Sign in to follow this  
AlenKurtic

Gold Championship 307

World will be open on 2 April. There are a lot good managers (forumers). I think this world be very competive there are 50 managers who already take reserved clubs before opening the world. All are welcome. We can speak here about transfer news, teams/players, divisons, profiles, match reports and everthing others.

Re: Gold Championship 307

World will be open on 2 April. There are a lot good managers (forumers). I think this world be very competive there are 50 managers who already take reserved clubs before opening the world. All are welcome. We can speak here about transfer news' date=' teams/players, divisons, profiles, match reports and everthing others.[/quote']

Tottenham Hotspur manager here. Deals already pre-arranged involving Lennon, Defoe and Dembele. Still looking to sell Dempsey (90), ideally as P/E.

Get in touch if you want to do business.

Best of luck to all teams for the season ahead.

:)

I am glad that you Roman Carlos join thread about GC 307.

You have nice deals I see you change duo from England and good mid Dembele but from other side Hazard are class, Torres is bonus player there.

I made also some deals and some wierd maybe pay to much for some players but I am looking to future.

In AC Milan are coming Kwadwo Asamoah, Eduardo Salvio, Davide Santon, Cheick Tiote, Massadio Haidara, Felipe Santana. In other way are go from club Riccardo Montolivo, Niang, Robinho, Pazzini, Bonera, De Jong.

Hi everybody, Juventus manger here ;)

Juve is looking good on transfer market, we already signed 3 new players !

Asamoah is leaving for Montolivo + M'baye Niang

De Ceglie and Marrone are departing for Wanyama

I'm looking to sell Storari,Rubinho,Martinez,Iaquinta and Anelka. They can go for cash or l can give all them for one good 88-89 player ;)

Also Isla is for sale for a good p/e deal.

I am glad that you Roman Carlos join thread about GC 307.

You have nice deals I see you change duo from England and good mid Dembele but from other side Hazard are class' date=' Torres is bonus player there.

I made also some deals and some wierd maybe pay to much for some players but I am looking to future.

In AC Milan are coming Kwadwo Asamoah, Eduardo Salvio, Davide Santon, Cheick Tiote, Massadio Haidara, Felipe Santana. In other way are go from club Riccardo Montolivo, Niang, Robinho, Pazzini, Bonera, De Jong.[/quote']

Thanks mate.

You have been pretty busy already with your transfers.

B)

Hi everybody' date=' Juventus manger here ;)

Juve is looking good on transfer market, we already signed 3 new players !

Asamoah is leaving for Montolivo + M'baye Niang

De Ceglie and Marrone are departing for Wanyama

I'm looking to sell Storari,Rubinho,Martinez,Iaquinta and Anelka. They can go for cash or l can give all them for one good 88-89 player ;)

Also Isla is for sale for a good p/e deal.[/quote']

We are happy to have you also in this thread and GC expect big batlle with you in Seria A. What to say other just good luck mate;)

Thanks mate.

You have been pretty busy already with your transfers.

B)

Nothing, yes I am like to have some pre deals before world is open you have better chance for some deals.:D

Alen Kurtic steered AC Milan to victory against Inverness CT.

AC Milan outclassed Inverness CT and thrashed them 7 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Balotelli scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Robinho and Montolivo were also amongst the goalscorers.

Took Welsh club Cardiff City, got in Flanagan and Wisdom on loan for the season both will stand out first team players in the Championship so happy days.

Joe Lewis who I am a very big fan of has been given the captains arm band and number one kit.

Craig Bellamy is also our stand out name and will this season play down the right.

Tommy Smith is off to Ipswich for five million, being Cardiff bring in only 4.3m so the cash will go to good use.

More news soon.

Hello all' date='

Manager of Athletic Club!

Cant wait to get started

Players In:

Clement

Aurelio

Eto'o

Van Bommel

Hoping the golden oldies will bring me glory :)[/quote']

Welcome bud.

Happy to take Muniain off of your hands if he starts playing up. :P

Ah' date=' as far as unreserved sides go, that is a decent side mate to be fair.

All the best.[/font']

yeah there not bad was going to grab sevilla as they were free aswell but been in the spanish league a few times and it always goes down hill majorliy after about turn two and about 70% of the league is always unmanaged and added to the fact i saw ac & juve was managed by other forumers thought it was worth a shout

although saying that most there best players are out on loan at the start which is a bit of a nightmare if the manger of the team isn't willing to send 'em back as i found out with armero, but thankfully the fiorentina manager did send me back cuadrado which was good of him

so far only brought in one player and that was flamini from ac, for a very reasonable price as i'm pretty short in the mid central pos and he slots in as my new captain now

still need to fill one or two positions which hopefully i'll find out if ive got them in the next day or so

just a shame players like torje are out rotting at granada :rolleyes:

completed the signing diamanti earlier today for 11.45mil

pretty much done for now in the transfer market as my funds are all but gone

but got cover now in most area's and as long as i keep some key players fit i should be able to do pretty well this season

also open to offers on any of my squad as not too fussed about keeping anyone inparticular

AC Milan get some new deals in team and for me transfers are finished for this season there are list of newcomers.

Wayne-Rooney-pic-13.jpg

Wayne Rooney came in club in other way goes bad boy Mario Balloteli who is really in good form and K.Boateng. In conference Wayne sad that he is said to leave his love club and happy to join greatest Italian team AC Milan he is optimistic about his future in new club 'I will do my best to help AC Milan to win trophies'.

There are five more singings in team that is goalkeeper Reina, mid Keisuke Honda, Jordie Clasie, Juan Quintero and Franco Di Santo.