Gold Championship 8 - Transfers, Rumors & Match Reports

Re: Gold Championship 8 - Transfers, Rumors & Match Reports

Juventus Latest.

Placed joint top in the league and reaching the last 16 of both Italian cups has gave the Turin side a lot more confidence as they go into tonights game with Empoli. Tony has confirmed that he'll be resting the usual XI for Fridays SMFA Shield game with Rosenborg. Giovanni Tedesco (87) completed his move from Palermo for 3.5m this morning and will make his debut tonight. After a succesful loan spell at Motherwell, Hugo Almeida has been recalled and will make his debut for the club. The striker who has scored 5 in 6 believes there is no presssure on him tonight. Birindelli will also occupy right back for the first time this season and captaincy.

Expected XI against Empoli -

1) Gianluigi Buffon.

2) Alessandro Birindelli.

3) Vincent Candela.

4) Jean-Alain Boumsong.

5) Jonathan Zebina.

6) Giovanni Tedesco.

7) Antonio Nocerino.

8) Benoit Pedretti.

9) Miguel Hugo Almeida.

10) Cristian Zanetti.

11) Hasan Salihamidzic.

---------------------------

12) Santiago Canizares.

13) Daniele Bonera.

14) Timmy Simons.

15) Mauro Camoranesi.

16) David Trezeguet.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Villarreal - ''La única manera está arriba'' - #1 Villarreal C.F. último! El nuevo Villarreal C.F. la Revista, ''La única manera está arriba!'' es fuera! En ello uno encontrará actual

Re: Gold Championship 8 - Transfers, Rumors & Match Reports ------Match Preview----- Hi and welcome back to Smtv I'm Stegore and with me is special guest Alan Crazy Bones Neller who i

Re: Gold Championship 8 - Transfers, Rumors & Match Reports Serie A preview. Siena vs Juventus. Siena are currently unmanaged and without Valerio Bertotto and Enrico Chiesa, they'll surely

Celtic Update

Celtic, although being knocked from both domestic cups, face a hectic schedule this week. Tonight they face Inverness, in a match where manager Philp will play his first team. The first team will also play on Friday night, when Celtic host Sao Paolo. Then on Saturday, Philp's second string side will take on Ross County in league action.

Celtic currently sit top of the league, three points ahead of second placed Motherwell. After Saturday's match, if Celtic are still top, Philp will be a pleased manager. He is also hoping for three points in his SMFA Champs Cup campaign, and knows his side are well capable of doing so, with home advantage. They must take at least seven points from their home games as it will be tough in Rome, and in Liverpool and Brazil.

This morning, defender Gary Caldwell moved to Lokomotiv Moskva for a fee of £14,000,000. The defender was out of favour at the club, and the money will come in very handy as Philp looks to keep strengthening the squad. Last week he brought in Martin Stranzl who will miss tonight's match but will hopefully return for Friday's tie with Sao Paolo.

---

502.gif421.gif

Inverness - Celtic

Celtic return from cup action, whereas Inverness had the Monday off and have been well rested since their defeat to Hamilton on Saturday. Celtic however rested their first eleven, so will be looking to take three points from an Inverness side who haven't won in six, and are leaking goals.

-

Celtic have a full squad to choose from, except Martin Stranzl is not quite match fit, in order to make his second SPL appearance. Therefore Stefan Radu, at only 20 years of age will make his league debut for Celtic. Ebi Smolarek and Henrique Ewerthon again spearhead the Celtic attack, and will be looking to get on the scoresheet tonight again.

-

radu_stefan.jpg

((Stefan Radu after moving for a fee of £13m, will make his league debut tonight, away at Inverness))

-

Tonight's squad

1. Boruc

2. Hinkel

3. Naylor

4. McManus©

5. Radu

6. Brown

7. Nakamura

8. Donati

9. Ewerthon

10. Smolarek

11. McGeady

12.McGovern; 13.Stranzl; 14.Hartley; 15.Jarosik; 16.Tchite

Manchester United News

After picking up just 3 points from their last possible 12, Manchester United manager Danny Mackey is said to be fuming and if his players don't win today at home to fulham then he certainly will not be happy with his team. Despite all this they still only remain 3 points from the top and sit 3rd in the league and have also just signed up-and-coming youngster Zlatko Junuzovic, who is said to have a bright future at the club.

Manchester United 1 - 0 Fulham

Relief, the perfect word for the moment. Come of the hour, come of the man, and the man stepped up in emphatic style, CRISTIANO RONALDO. Everybody knows that United needed a win tonight or else the pressure was really on them in the league, and MOM Ronaldo delivered that, he tortured the Fulham defence all night long and in the 72nd minute he got his reward, using his pace and power he forced his way into the box and lashed the ball home from 15 yards. GOOAAALLLL was the cry from the Red Devil fans. It was just reward for the mighty club as they dominated the possession with 60%, and having 20 shots on goal throughout the night, 12 of which being on target.

United moved into 2nd place in the league with this win, but still remain 3 points behind leaders Newcastle United, and next up in the league for United is the Manchester Derby, and it doesn't get much more important than this, there is much more than just bragging rights at stake here, United could move to the top of the table with a victory. Their champions cup campaign also kicks-off in just 2 days time, but as the manager has already stated, his second string side will be played in the tournament unless United reach the quater-finals or take a commanding lead in the league, which doesn't look like it will happen. The Red Devils have also progressed in both domestic cup competitions lately, winning comfortably 4-2 and 5-1 respectively against West Ham United and Queens Park Rangers.

502.gif421.gif

Inverness CT 0-0 Celtic

Celtic fully expected three points from this tie tonight, but ended up very disappointed with a goalless draw. Celtic dropped their first league points in five matches, whereas Inverness Caley claimed their first point in the league in five matches.

---

In the first half, ICT forward Farnerud shot over missing an open goal. And minutes later Barry Wilson smashed the crossbar for the hosts. The visitors edged their way into the match as Ebi Smolarek had a strike cleared off the line. Massimo Donati went close twice and Scott Brown also missed a very good chance.

---

The second half saw Farnerud threaten early on as he had a penalty claim waved away, and had Boruc stretching for a shot he parried wide. Celtic didn't really respond, but troubled the Caley keeper through McGeady, Nakamura, Smolarek and Henrique Ewerthon.

---

boruc250806_228x359.jpg

Artur Boruc was fantastic for Celtic tonight, and his phenomenal performance gained him the man of the match award. He managed to keep out all eleven of ICT's shots on goal. An excellent performance!

---

SPLLogo.jpg

1. Celtic 29(+20)

2. Kilmarnock 28(+18)

---------------------------

3. Motherwell 28(+13)

Despite a dreadful draw at Inverness, Celtic remain top, and are a point clear of both Kilmarnock and Motherwell. Motherwell got a good 3-1 win away at Dunfermline, while Kilmarnock took three points away at St Johnstone.

Spartak weekly

Hello and welcome to the first spartak weekly.

In the spartak weekly You shall be updated in evry thing thats happand to spartak in the week.

In this weeks edition is

Season so far

Managers veiw

Transfers and transfer talk

Interveiw woth derik rioden

The squad

Match report

Upcoming fixtures

First off we start with the season so far.

We are first in the league and sitting easly on top of the table.

Mangers view

Its been a good season so far and we are exeting expectations so we are going very well and i hoope this can continue thew out the season.

Tranfers and transfer talk.

we have recantly sold strazil to celtic for 4 mil and got pressly and derik rioden in the swap deal.

We are also in talks with celtic over another player which we can not conferm yet but will keep u updated.

Interveiw with Derick Rioden

"Hello derek"

"HI"

"So are u happy signing for spartak"

I am its a very big club and im very exited about playing for them".

"Gary occoner cam to russia and never settled do you think your differnt"?

" I think gary is a great guy but he missed scotland to much i can addapt very well and im looking forward to start playing"

"Finaly are u happy that stephen presssly jas joined aswell"?

" Yes hes a great guy and i can speak to him whenever i want we have a laugh and at least i can speak my languege to him"

"Thanks Derek"

Sqaud

1 G S. PLETIKOSA 88 96 -

- 2 CB S. PRESSLEY 88 85 -

3 CB/DM C. SOAVA 85 81 -

4 CB M. VILLALTA 87 84 -

5 RM/CM V. BYSTROV 89 58 NMF

- 6 DM S. MOZART 89 82 -

- 7 RM d. ELDER GRANJA 84 83 -

- 8 AM A. ALE © 85 55 NMF

- 9 CF M. MISTA 88 62 -

- 10 CF D. RIORDAN 85 82 -

- 2 11 F A. TACHIE-MENSAH 87 78 S 3

- 1 S1 S1 G J. DIDULICA 85 100 -

CB/DM R. KOVAC 89 100 -

CM D. TORBINSKY 86 35 Inj

- CM O. DINEEV 73 100 -

- LM/AM G. MARCOS 87 96 -

-1 17 G D. KHOMICH 82 100 -

- 18 AM K. PATAFTA 70 100 -

- 19 CB I. DEDURA 84 100 -

20 CF A. DUDÁS 71 100 -

21 RB/CB M. JIRANEK 89 100 -

- 22 CM A. REBKO 83 100 -

- 23 M . PARSHIVLYUK 74 100 -

- 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 24 CF A. DZYUBA 80 100 -

25 F A. PRUDNIKOV 78 100 -

26 F K. BATUHAN 80 100 -

- 27 CM S. METAJ 79 100 -

28 CF F. CAVENAGHI 87 100 -

29 CM E. KAVAK 77 100 -

30 CF C. LUIS FABIANO 90 87 -

31 RB F. KUDRYASHOV 80 100 -

32 CM T. VAILATTI 81 100 -

33 CM/RM S. DE JONG 76 100 -

Match report Spartak vs Legia Warszawa

This match was a riot from the first whistle to the last.

Spartak took a early lead thanks to da Silva ELDER GRANJA on 2 min.

Only 10 min later they were two up the goal coming from Alexander TACHIE-MENSAH on 12 min.

Vladimir BYSTROV added yet another goal before half time and derek rioden ebut goal on 40 min made it 4-0.

the second ha;f was just the same with rioden completing his hatrick on his debut and warszawa got a consilation thew Aleksandar VUKOVIC.

The full time whislte went and MOM went to debut boy derek rioden.

6-1

1 SPARTAK MOSKVA 12 9 2 1 31 6 25 29

2 CSKA Moskva 12 8 1 3 21 13 8 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Saturn Ramenskoe 12 5 4 3 20 13 7 19

4 Zenit St Petersburg 12 4 6 2 21 17 4 18

5 Dynamo Kyiv 12 5 3 4 28 27 1 18

6 Metalist Kharkiv 12 5 3 4 15 14 1 18

7 Rubin Kazan 12 5 2 5 18 17 1 17

8 Krylia Sovetov 12 5 2 5 17 18 -1 17

9 Legia Warszawa 12 5 2 5 17 21 -4 17

10 Wisla Krakow 12 5 1 6 16 19 -3 16

11 FK Moskva 12 4 3 5 17 17 0 15

12 Rostov 12 4 3 5 17 17 0 15

13 Chornomorets 12 4 3 5 16 21 -5 15

14 Amkar 12 3 5 4 16 14 2 14

15 Shakhtar Donetsk 12 4 2 6 16 17 -1 14

16 Dinamo Moskva 12 3 5 4 14 15 -1 14

17 FK Tom 12 3 4 5 9 18 -9 13

18 Dnipro 12 2 7 3 7 19 -12 13

19 Lokomotiv Moskva 12 3 3 6 13 20 -7 12

20 Spartak Nalchik 12 2 3 7 11 17 -6 9

theres the table and heres next weeks fixtures

Rostov - Zenit St Petersburg

Lokomotiv Moskva - Krylia Sovetov

Spartak Nalchik - Dinamo Moskva

FK Tom - Saturn Ramenskoe

Legia Warszawa - Dnipro

Rubin Kazan - SPARTAK MOSKVA

Metalist Kharkiv - Amkar

FK Moskva - Chornomorets

Wisla Krakow - Dynamo Kyiv

CSKA Moskva - Shakhtar Donetsk

Thanks for looking and see u next week;)

(Sorry about the edit)

Grant Thame Have Been Sacked As Inverness Manager!!!

After The 0-0 Draw Against Celtic The Chairman Believe It Was Time For Grant Thame To Be Sacked So The Day After Grant Thame Went To The Training Ground And Seen All His Players Taking Orders From The Sub Club Manager, Grant Thame Believed He Really Have To Go But Before That He Had To Get All His Things From The Manager Office And Left.

Celta Vigo New Manager Grant Thame.

Celta Vigo Signed Grant Thame To Managed Them For A Contact Worth 10 Million Pounds For 3 Seasons.

Grant Thame Told A News Reporter In Spain He Is Really Happy With Taking Over The Unmanaged Celta Vigo.

Celta Vigo Is Looking For A 87-89 Rated Goalkeeper.

TOM: "AJAX ARRIVE IN TURKEY WITH NO FEAR

Tom Greenfield's "Almighty Amsterdam Army" arrived in Fenebarche late last night

and Tom belives they want all 3 points to kick start the campaign. " I adore the competition, and it may look a hard group, people may write us off, but im flying with confidence right now,"

Spartak moscow are looking for a defender rated 88-92 if u have any people avalible pm me

i have lots of money:cool:

Also recently sacked matin jol has been announced as Nathan Kirbys assistent Jol said he was delighted to be appointed as the clubs assistent.

Still part of this setup, but still not happy seeing as SM did come out and say there was a bug with the transfer system which inhabited me to build my team correctly and messed up everything when this setup was created

sevilla.jpg

Sevilla currently sit 7th in La Liga way off the mark and reports have been stated that team manager does not care how the team finishes but want to take home some Trophies so he is aiming for a Shield or Cup.having advance to round 3 in the Shield they will face Granada 74 and having advanced to round 3 in the Cup they will face Albacete

The team currently is playing in the SMFA Cup group stages but team manager Havoc wishes the team did not qualify as the team has no depth and this will have a huge effect on the teams condition

The team faces Real Betis today whom are 16th in La Liga

306.gif421.gif

Sao Paolo 1-1 Celtic

SMFA CHAMPS CUP - GROUP H

MATCHDAY ONE - 8PM

Both sides went into this match, on the back of good league form. Both sides were in the top two of their domestic leagues, and had been performing well and consistently well. The Brazilians have more depth and strength in the squad, but the first eleven of both sides was fairly evenly matched.

---

Celtic started the brightest, yet it was the hosts who took the lead after only nine minutes into the match. Sao Paolo forward, Diego Tardelli hit a right-footed curling shot which sailed past Artur Boruc in the Celtic goal, giving the Brazilians the best possible start.

---

050411tardelli.jpg

((Tardelli put the hosts ahead, giving them an early lead in this match, which meant so much to both sides))

---

However, only nine minutes later, Celtic striker Henrique Ewerthon got the Scottish side back into the encounter. The forward showed his European experience as he finished off a good passing move, with a slick finish past Rogerio.

---

4097_140x170.jpg

((Forward Ewerthon got his side back into the game and has really been sensational since his move from Stuttgart))

---

That was all for the goals, but Sao Paolo continued to run the possession. However they weren't able to convert the passing into goals, and Celtic really should've taken the three points. Philp said ''It's my, and most of my players first ever European match. But now we can learn from what was a really good result. To come here to this intimidating arena and to take a point. I am very very pleased.''

---

GROUP H

1. Roma 3(+2)

2. Sao Paolo 1(0)

- - - - - - - - - - -

3. Celtic 1(0)

4. Liverpool 0(-2)

In the other Group H match, Roma defeated Liverpool by a two-goal margin in Rome. Goals from Kerzhakov and Cardozo meant that Liverpool left Italy with absolutely nothing at all. The next set of matches see Celtic host Roma in Scotland, while Sao Paolo travel to Liverpool.

---

Im not one to complain about match results but tonight is a first for everything!

My Milan Vs Catania which I lost 4-0

Here is the ticket I sent to SM.

Hey SM,

Im guessing this is either some kind of bug where the result has been reversed or its just the amazingly poor match engine.

In GC 8 my Milan squad with an average rating of 93 with a formation very similar to my opponents lost 4-0 at home to Catania. They probably had an avaerage rating of 88.

I had no players in wrong positions or anything and I also had twice as more shots. All 4 of their shots on target managed to go in.

Dan

---------------------------------------------

Please go ahead and view the match report etc.

Im not one to complain about match results but tonight is a first for everything!

My Milan Vs Catania which I lost 4-0

Here is the ticket I sent to SM.

Hey SM' date='

Im guessing this is either some kind of bug where the result has been reversed or its just the amazingly poor match engine.

In GC 8 my Milan squad with an average rating of 93 with a formation very similar to my opponents lost 4-0 at home to Catania. They probably had an avaerage rating of 88.

I had no players in wrong positions or anything and I also had twice as more shots. All 4 of their shots on target managed to go in.

Dan

---------------------------------------------

Please go ahead and view the match report etc.[/quote']

Unbelievable :rolleyes:

Seriously mate I could list plenty of games where the stats didn't bear out the result both in real life and on SM. It happens - get over it B)

Unbelievable :rolleyes:

Seriously mate I could list plenty of games where the stats didn't bear out the result both in real life and on SM. It happens - get over it B)

I dont think you read where I said its the first time Ive complained and its by far not the first time its happened and I havent complained.

But this one's bad. I was like 4th and they were 18th I think to add to it.

I dont think you read where I said its the first time Ive complained and its by far not the first time its happened and I havent complained.

But this one's bad. I was like 4th and they were 18th I think to add to it.

So are smaller teams not allowed to beat you? If you were being beaten by utterly rubbish teams every single week I could understand your complaint...but Milans real life start in Serie A proves nothing is easy even when you have world class players. You'd probably win it 9 times out of 10 but this time you didn't....looking at your schedule it seems like a bad spell which I imagine you will come out of in time B)

It was always going to come

We knew we would lose one day unfortunetly it's today.Gretna beat us 2-1 today which was dissapoiting.9 games unbeaten to end today they had so many more shots than us it was unbelivable! it was a close game though and vugrinec was MOM overall so it wasn't all bad.

Celtic,Hearts,Hiberian and Rangers all one but 2nd Kilmarnock lost to tighten the top of the league.So Celtica are 4 points clear with Kilmarnock and Motherwell both on 28 points 3 points ahead of Hearts and Hiberian with 4 teams on 23

421.gif641.gif

Celtic 3-0 Ross County

Celtic went into this match off the back of good recent league form, and a draw away at Sao Paolo the night before. Unfortunately long delays at the Brazilian airport meant that Ross Philp and his team were not able to return in time for this match, therefore his 'diddy' team took to the stage. Having let the manager down already twice this season, Philp was not confident in his second string side. Bhoy, did they show him...

---

1512fansb.jpg

((The Celtic fans who travelled with the team, also missed tonight's home match with Ross County. Their long flight home, was delayed at their stop in Amsterdam. The match between Ajax and Fenerbahce meant it was busy))

---

For the first forty minutes, Ross County were totally dominating the game, Stewart Petrie instrumental in their forward attacks. Artur Boruc was yet again superb in goals, he flew home straight after last night's match as he was injured, and had to be seen to immediately, while the others celebrated the win. On 42 minutes, Celtic took the lead through striker Scott McDonald, somewhat against the run of play. His toe poke settled the home team and fans, and gave them a half-time lead over County.

---

_40636955_huddle203.jpg

((Celtic's huddle orchestrated by makeshift captain and manager Evander Sno. The fans got behind the team, as they went on to win comfortably))

---

After a rollocking from team captain for the night, Evander Sno, caretaker manager, the Bhoys returned for the second half rejuvenated. Sno made the team do a pre-second half huddle, something which is not normal at Celtic Park before the second half. It worked. Scott McDonald grabbed his second, two minutes into the second period as he finished with ease after a fantastic passing move. With six minutes left, Celtic made it three, as Scott McDonald finished the match off, Ross County off, and his hattrick off, with a great curling shot into the top corner past Tony Bullock.

---

tn_2007-08-29T192630Z_01_CEL023_RTRIDSP_2_SOCCER-CHAMPIONS-CELTIC-SPARTAK-MOSCOW.jpg

((Scott McDonald celebrates his third goal, thus completing his hattrick and capping off a man of the match performance. Will he feature next week?))

---

SPLLogo.jpg

1. Celtic 32(+23)

2. Kilmarnock 28(+16)

-------------------------

3. Motherwell 28(+12)

4. Hearts 25(+9)

5. Hibernian 25(+7)

So Celtic open up a four point gap, and people start to ask, are they running away with it? And where are Rangers? Well as Kilmarnock were tonight defeated by Rangers, they still managed to hold on to second place, as Motherwell lost 2-1 at home to Gretna. Hearts and Hibs have now moved into contention, as they both had 2-1 away wins over Aberdeen and Livingston. After tonight's defeat, Ross County linger third from bottom in the Scottish League, with only nine points.

---

((Celtic only two days ago, completed another deal with friends at Spartak Moscow. Vladimir Bystrov joined the club for a fee of £9,000,000 with Celtic midfielder Paul Hartley going to Russia the other way))

2155_hp.jpg

---

((And moments ago, another deal has been struck between both sides. The deal is again involving a fee and a player. Midfielder Santos Mozart is coming to Celtic Park as the European experience flows into Glasgow. This time, £7,500,000 and Jiri Jarosik will bring Mozart to the Bhoys))

fcplayer_small_photo_107.jpg

REGGINA LOSE TO ROMA

Gazlads first match in charge with his new club reggina ended in a 2-1 defeat to roma who put reggina on the back foot straight from the kickoff with reggina's keeper campagnolo pulling of save after save as roma bombarded them with shots from every angle . On the counter attack a cross from the wing was met by GAZZI who headed it home (36th min) that really stunned roma. Roma hit back with some intense pressure and got back on level terms in the 46th min as VUCINIC scores with some great composure after a flat footed defender loses the ball, gazzi was taking on roma's back four by himself having shots and snapshots, roma went 2-1 up in the 75th min when KERZHAKOV left the keeper no chance with the shot from then on it was all roma..

gazlad; well losing ur first match in charge doesn't look good but roma are top side and next match will be even harder as we have inter. I've got to strenghten the squad but we want certain rated players at the club not just a player to fill in the gaps, can't really grumble with the result now i can see where we are weak.

Manchester City 2 - 4 Manchester United

United moved just 1 point behind Newcastle United in the English Premier League after this brilliant comeback in the Manchester Derby to record their 4th straight win in all competitions.

The game could not have started any worse for United as 2 goals in 2 minutes from City put the hosts 2 goals up after just 13 minutes. But United's reaction was second to none as they managed to steady the game down and started to take control, and they got their reward in the 27th minute when the City keeper horribly fumbled a Wayne Rooney shot into the net and it wasn't too long before they were level when Ryan Giggs thumped a volley into the back of the net on 36 minutes. Then United went into the break 3-2 up as on the 38th minute Dimitar Berbatov headed home a cross from the left. The game calmed down a lot in the 2nd half but the game was wrapped up by Torsten Frings on 81 minutes when a terrible back-pass fell straight to the Central Midfielder's feet and he slid the ball home to complete an amazing comeback from the Red Devils to take all 3 points home from the City Of Manchester and the bragging rights of the city. The result was once again thoroughly deserved as United dominated 61% of the possession, and absolutely peppered the opponents goal with 40 shots on goal, 22 of which being on target.

Wayne Rooney remains the top goalscorer in the EPL with 13 goals in 12 games, averaging more than a goal a game, with Cristiano Ronaldo bagging 5 goals so far for himself and Dimitar Berbatov and Ryan Giggs both also hitting the back of the net 4 times already in the league campaign. Dimitar Berbatov also remains top of the assists chart setting up no less than 10 goals already this season. Wayne Rooney also picked up the MOM award today, to make it 6 from 12 games, only Blackburn's Benni McCarthy has more, just one more in fact, on 7 MOM awards.

United are also hopeful on completing the signings of 2 very good youngsters, one who is tipped to start the English Cup match against Bradford City tomorrow if the reported deal goes through. Next up in the league for the mighty Reds is Derby County at home where United will definitely be looking to pick up 3 points, especially with nearest rivals Newcastle United and Blackburn Rovers meeting at St. James Park the same day.

lyon.gif

Keep It Up Boys

Lyon have had a great week this week by winning thier opening match against werder breman and beatin nancy in the league

lyon.gif2-0werder-logo.jpg

It was the opening match in the group stages of the SMFA cup and lyon took it to them straight away and it took 2 minutes for lyon to open the scoring when juninho headed home a fantastic cross from fred and it stayed like that till half time.Lyon hit another goal erlia in the second half to finish off werder when in the 55th minute fred got on the end of a great cross through the middle and fred took it down brilliently to drill 1 into the bottom corner,and it stayed like that untill the end of the match,great result for lyon and a fantastic start to the group stages

Back to the league for lyon as they face Nancy

Lyon 2-0 Nancy

After a great result against werder bremen lyon look to take thier form into the legaue and the opening half was a snoze,but 8 minutes into the second half and fred made it 1-0 when using all his skill he darted past the defenders and slotted 1 past the keeper,Benzema came on in the 60th minute and 12 seconds ater coming on he made it 2-0 as he chipped it over the keeper.

And it finished 2-0

**AS IT STANDS**

1 Bordeaux 13 9 1 3 26 15 11 28

2 Paris Saint-Germain 13 7 3 3 24 15 9 24

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 LYON 13 7 3 3 22 14 8 24

4 Rennes 13 7 3 3 26 20 6 24

lyon currently sit 3rd in a very close league as 1 point seperate 2nd from 4th

Spartak weekly

hello and welcome to the 2nd spartak weekly

in this weeks addition is

Season so far

Supportes veiw

The sqaud

Match report

Table and upcoming fixtures

First off we start with the season so far

It has been a good season so far 7 points clear and a gola difference of 31 we are doing brillient and i was expecting a good start but not as good as this i caint wait to see the end of the seasn table.

As we our a open club we like to see what our supportes think.

I think were doing brillient and should win the league said one man

its a great time to be a spartak fan said another.

And a little boy said were the best in the worled like scooby doo:confused:

spartak have signed promising youngester VUKOJEVIC, Ognjen he is a good dm midfielder and is only 23 and will go up surely.

There is no other transfer telak in the club and we are waiting for some bids to be accpeted we will update u next weeks with them.

1 G S. PLETIKOSA 88 96 -

- 2 CB S. PRESSLEY 88 85 -

3 CB/DM C. SOAVA 85 81 -

4 CB M. VILLALTA 87 84 -

5 RM/CM V. BYSTROV 89 58 NMF

- 6 DM S. MOZART 89 82 -

- 7 RM d. ELDER GRANJA 84 83 -

- 8 AM A. ALE © 85 55 NMF

- 9 CF M. MISTA 88 62 -

- 10 CF D. RIORDAN 85 82 -

- 2 11 F A. TACHIE-MENSAH 87 78 S 3

- 1 S1 S1 G J. DIDULICA 85 100 -

CB/DM R. KOVAC 89 100 -

CM D. TORBINSKY 86 35 Inj

- CM O. DINEEV 73 100 -

- LM/AM G. MARCOS 87 96 -

-1 17 G D. KHOMICH 82 100 -

- 18 AM K. PATAFTA 70 100 -

- 19 CB I. DEDURA 84 100 -

20 CF A. DUDÁS 71 100 -

21 RB/CB M. JIRANEK 89 100 -

- 22 CM A. REBKO 83 100 -

- 23 M . PARSHIVLYUK 74 100 -

25 F A. PRUDNIKOV 78 100 -

26 F K. BATUHAN 80 100 -

- 27 CM S. METAJ 79 100 -

28 CF F. CAVENAGHI 87 100 -

29 CM E. KAVAK 77 100 -

30 CF C. LUIS FABIANO 90 87 -

31 RB F. KUDRYASHOV 80 100 -

32 CM T. VAILATTI 81 100 -

33 CM/RM S. DE JONG 76 100 -

Match report

Spartak take another win against Metalist Kharkiv two early goals won the match for spartak goals from Tommaso VAILATTI and

Fernando CAVENAGHI they got a goal back though Lasha JAKOBIA but spartak got another thugh Radoslav KOVAC.

a easy win and more things to celibrate for spartak

Upcoming fixtures an table

Lokomotiv Moskva - Rostov

Spartak Nalchik - Zenit St Petersburg

FK Tom - Krylia Sovetov

Legia Warszawa - Dinamo Moskva

Rubin Kazan - Saturn Ramenskoe

Metalist Kharkiv - Dnipro

FK Moskva - SPARTAK MOSKVA

Wisla Krakow - Amkar

CSKA Moskva - Chornomorets

Dynamo Kyiv - Shakhtar Donetsk

SPARTAK MOSKVA 14 11 2 1 38 7 31 35

2 CSKA Moskva 14 9 1 4 25 17 8 28

3 Saturn Ramenskoe 14 7 4 3 26 16 10 25

4 Zenit St Petersburg 14 6 6 2 29 20 9 24

5 Wisla Krakow 14 7 1 6 20 20 0 22

6 Metalist Kharkiv 14 6 3 5 19 17 2 21

7 Rubin Kazan 14 6 2 6 22 23 -1 20

8 Legia Warszawa 14 6 2 6 19 23 -4 20

9 FK Moskva 14 5 4 5 19 18 1 19

10 Shakhtar Donetsk 14 5 3 6 17 17 0 18

11 Dynamo Kyiv 14 5 3 6 32 33 -1 18

12 Krylia Sovetov 14 5 3 6 18 21 -3 18

13 Dinamo Moskva 14 4 5 5 20 18 2 17

14 Rostov 14 4 4 6 18 19 -1 16

15 FK Tom 14 4 4 6 14 24 -10 16

16 Amkar 14 3 6 5 17 18 -1 15

17 Chornomorets 14 4 3 7 16 24 -8 15

18 Lokomotiv Moskva 14 4 3 7 17 26 -9 15

19 Dnipro 14 2 7 5 9 24 -15 13

20 Spartak Nalchik 14 2 4 8 12 22 -10 10

Thats all for this weeks thanks for looking;)

423.gif421.gif

Dunfermline 1-1 Celtic

Celtic dropped a disappointing two points, as they were held to a 1-1 draw at East End Park. A late Crawford goal for the Pars, cancelled out Ebi Smolarek's opener, on 26 minutes.

---

Dunfermline started off the better, testing Celtic stopper Artur Boruc, countless times in the first twenty-five minutes. After 26 minutes, Celtic took the lead through on-fire striker Ebi Smolarek. The Pole's miss-hit shot somehow squirmed under the body of Dunfermline keeper Paul Gallacher.

---

81446.jpg

((Celtic forward Ebi Smolarek got his seventh goal in all competitions for his club. After moving from Santander he really has made an emphatic impact))

---

The second half saw both sides go close, as Artur Boruc again was on top form. Stranzl and Brown went close for the visitors, while Eduardo Ledesma and Darren Young narrowly missed for the hosts. But with ten minutes left, Stevie Crawford grabbed what was effectively a well-deserved equaliser. His foraging run was followed by a strike for the scrapbook.

---

Afterwards, Celtic boss Ross Philp was disappointed with his stars - ''We were totally dominated and we looked at this match as a guaranteed three points to set is up for the SMFA Champs Cup tie against Roma this Friday. But it wasn't to be, and although they deserved a point, we really could've and probably should've left with the maximum points.''

---

SPLLogo.jpg

Celtic 33(+23)

Motherwell 31(+13)

-----------------

Hearts 28(+13)

Kilmarnock 28(+12)

Hibernian 28(+9)

Motherwell kept up the chase, closing the gap to two points between them and leaders Celtic. Hearts hammered Kilmarnock 4-0 at Tynecastle, while Hibernian moved up into contention of a top-two place, with a 3-1 win at home over Aberdeen. Rangers continue to get back on track, winning 4-1 at home to Dundee.

---

Celtic yesterday completed a deal for midfielder Edgar Mejia, an exciting 19-year old who joined from Guadalajara for £7,200,000. The youngster who can also play in defence has settled in so far at the club.

5143.jpg

SMFA CHAMPS CUP : GROUP E ROUND UP:

THE BIG ONE!

Ajax (Tom G) vs Lyon(Gazza T)

The game of the group, part 1 is tonight where both teams look for as many points as they can. It will be Lyon going to try nick some in time for their next meeting later on in the year. 3 points for either side will send them top of the group after 2 games.

WERDER BREMEN vs FENEBARCHE

These two sides havent got a forumer as their boss, but can both perform. Fenebarche were losers to Tom's Ajax narrowly 3-2, whilst The Bremen were beaten 2-0 by Gaz's sparkling Lyon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

320px-UEFA_Champions_League_logo_2.svg.png