Gold Championship 8 - Transfers, Rumors & Match Reports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Villarreal - ''La única manera está arriba'' - #1 Villarreal C.F. último! El nuevo Villarreal C.F. la Revista, ''La única manera está arriba!'' es fuera! En ello uno encontrará actual

Re: Gold Championship 8 - Transfers, Rumors & Match Reports ------Match Preview----- Hi and welcome back to Smtv I'm Stegore and with me is special guest Alan Crazy Bones Neller who i

Re: Gold Championship 8 - Transfers, Rumors & Match Reports Serie A preview. Siena vs Juventus. Siena are currently unmanaged and without Valerio Bertotto and Enrico Chiesa, they'll surely

Re: Gold Championship 8 - Transfers, Rumors & Match Reports

Send a ticket. ;)

Edit: I have sent a ticket now' date=' might help if you send one also Mr How. ;)[/quote']

Correct me if I'm wrong but SM said we shouldnt send ticket about these deals, the SMFA will intestigate (haha) by pressing the report button.. I've already done with the deals but nothing happened.. If You are sure that we must send ticket, I will do that too :)

Correct me if I'm wrong but SM said we shouldnt send ticket about these deals' date=' the SMFA will intestigate (haha) by pressing the report button.. I've already done with the deals but nothing happened.. If You are sure that we must send ticket, I will do that too :)[/quote']

Well when sending tickets about cheating, you can send a ticket titled illegal transfers and surely these transfers are illegal.

Send a ticket' date=' and i believe the transfer's have been reversed.

It says Hitzlsperger is at Sporting (His club before he transfered), but when you look at there squad, he isn't there, wierd. :confused:[/quote']

Yes, luckily its done, but Santos have manager, I dont know that this is the other guy or a new one.. Hopefully a new one.

And its a little bug that You cant see Hitzlsperger in the squad, happened to me several times when I saw reversed deals. He will appear soon :)

Roma look to have drawn a blank this season, not going to win anything at all, which is very very disappointing!!!

I will be having a clear out, or trying to anyway, need to freshen things up and get some silverware....

Lost to Sampdoria tonight, who are un-managed, leaving me 8 points behind Tony's Juventus who have been nothing short of class this season....

Well done mate, I will be out for revenge next season....

108_1195457452.gifGenoa 2-3 Juventus110_1199637426.gif

Scorers: Di Vaio (10), Di Vaio (20), Saha (56), Nedved (74), Molinaro (86).

As Season 3 in GC 8 nears it's conclusion, early pace setters Genoa welcomed Juventus to the Luigi Ferraris in what ended as a true classic.

_44620922_saha_getty300.jpg

(^Getting just his second goal since joining from Aberdeen.)

Former Juventus Striker, Marco Di Vaio gave Colin Barker's team the perfect start as he took advantage of a somewhat dubious decision, remaining onside to take the lead. Just 10 minutes later he doubled the lead with a simple follow up. All the signs from the first half were pointing to a Genoa victory but as the second half began, a more motivated Juventus bounced back with goals from Saha and then Nedved. Molinaro ended an amazing half for the leaders with the winner on the 86th minute.

After the game SMTV caught a few words with the winning coach, "I'm truely amazed with the performance, I couldn't have asked for much more in my half time team talk. I have to admit that we have been struggling lately but it's been the same throughout the entire season. The injuries to such key players haven't hurt us as much as I or anyone else expected and that has only gave me more confidence in those who usually sit on the bench. I'm pretty glad to see Saha playing so well today, he's been partnering Dejan Stankovic , another new signing quite well in the absence of Henry and Del Piero and that's been nice to see. With 7 games remaining now, we're all hoping to complete the treble, 8 points is a healthy lead and we remain quite confident at the minute of doing that."

Bayern Munich look to seal there third consecutive Bundesliga if things continue the way there are running at the moment. Dortmund are Munichs rivals this season, leading at some points but in the last two games, Munich have picked up 6 games compared to Dortmunds one, leaving the challengers 5 points behind the current champions.

Johnson has Stuttgart and Dortmund in his last few games, dortmund on the final day of the season, a fixture which could prove fatal.

I now need depth in my squad. Lyon have had a decent season but league is now running away as they played their reserves for the past few weeks mainly due to SMFA. Now that's in the bag, will concentrate nd try gain top spot and go for the double.

I would've also been along with the best managers of setup but I took over in the second season:D

Govou (92), Squillaci (92), Cris (91), Keita (91), Top Scorer Vagner Love (92) all available for P/ex.

I need a good attacking midfielder and winger. May offers players above in return

lol, i know you have players, infact you have two players i want, In Gomez and Kuzmanovic but even if you was willing to part ex them, its not the deal i want for him .. . if you understand what i mean.

Congrats Sparky btw, good effort son. Only won the SMFA shield with Munich, not the SMFA cup yet, a semi and whatever round i went out to Dai in this year. Next year is my competition, i got ravaged by injury mid season. :P no excuses :rolleyes::D

Im on the look out for a new CM so i might have a cheeky look at your team Mitu

EDIT : I drew :eek::mad: but Dortmund lost ! :D 6 points clear