

In Wednesdays league game Bayern Munich take a trip to Bochum who also won on the opening day of the season. He is expected to play the same team with the inclusion of Vaart. However the word withing the Bayern Munich camp is that Johnson has tinkered with the tactics a little expects his team to be much more ruthless than they were in there previous game.

Falkirk secure double loan signing

Falkirk finally completed the signings of both Dum and Radu from German outfit, Bayer Leverkusen.

Thomas was perticually happy with Radu signing, saying its the striking partnership that could get them a top3 Finish.

' Radu and Borgetti work off eachother and i think theyre a great partnership which will bag us alot of goals this season.

Radu joins and goes into the team for Wednesday

Falkirk Vs Celtic

Its coming nearer and nearer to crunch-time on Wednesday and Thomas thinks his team has the capabilites to win the match. He told reports he perticually wanted to prove the Celtic boss wrong about his manageral capabilites.

Predicted score by me: 2-2

Guest crystal palace 5 brighton 0

new recreativo huelva boss liam o'connor has said i am happy to be here and to get us out of relegation hope fully we can do that with which i hope will be my first singing which will be middlesborough striker tucay

Guest crystal palace 5 brighton 0

sorry gazza dont wanna make my players tired maybye soon i might thanks for the luck ill need it but im gunna get these out of relegation and at least reach the semi finals of a competition

Marseille Daily News

Marseille have completed the signings of

Stijn Huysegems CF 25 88

Patrick Helmes F 23 87

Danny Miquel AM 24 87

Mario Santana RM 25 87

John Gallquio RB 28 87

Alessandro Parisi LB 30 88

Daniel Fernandes GK 23 87

They are also completing the signings of Nano Frechaut and Honorato Ederson.

Marseille Are also looking to loan a 89+ Goalkeeper.

caindependenteshld2.jpg

The Era Of Superstars

For most of us, today seemed to be a normal day, for the Independiente manager, it was a day filled with glory.

Independiente started the new season with a loss at home, but they lost with a whole lot of dignity against the mighty Guadalajara.

The manager, had known there was no way through Guadlajara's defensive power, without star player Dimtriy Kombarov.

71514889.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193F669B259AB992A04CE02CA8B28D8C69DA2711C4099018920

Despite the fact of not being able to hold a win against Guadlajara at home, the Argentinians are ready to dismantle any team that steps within their path. With some incredible new signings, and the departutre of Daniel Montenegro, a selfish player, (who was only it for money), Independiente ARE BACK.

News signings:

Bulgarian Dimitar Ivankov

French Steve Mandanda (On loan)

Italian Alessandro Gamberini

Russian Andriy Husin

Chilean Jorge Vargas

Italian Fabio Liverani

Dutch Boudejiwn Zenden (On loan)

Russian Dimitriy Kombarov

Austrian Mario Haas

Players out:

Argentinian Daniel Montenegro